Iran and nukes - Page 5

--

September 24th, 2004  
sunb!

Topic: re: airstrike

If an airstrike against Iran was launched, what consequences are we facing? It can be viewed as an act of war is the US takes initiative and in my humble opinion Iran would not give a rats a.. and retaliate whereever whenever.

I still believe in diplomacy.
September 24th, 2004  
xman

Isn't Iran a state?Apparently that Western mental can not be unbiased.Because you don't like Iran and you are under the influence of jews propaganda for a long time.

The Minister of Foreign affairs of Iran Harrazi spoke yesterday that "the problem in the Middle East, Israel was right to produce the weapons of mass of destruction."
September 24th, 2004  
03USMC

So if in your opinions an airstrike is out. What are you gonna do? Have about 10 operators hump 100 lbs of C4 in?
Common people huh Frog I got ya buddy.
--
September 24th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Re: re: airstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunblock
If an airstrike against Iran was launched, what consequences are we facing? It can be viewed as an act of war is the US takes initiative and in my humble opinion Iran would not give a rats a.. and retaliate whereever whenever.

I still believe in diplomacy.
Iran is taking a hard stance on it while Israel is buying the military bombs it may need to strike Iran.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...0Israel%20Iran
September 24th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman
Isn't Iran a state?Apparently that Western mental can not be unbiased.
Not quite sure what you mean by "Iran is a State". As far as bias ... who's opinions on international politics are NOT biased?

Quote:
Because you don't like Iran and you are under the influence of jews propaganda for a long time.
No, Iran shot itself in the foot on the US public opinion was concerned. Fine to overthrow the Shah, but taking and holding roughly 200 Americans hostage was completely unnecessary. How did Iranians expect the US to feel about that? And there hasn't been much effort to mend fences with the US either.

Quote:
The Minister of Foreign affairs of Iran Harrazi spoke yesterday that "the problem in the Middle East, Israel was right to produce the weapons of mass of destruction."
Not really sure what to make of this one. Is Iran approving of Israel's WMD's as a move to make their own probable breaking of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty seen as okay? I personally would prefer it if the world had never come up with nuclear weapons, but it can't be undone I suppose.
September 24th, 2004  
xman

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Quote:
Isn't Iran a state?Apparently that Western mental can not be unbiased.
Not quite sure what you mean by "Iran is a State". As far as bias ... who's opinions on international politics are NOT biased?

Quote:
Because you don't like Iran and you are under the influence of jews propaganda for a long time.
No, Iran shot itself in the foot on the US public opinion was concerned. Fine to overthrow the Shah, but taking and holding roughly 200 Americans hostage was completely unnecessary. How did Iranians expect the US to feel about that? And there hasn't been much effort to mend fences with the US either.

Quote:
Not really sure what to make of this one. Is Iran approving of Israel's WMD's as a move to make their own probable breaking of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty seen as okay? I personally would prefer it if the world had never come up with nuclear weapons, but it can't be undone I suppose.
Well, What is the problem? Why are you moaning?
September 24th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

uhhh because Iran hates Israel and the US. And has links to terrorist groups who would love to use the stuff (nuclear materials)
September 24th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Well, What is the problem? Why are you moaning?
Moaning about what? I'm completely lost on what you mean.
September 24th, 2004  
xman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
uhhh because Iran hates Israel and the US. And has links to terrorist groups who would love to use the stuff (nuclear materials)
Before you western mind said that Iraq had have the weapons of mass destructions and was to linked terrorist groups.

Never forget,The world is not circling around Israel and USA only.

Your hands are very clear?
September 24th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

My "western mind". Don't belittle me. Get off that supremist crap right now.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi isn't a terrorist? He fought in Afganistan, fled to Iran, and then finally came to Iraq to form a terrorist group. He fights coalition forces to this day. Not to mention the connections to Hezbolla and HAMAS. And you can't compare the international intelligence flub up to Iran announceing to the world "we're doing it".