Iran: Military Exercise near the US borders

phoenix80

Banned
My Post:

http://thespiritofman.blogspot.com/2006/04/iran-military-exercise-near-us-borders.html

An Iranian hardliner party which controls both the Islamic parliament and the government, named Abadgaran, has suggested that Iran should conduct a military exercise with Cuba, Venezuela and other anti-America countries in that region of the world to send a message to the United States of America.

Aftab News, the mouthpiece of the Abadgaran party (also here) writes about this on its web site in Persian language.

It reads (It's in Persian & I'll translate):

The head of the Abadgaran political party "Hasan Bayadi" (He is the Vice President of the city council of Tehran) has suggested to the Iranian Ministry of defense to conduct war games near the borders of the America to show the strength of the Iranian military.

He continues: Every year the US military conducts wargames near countries such as North Korea, Syria or Iran that are not friendly to the USA to show them how mighty the US military is and the Americans have also invaded our air space and interior waters -they say it is not intentional- under the pretext of occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to send us a message and the message these invasions of our airspace have is that "We can attack you and you are never safe from our military threat and the shadow of fear will always cover your countries"...

Therefore, we, recommend to the new Iranian defense minister to take the initiative and prepare a military exercise with the countries of the western hemisphere such as Cuba and Venezuela.

The article adds: It is, for sure, a very hard thing to do and the costs of such action is too high but it sends a clear message (it has a positive outcome) to the master of politics around the world.

He also mentions the example done by the prophet of Islam during the battle of Tabouk in which the Muhammad's army was preparing for a battle exercise with the Roman emperor.

He ends his suggestion by adding this war game with our allies in that region, near the US borders, will pave the way for military cooperations with the regional governments and it will also be a stage for Iran's military to show to world, especially the Imperialists, how strong it is and finally it is also a chance and a great advantage for the Iranian armed services to test their capablities with our allied countries overseas.

Seems like they are taking offense where none is given.

He continues: Every year the US military conducts wargames near countries such as North Korea, Syria or Iran that are not friendly to the USA to show them how mighty the US military is and the Americans have also invaded our air space and interior waters -they say it is not intentional- under the pretext of occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to send us a message and the message these invasions of our airspace have is that "We can attack you and you are never safe from our military threat and the shadow of fear will always cover your countries"...

You train in conditions and climates where you may have to fight one day. If someone takes offense then maybe they need to steady that chip on their shoulder so it doesn't get knocked off.

hahahahaha I hope that they will!! Then the world can see their rusty dingies they call vessels and other hardware. I can still remember when I first saw the renowned Black Sea Navy..... it was a miracle that none sunk when the filmcrew got on board.

has suggested to the Iranian Ministry of defense to conduct war games near the borders of the America to show the strength of the Iranian military.

lol, the Canadian or Mexican border? I think they should do it!

has suggested that Iran should conduct a military exercise with Cuba, Venezuela and other anti-America countries in that region of the world to send a message to the United States of America.

I think they should do that too! Things are getting a little stagnant down at SOCSOUTH, maybe I could go there instead of the God forsaken sandy hot as a yeti's breath middle east. I hope they do it before my next deployment!

So Iran wants to play war in my backyard. Okay, I'll let them play in my backyard if I can play too. :firedevi:

169171864_l.jpg

570248072_l.jpg

I always play rough.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to borrow one of your toys Luis! I am quite new at shooting but a little practise couldn't hurt, could it? (I'll let you even instruct me hahahahahaha, just as long as we don't start discussing other issues of world politics :))

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
So what? It's a war game they're doing with friendly countries. Nothing for Americans to get worked up about.

I wonder why you keep defending despots and bad guys all the time.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just advising people to stay chilled out when there's no reason not to. Stress is bad for your metabolism don't you know.

Back