Iran Says Nuclear Freeze Won't Last Long (Reuters)

Nope. These :cen: ers scare me.

No. There is nothing to be scared about the Iranian government. If they meant that nuclear technology will be used for peaceful purposes, then they will have to keep their promises. If not, then it will be regrettable for Iran.

Okay. A goverment run by fundamentalist Islamic Clerics. With a history of supporting Islamic Terror Organizations and voicing extreme anti American and Anti Israeli rhetoric.Now nuclear capable.

Riiiiggghhht nuttin to worry about there high speed.

Okay. A goverment run by fundamentalist Islamic Clerics. With a history of supporting Islamic Terror Organizations and voicing extreme anti American and Anti Israeli rhetoric.Now nuclear capable.

"Now Nuclear capable"....lol. Not yet. If only if they won't allow inspectors in.

How can the United States solve this situation then heh? Attack Iran?

That is not what I meant to say. This crisis should be in the interest of the communitee, and since the United States is in within the commitee, it should not act alone.

OK Kane now let me review what you've said.
How can the United States solve this situation then heh? Attack Iran?
This crisis should be in the interest of the communitee, and since the United States is in within the commitee, it should not act alone.
Hmm I can't figure out what you're trying to say. Is it that you think the U.S. shouldn't attack Iran unless it takes some other countries along for the ride? If the U.S. can find some allies then let the attack begin? If not then what is it that you're trying to say? Forgive me but, your statements seem nebulous at best.

Hmm I can't figure out what you're trying to say. Is it that you think the U.S. shouldn't attack Iran unless it takes some other countries along for the ride? If the U.S. can find some allies then let the attack begin? If not then what is it that you're trying to say? Forgive me but, your statements seem nebulous at best.

I'm advocating a more peaceful solution to this situation. I do hope that Iran keeps its promise of using Nuclear Technology based on the Iranian Government's assertion. If there is Iranian Nuclear weapons, then they need to dismantle them. If they refuse, then let the United Nations Security Council decide on that.

Yeah the UN Security Council. They can resolve it. eeer cough, cough.

No sarcasm.

Jeering at the UN Security Council is the same as jeering at the nations within it.

Back