Iran in Mexico and the Caribbean: Building a Strategic Trampoline towards the US

Journey

Iran's plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington is a step further in a long term strategic effort to use Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean as a platform to operate in the US, says security expert Román D. Ortiz. http://bit.ly/ujllI8

Of course he would, any reason to stop the threats to Globalism, the US does not have the balls to Attack NK, perhaps, because they can fight back.

Of course he would, any reason to stop the threats to Globalism, the US does not have the balls to Attack NK, perhaps, because they can fight back.
It has nothing to do with the "balls", but with the consequences, or are you going to take the responsibility of Seoul being nuked?

Indeed NK has 8 Nuclear missiles, thats why America won't, but it will happily bomb and kill civilians in Iraq and other poor countries, not Just America mind you, but the UK as well joined in on the massacure.

Why would we want to fight NK...we don't need to, within the next 20 years the US Army will be out of that country anyways. The ROK military can handle anything the North Koreans throw at them, trust me. Furthermore, we don't need to "attack them" they have a large military...that's it. I think the decision on who won the Korean war is pretty decisive. South Korea is one of the most prosperous countries on Earth, and they have the economy to back it up. NK is in shambles and can barely feed its' own people. Have you done ANY research into the NK regime over the past 20 years...they're one of the most oppressive countries in the world with a very bad human rights track record.

I think you need to check your facts about the US "happily" bombing and killing civilians in Iraq. Have civilians died as a result of US military action...yes...at the same time no other country spends the money and uses the resources that we do to prevent civilian loss of life. I have multiple combat deployments to Iraq and we never have gone out of our way to kill civilians, it's actually quite the contrary, we go out of our way to keep them alive, often to our detriment. A good example is the loss of a 1LT from our unit a few days ago. He got out of his vehicle to fix the wire mitigation kit on his MRAP. He was doing this so the vehicle didn't pull down Iraqi power lines the go across their streets like spider webs. He was shot and killed by a sniper while he was doing this. This sure doesn't look like the blood thirsty murder crazed US military it seems you are trying to portray. If we didn't care about the civilians we wouldn't even have the wire mitigation kits on our vehicles. Another example is from a while back when we were hit by complex IED ambush. We were about 90% sure that the guys in a reed line to our west were the perpetrators of the attack. Yet, we weren't 100% sure, so we held our fire, we took it. We knew that they could be civilians so we just recovered our vehicle and waited for our QRF to show up. Sure enough, when they arrived, they were hit by an IED that was set up about 400 meters up the road from where we were at. We later found out that the men we saw were in fact the bad guys...but we didn't know that then. I would venture to say that there aren't many other armies in the world outside of the West that would have taken that risk. We knew the village nearby was complicit in the attack, yet, we didn't have proof so we just continued our mission. Just another example...

The massacre is from these extremist a**holes that murder and kill entire families to instill fear in the people. The very people they claim they are trying to liberate yet they pack cars full of explosives and detonate them in civilian market places. Or crazies that drive around and pour acid on women who aren't wearing a hijab. Or breaking up wedding parties and raping the women, shooting the men, and drowning the children because they can. I have seen this. I have found the bodies of dozens of Shi'a murdered by Sunni extremist dumped into the Euphrates river. The only reason they were killed was because they were Shi'a. The same happened in the Tigris in Baghdad to Sunni's by Shi'a. That's the reason the Sunnis came to our side during the Sunni awakening, they were tired of the crazies going out of control with their twisted idea of Islam. This is what they want. They want the entire world under their dominion, in a world Wahabbi state. So please, check the attitude at the door and try not to pour blanket biased statements on here. Things are never what they seem, it's easy to judge from behind a computer screen in the luxury of your own home.

Why would we want to fight NK...we don't need to, within the next 20 years the US Army will be out of that country anyways. The ROK military can handle anything the North Koreans throw at them, trust me. Furthermore, we don't need to "attack them" they have a large military...that's it. I think the decision on who won the Korean war is pretty decisive. South Korea is one of the most prosperous countries on Earth, and they have the economy to back it up. NK is in shambles and can barely feed its' own people. Have you done ANY research into the NK regime over the past 20 years...they're one of the most oppressive countries in the world with a very bad human rights track record.

