--
IRAN READYING FOR CONFLICT WITH US

November 30th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
It is excellent propaganda.

The idea of fast small attack boats is a concept that Italy and Germany also tested during WWII. They were no match against warships then.
Against the Countermeasures that modern warships are equipped with today, they make no substantial threat.
Search for
Tanker War 1984-1988
The history says another thing.
November 30th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Search for
Tanker War 1984-1988
The history says another thing.
Really?
You attacked tankers and freighters, unarmed civilian ships - heroic!
What Ive read, the few times where you have opened fire on U.S. ships and aircraft, all resulted in your small boats were sunk.
December 1st, 2014  
moxen

Topic: dont be stupid guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Really?
You attacked tankers and freighters, unarmed civilian ships - heroic!
What Ive read, the few times where you have opened fire on U.S. ships and aircraft, all resulted in your small boats were sunk.
We fired on US scorted tankers, 3 us navy ships damaged , direct fire opened between ir/us. Us navy helicopters destroyed and US soldiers were killed, watch the movie.
We also attacked ussr scorted tankers.
--
December 1st, 2014  
moxen

Sorry that parts are in first movie :
movie
But it's persian and hav no subtitle, anybody knows how can i make a subtitle.
December 1st, 2014  
Hook160th

Quote:
We fired on US scorted tankers, 3 us navy ships damaged , direct fire opened between ir/us. Us navy helicopters destroyed and US soldiers were killed, watch the movie.
We also attacked ussr scorted tankers.
No US Navy helicopters were destroyed. The only US casualties were 2 Marine pilots killed when their AH-1 crashed during a recon mission. The Samuel B. Roberts was damaged by a mine.....what were the other 2 ships damaged?
My unit (160th SOAR), conducted the first attack on an Iranian boat after it was caught laying mines. They hit the Iran Ajr with miniguns and 2.75 in. rockets, killing 6 of the crew. the remaing crewmembers were captured after Navy SEALs boarded the vessel.
The aftermath for Iran was at least 3 speedboats, a fast attack boat, and a frigate sunk, along with another heavily damaged (later repaired). 3 oil platforms being used for military purposes were also destroyed. Soon after this, Iran agreed to negotiate with Iraq.
December 1st, 2014  
Kesse81

USS Stark. But thats was an attack by an Iraqi aircraft. 37 USN personnel were killed.
December 1st, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook160th
No US Navy helicopters were destroyed. The only US casualties were 2 Marine pilots killed when their AH-1 crashed during a recon mission. The Samuel B. Roberts was damaged by a mine.....what were the other 2 ships damaged?
My unit (160th SOAR), conducted the first attack on an Iranian boat after it was caught laying mines. They hit the Iran Ajr with miniguns and 2.75 in. rockets, killing 6 of the crew. the remaing crewmembers were captured after Navy SEALs boarded the vessel.
The aftermath for Iran was at least 3 speedboats, a fast attack boat, and a frigate sunk, along with another heavily damaged (later repaired). 3 oil platforms being used for military purposes were also destroyed. Soon after this, Iran agreed to negotiate with Iraq.
See this video
http://hw2.asset.aparat.com/aparat-v...16a1667788.mp4
It's nader mahdavi's team that after destroying a us navy helicopter us marines captured nader and killed him when he was war prisoner, i'll try to translate the movie and make a subtitle for that.
December 1st, 2014  
Hook160th

Quote:
See this video
http://hw2.asset.aparat.com/aparat-v...16a1667788.mp4
It's nader mahdavi's team that after destroying a us navy helicopter us marines captured nader and killed him when he was war prisoner, i'll try to translate the movie and make a subtitle for that.
I think you are confused. As I said in my earlier post, a Marine AH-1 was lost. Nader Mahdavi was killed during a suicide attack in which he rammed a US navy ship with a speedboat.
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook160th
I think you are confused. As I said in my earlier post, a Marine AH-1 was lost. Nader Mahdavi was killed during a suicide attack in which he rammed a US navy ship with a speedboat.
Our documents has another content, that is mentioned in last video , i'll try to find a way to translate that. 4 mj defender helicopters attacked to the nader's patrol boat team, one of them downed by stinger missile and the rest opened fire on team, they killed 3 of irgc forces and after that marines captured nader and his friend's and after killing him they gave the body to qatar.
December 4th, 2014  
Hook160th

Quote:
Our documents has another content, that is mentioned in last video , i'll try to find a way to translate that. 4 mj defender helicopters attacked to the nader's patrol boat team, one of them downed by stinger missile and the rest opened fire on team, they killed 3 of irgc forces and after that marines captured nader and his friend's and after killing him they gave the body to qatar.
Everything I`ve found on Nader indicates he was killed on a suicide mission. In fact, there is a suicide unit in Iran named after him because of this. If you have anything different, I`d like to see it. I can only go by what I`ve read from several sources .