Iran welcomes Russia's role in enrichment program

Acording to "Janes" the Iranians have aquired the 'Taepo Dong X' MRBM/IRBM.
http://www.janes.com/defence/land_forces/news/jdw/jdw051229_1_n.shtml

The Taepo-dong-2, which is pretty much what we are talking about here has some legs for an old missle.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/dprk/missile/td-2.htm

When these things start dropping on Europe, complete with devices from Iran's "peaceful" nuclear program riding in the nose, who do you think they'll call for help (and tons of cash to fix all the broken stuff)?

Why would a country aggressively persue enriching uranium AND buy ballistic missiles with enough range to effectively "leave the theater"?

I hope the world wakes up soon.

Well Forrest Gump, it is of no secret that the Iranians have a web of companies in Europe and the Middle East shopping parts and equipment for ballistic missiles and nuclear research, what is strange is that they are allowed to get the equipment and no background check is seem done on the compaines to see their country of origin...

Since the globalization of Islam.....exactly how many Mahdi's has the world already seen? Or perhaps it would be more accurate to ask, how many people purporting to be the Mahdi have presented themselves to the world?
Are we taking the current situation in Iran seriously because:
1. They have nukes?
2. Ahmadinejad is setting the stage to be recognized as the latest "nuclear-armed" Mahdi?

There have been a few but they have lost following because they did not quite meet the criteria for Mahdiship.

There maybe a few more, maybe not, but it will only take one, just one man to get those criteria right and lauch us into a world war.

The fact that it had been tried before gives all the more reason to be watchful of this since there is a good chance that it will be tried again.

bulldog said:
Cheers Gladius, most appreciated. I guess I will give that other thread a gander now that it seems to be of interest... :smile:
Great idea. I guess I should start one, since this maybe a slightly different subject althogether.

Forrest_Gump said:
Acording to "Janes" the Iranians have aquired the 'Taepo Dong X' MRBM/IRBM.
http://www.janes.com/defence/land_forces/news/jdw/jdw051229_1_n.shtml

The Taepo-dong-2, which is pretty much what we are talking about here has some legs for an old missle.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/dprk/missile/td-2.htm

When these things start dropping on Europe, complete with devices from Iran's "peaceful" nuclear program riding in the nose, who do you think they'll call for help (and tons of cash to fix all the broken stuff)?

Why would a country aggressively persue enriching uranium AND buy ballistic missiles with enough range to effectively "leave the theater"?

I hope the world wakes up soon.

It's called Shahab III Missile and has undergone major changes in their local industries

so why you are frightenning about us?hey come on boys,the hell doors are open...just for you!

the main power is knowledge,the things we have,and the main fear is what you think about it:you don't have any countable data about iran's army and her men,you just have some ****ing ideas!

and I have a piece of advise for you:dont compare us with Iraq and afghanistan.Iran has a great potential to surprise everyone,believe it or ...die!

Mod edit: Tone down the language and cease the threats. Also check your PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esika said:
believe it or ...die!

oh dear... not really helping are you?

I would like to say that Iran is actually a democracy of sorts. I don't think you can attack them for that - especially as the US openly supports Saudi Arabia.

The public actually support this latest move - so it has democratic foundations as well.
Source: clicky

On the terrorist supply point
I think you'll find that the vast majority of Al Quaeda operatives are actually disgruntled, rich Saudis. They (IMO) are the number one source of high level terrorists. You would also be surprised at that countries such as Somalia also produce a fair few.

Back