Is Iran a Threat?

Wrong,... I really don't know who tells you this rubbish, so please stop repeating arguments that you know have been previously shown to be no more than Zionist lies, or I shall put you on Ignore, the same as your idiot mate. It does not matter how many times you present a lie the answer will always be the same. I really have more to do with my time. The point has been demonstrated here countless times, it was Palestinian land, and this is supported by the findings below. It is now judged as occupied land and International conventions clearly state that it can never be claimed by the occupying force. The fact that it is judged to be "occupied" clearly indicates that it is not and never was Israeli land. It is occupied Palestine.

Yes the WB and Gaza are occupied. That is exactly what I said. What's the issue?

in my view, as soon as Israel saw Iran as a threat, they would bomb the lights out of any military targets they could

Except Israel do not have the capabilities to do this successfully by itself. As I said before, it would need either another Arab country or U.S aide in doing it.

This is why U.S do not seriously have to worry about Israel doing such an act, which would be country productive anyways.

Yes the WB and Gaza are occupied. That is exactly what I said. What's the issue?
This is the issue
that map is propaganda. much of the land was publicly owned land, owned by neither jews or palestinians.
. What I stated was wrong was your rather inane concept that the land was "publicly owned" and that that gave Israel the right to steal it. You were wrong on both counts and I posted the evidence to prove it.

Every square centimetre of land outside the 1947 borders is "occupied land" land that Israel can neither annex nor settle.

Last edited:
1947 borders

well the 1947 borders would've been ideal and a much better deal for the palestinians.

the problem was their leaders and the arab league (without even asking the palestinian people for their input) rejected them and launched a war of extermination against all the jews.

and the jews won that war and the rest is history.

and the international community this now accepts the 1967 borders as the legitimate borders for palestine

This is the issue. What I stated was wrong was your rather inane concept that the land was "publicly owned" and that that gave Israel the right to steal it. You were wrong on both counts and I posted the evidence to prove it.

Every square centimetre of land outside the 1947 borders is "occupied land" land that Israel can neither annex nor settle.

That is too bad for you considering the international community accepts the 1967 borders.

I don't see Israel going back to the 1947 borders, it will be completely against their interest and what they will say their "security". Anyone that tries to put them back to that would be non-negotiable.

Any how, this thread isn't about Israel except their relations to Iran.

Back