I think you need to check your facts about the US "happily" bombing and killing civilians in Iraq. Have civilians died as a result of US military action...yes...at the same time no other country spends the money and uses the resources that we do to prevent civilian loss of life. I have multiple combat deployments to Iraq and we never have gone out of our way to kill civilians, it's actually quite the contrary, we go out of our way to keep them alive, often to our detriment. A good example is the loss of a 1LT from our unit a few days ago. He got out of his vehicle to fix the wire mitigation kit on his MRAP. He was doing this so the vehicle didn't pull down Iraqi power lines the go across their streets like spider webs. He was shot and killed by a sniper while he was doing this. This sure doesn't look like the blood thirsty murder crazed US military it seems you are trying to portray. If we didn't care about the civilians we wouldn't even have the wire mitigation kits on our vehicles. Another example is from a while back when we were hit by complex IED ambush. We were about 90% sure that the guys in a reed line to our west were the perpetrators of the attack. Yet, we weren't 100% sure, so we held our fire, we took it. We knew that they could be civilians so we just recovered our vehicle and waited for our QRF to show up. Sure enough, when they arrived, they were hit by an IED that was set up about 400 meters up the road from where we were at. We later found out that the men we saw were in fact the bad guys...but we didn't know that then. I would venture to say that there aren't many other armies in the world outside of the West that would have taken that risk. We knew the village nearby was complicit in the attack, yet, we didn't have proof so we just continued our mission. Just another example...

The massacre is from these extremist a**holes that murder and kill entire families to instill fear in the people. The very people they claim they are trying to liberate yet they pack cars full of explosives and detonate them in civilian market places. Or crazies that drive around and pour acid on women who aren't wearing a hijab. Or breaking up wedding parties and raping the women, shooting the men, and drowning the children because they can. I have seen this. I have found the bodies of dozens of Shi'a murdered by Sunni extremist dumped into the Euphrates river. The only reason they were killed was because they were Shi'a. The same happened in the Tigris in Baghdad to Sunni's by Shi'a. That's the reason the Sunnis came to our side during the Sunni awakening, they were tired of the crazies going out of control with their twisted idea of Islam. This is what they want. They want the entire world under their dominion, in a world Wahabbi state. So please, check the attitude at the door and try not to pour blanket biased statements on here. Things are never what they seem, it's easy to judge from behind a computer screen in the luxury of your own home.

I am not denying what the GI joe does, but the Brass are different, nor am I denying the Taliban are brutal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNAcECXLuxw"]NATO Bombing Libyan Schools, Hospitals, Food Supply and Water Pipeline - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVb1wUYH0U8&feature=player_embedded"]RAF TERRORISE CIVILIANS BREGA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNczox-l0Sk"]'NATO bombed Libya back into Stone Age' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48J_DIZBNyE"]'NATO bombs civilians!' - Cynthia McKinney from Tripoli with truth - YouTube[/ame]

Similar story in Iraq.

The taliban are not brutal you guys.... Just when some one beheads and mutilates a corpse just means they are depressed and need a hug.:lol:

Indeed NK has 8 Nuclear missiles, thats why America won't, but it will happily bomb and kill civilians in Iraq and other poor countries, not Just America mind you, but the UK as well joined in on the massacure.

We've got to zero our rifles somehow. What do expect, shoot the crap out of paper targets causing more tree's to be cut down? What about the rights of the tree's and all the baby tree's that were prevented from growing.:crybaby:

Last edited:
LOL!!!! Russia Today and Cynthia McKinney.:lol:

RT picks up a lot of what the Western stations miss/'forget'.

Of course the US are really innocent angels they are indeed not the biggest Terrorist state in the world.

I am not denying what the GI joe does, but the Brass are different, nor am I denying the Taliban are brutal.

Similar story in Iraq.

Allthough you are British ,I have the impression that you do not serve in NATO, because otherwise you wouldn't believe those stories. There's a difference between making a mistake and deliberately targeting civilians. I have served 30 years in Nato and I can asure you that targeting civilians is not NATO policy. And believe me, the brass is even more concernd about civilian casualties than GI joe.

A few days ago an American General lost his job because he critisized the Afghan government. If he would have bombed a civilian town he would be court martialed and severely punished.

RT picks up a lot of what the Western stations miss/'forget'.

Of course the US are really innocent angels they are indeed not the biggest Terrorist state in the world.

It is not because you say so that the same is true.

A few days ago an American General lost his job because he critisized the Afghan government.

Proves my point exactly, the Afghan governement has been blamed for many civilian deaths, the whole of NATO, UN, EU etc.. should just be scrapped, Armed Neutrality is the natural course of affairs.

