Iranian-American reporter jailed in Iran

Roxana is rotting in a pit in Evin Prison. I know what that place is like; I have worked with the Iranian dissident community and learned a lot about how women especially are treated in Evin. They are locked in a tiny cell with just a bucket for their wastes, are raped repeatedly and beaten severely. The Iranian regime is the modern equivalent of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. Family members who try to see loved ones are subjected to surveillance and trumped-up charges of complicity in treason, and any personal effects they send to prisoners are kept by the guards.
Roxana was a sadly naive young lady who thought she could go to Iran and tell the truth, but she is a useful idiot who allowed herself to be a propaganda conduit for the Iranian regime by reporting for PBS/NPR with their liberal slant, until she outlived her usefulness.
For that lying criminal skank Hillary Clinton to act like she gave a mouse fart about this poor girl was the nadir of hypocrisy.
Roxana, all you can do is hope and pray for the day the Iranian people string the Mullahs up to the lampposts. Unfortunately, this girl has been destroyed in the most fundamental ways a brutal thug can dream up.NO American should step foot in Nazi Iran.

Roxana is rotting in a pit in Evin Prison. I know what that place is like; I have worked with the Iranian dissident community and learned a lot about how women especially are treated in Evin. They are locked in a tiny cell with just a bucket for their wastes, are raped repeatedly and beaten severely. The Iranian regime is the modern equivalent of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. Family members who try to see loved ones are subjected to surveillance and trumped-up charges of complicity in treason, and any personal effects they send to prisoners are kept by the guards.
Roxana was a sadly naive young lady who thought she could go to Iran and tell the truth, but she is a useful idiot who allowed herself to be a propaganda conduit for the Iranian regime by reporting for PBS/NPR with their liberal slant, until she outlived her usefulness.
For that lying criminal skank Hillary Clinton to act like she gave a mouse fart about this poor girl was the nadir of hypocrisy.
Roxana, all you can do is hope and pray for the day the Iranian people string the Mullahs up to the lampposts. Unfortunately, this girl has been destroyed in the most fundamental ways a brutal thug can dream up.NO American should step foot in Nazi Iran.

wow...well said.....totally agree with you.

Yep. We think here in the states we know what bad is. What evil is. We, even I, have no concept of it.

I saw a number of videos showing what evil is. I've talked with vets that told me what they saw, in WW2 & Vietnam, and here we think that Gitmo and that one prison in Iraq are bad?

Now that reporter girl, she's seeing it first hand. All the better I think. She'll be released sooner or later. But she'll have something to really add some kick to her book.

You can see it at a smaller scale in every day life. Just keep your eyes and ears open and then think. Why?
Then think: how would they be with power? What would they force their subordinates to do? How far will they go to maintain that power? And you come close to the answer.

Roxana has been released by the Iranian government:

<br> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ri-freed-by-Iranian-appeal-court-verdict.html

<br><P>I am tremendously relieved, as are ALL free people, that this young woman has been released from the living hell that is Evin Prison. I hope and pray that ALL prisoners rotting in that foul dungeon will some day also see the sunshine, feel the wind in their faces, and be returned to the families that grieve over their absence every day.

<br><p>I sincerely hope to live to see the day that the nation of Iran throws off the shackles of Islamofascist slavery, and that she becomes an open and free society with her doors open to the world once again. The modern descendants of Cyrus the Great dearly deserve the freedom that he foresaw for the Persian nation all those centuries ago, and deserve to revere and embrace that rich heritage and legacy of freedom of which they have so tragically been deprived.

<br><P>I also hope that Roxana is able to put this hellish experience behind her, and be able to lead a happy, long and full life. I hope she NEVER sets foot in Iran until this murderous terrorist regime has been overthrown. I also wish the same for ANY free person (or the enslaved) who suffer under the lash of barbarous cruelty while the world turns its eyes to more pleasant and lighter subjects.

Back