Iran and nukes - Page 7

--

September 25th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Its only bad news if Iran is determined to stick to its refusal to honor the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Like it or not, Iran signed it and based on the information available, they are breaking it. So either do as North Korea did and publicly break the treaty or submit to UN inspections to see that everything is alright, etc.

An airstrike by Israel would be illegal, but its quite understandable that they simply cannot allow nuclear weapons to be developed by nations vowing to destroy them.
September 26th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

The good news just keeps on coming

Iran delivers 'strategic missile'

TEHERAN - Iran added one more missile to its military arsenal and the defence minister said on Saturday his country was ready to confront any external threat.

Defence Minister Ali Shamkhani refused to give details about the missile for 'security reasons', but said on state-run radio that the 'strategic missile was successfully test-fired during military exercises by the Revolutionary Guards...

LINK

----------------------------------------------------------

Why shouldn't Iran go nuclear?
By Lawrence Smallman

As Washington funds a new generation of atomic bombs and argues the case for regime change in Iran, analysts say nuclear weapons must be an attractive option for the Islamic Republic to deter possible invasion.

A senior fellow at the UK's Royal Institute for International Studies, Dr Ali Ansari, adds that with the US military camped out on two of Iran's borders, "there is no logical reason" why it should not opt to create the ultimate deterrent...

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...D489CE0665.htm
September 26th, 2004  
xman

Bear in mind, that is so exact true that if Iran is bombed by Israel then
the regime in Iran would be more powerful than ever before seen.

--
September 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

LMAO! Perfect picture.
September 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

I think that picture supports my opinion.
September 27th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The underlying problem (as already stated) is the Nulcear Nonproliferation Treaty, but lets throw that our for a moment.

The Muslim nations of the Middle East don't trust each other. If Iran develops nukes, everybody panics and has to run to get their own using any means necessary. Iran has NO OBVIOUS CAUSE to be walking this dangerous road, and if they succeed unopposed, they will greatly destablize the Middle East.
September 27th, 2004  
xman

Don't worry, no body being anxious in the middle east other than you.
No doubt that the factor of Israel make cause to muslims together.
You never find out answers for your questions unless being unbiased.
Read more documents about the middle east's problems other than jews sources,if you would like to have objective visions.

One more thing,Western sources are upon base jews sources.
September 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

so xman, should we read the Hizzballah site? How about listning to some interpertation by Bagdad Bob? Why wont we ask Osama while we are at it? Do you think arab sources are unbiased?
September 27th, 2004  
xman

Which country does make cause terrorism in the middle east in real?
Terrorism is a weapon of desperate people and the result of unfair politics.
Why? Which politics?
You jews are pretty successful on diverting of the real middle east problems.

Sherman, go on with lies and swervings.

http://www.palestiniantragedy.com/index.html
September 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
You jews
You make on more generalization like that(I dont care if its against blacks, whits jews, arabs, russians, chinese...what ever) and i will take action. Either way, the topic is Iarns Nukes and not the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. If you want to make comments on that matter, I made a toppic and we already used it....so do it in that topic. Any furhter off-toppics are highly unadvised.