Remember the US Army are not the good guys, invasion of soverign states without valid cause (Iraq for example), or for Dubious reasons (poppy fields in Afghanistan), Nor are pretty much all Western Militaries (Excluding Switzerland).

The average soldier is nothing more then a hired gun for the Elites, but I guess brainwashing has had a big effect in these forums.

Last edited:
That's it, this tree massacre has got to be put to an end, I am going to gather all the clueless college students I know, and we are all going to a nearby city and break into shops and steal tvs and flip over cars in protest!

Exactly how our forfathers intended!:lol:

Proves my point exactly, the Afghan governement has been blamed for many civilian deaths, the whole of NATO, UN, EU etc.. should just be scrapped, Armed Neutrality is the natural course of affairs.

Remember the US Army are not the good guys, invasion of soverign states without valid cause (Iraq for example), or for Dubious reasons (poppy fields in Afghanistan), Nor are pretty much all Western Militaries (Excluding Switzerland).

The average soldier is nothing more then a hired gun for the Elites, but I guess brainwashing has had a big effect in these forums.

Regardless of what you think, the terrorists would gladly kidnap you, torture you, then cut your head off simply because you are an "infidel". They don't care about your character, they don't care about what you believe, they don't care about your sympathies for them...they will kill you just the same as they would me. If we are such bad boogeymen then why is it that EVERY single Iraqi policeman and Iraqi Army soldier that I have talked to in this deployment has insisted that we stay? They are afraid, they know they that sectarian violence will rise again and the country will likely plunge into a civil war. These are not proxies of the government, they are not paying me lip service. These are soldiers and police that I have made real friendships with over the course of the deployment. We have had many very long and intimate conversations in addition to serving alongside one another to fight these extremists from inflicting the senseless casualties on the people they seem to be so hell bent on annihilating. The media neglects a lot of the things we do because they simply are not news worthy...Giving out soccer balls to kids and providing medical treatment to local civilians isn't exciting enough for the Western or Eastern news outlets to report on. Or the fact that if we damage any Iraqi's property in the course of our patrol or operation we have them fill out a claims card and they are reimbursed for the damages. These are things I'm SURE you knew about. The fact is that you have no idea what is going on where the boots meet the pavement. You have no idea what's happening on the ground, you draw your information from obviously either biased or downright deceitful reports. I'm not saying the US's hands are clean in the matter, but, ask any average Iraqi and they will tell you they are glad that Saddam is out of power. Go to Halabja, Kirkuk, or Erbil and tell a Kurd that the Americans are bad...you likely will walk away with a good whooping. You are marginalizing the experiences and trepidations that many on this forum have endured because you think you know what is going on...you don't, and only a fool would pretend that they do.

I know whats going on, Iraq and Afghanistan are now mere US puppets, I Spoke to Iraqis and they actually prefered Saddam to what they have now, Speak to any Serb about the US and you will get a black eye.

You lot will do the same here when the time comes, Destroying our infrastructure, Civic services and a long occupation, you won't be showing that 'Kindness' (Brainwashing) here.

Really? You're using Baathist's and Serbs as a baseline? LOL. Yeah certain groups take a dim view of their homicidal and genocidal parties being crashed, by international coalitions, sucks to be them. Keep talking I need a good chuckle.

Where did the Iraqi's miraculously materialize from? Sunni Arab no doubt...Let me ask you something, if you're so informed...do you know the differences between the different ethnic groups in Iraq and also the differences between the two forms of Islam there? Do you know the ethnic breakdown of each population within the country? If you hear that a guy is from the al Obeidi tribe around Hawijah are you going to understand what that means? Or the al Jubari tribe in Taza? Or the Dulaim tribe in Ramadi? These are all extremely important things to know when asking about anything regarding this country. The fact is that you are not nearly as well informed as you think you are.

Also, if Iraq was such a puppet then why are we pulling out knowing that it's going to fall apart when we leave? The Iraqi government has made the decision for us to leave, and we are complying. Why on Earth would we do that if we want to control their every move?

But, perhaps we should just save ourselves a lot of breath (or finger cramps for that matter) and agree to disagree. It's obvious you believe me to be a brainwashed thug hellbent on mass killings of innocents. I think you're a deranged whacko that is largely detached from reality and has an antagonistic attitude towards anything that has to do with any type of establishment...You're not going to change my mind, nothing you say is going to change what I've figured out through hard earned experience...live, in person, where it happens...not sitting in a chair watching the latest and greatest news that validates my preconceived notions of what I want to believe.

Back