Iran successfully tests anti-ship SSN-4 Sark missiles

That goes without saying. But little things like these can do a lot of damage. Imagine what the public response would be if a warship was ever SUNK? The media would play it like the US Navy is getting owned in the gulf.

have a hitting range of 300 km・・・・・
So,how will iranian detect enemy ships?
That's too far to detect.
Date Link?

The timing of this test after we are sending a second carrier into the region is not coincidence.

The timing of this test after we are sending a second carrier into the region is not coincidence.

And I laughed to death when I heard Tony Snow saying some thing to this effect that the US is not taking Iranian threat seriously now

The SS-N 4 Sark was designed to carry a Nuclear Payload with an operational range of 300 nautical miles.

The SS-N 4 was also designed to be launched from a Submarine, which Iran has been trying to get the hang of with the Thaqeb, even though the Thaqeb is somewhat harder in my opinion to get right if it is fired subsurface, which I believe is what Iran is having trouble with, even though Iran says the Thaqeb can be fired from any surface vessel, not just Subs. While the SS-N 4 was developed by Russia for a surface launch from a Submarine.

Back