Iran in Mexico and the Caribbean: Building a Strategic Trampoline towards the US




 
--
Boots
 
October 28th, 2011  
Journey
 

Topic: Iran in Mexico and the Caribbean: Building a Strategic Trampoline towards the US


Iran's plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington is a step further in a long term strategic effort to use Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean as a platform to operate in the US, says security expert Román D. Ortiz. http://bit.ly/ujllI8
November 8th, 2011  
Zultra
 
Of course he would, any reason to stop the threats to Globalism, the US does not have the balls to Attack NK, perhaps, because they can fight back.
November 8th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultra
Of course he would, any reason to stop the threats to Globalism, the US does not have the balls to Attack NK, perhaps, because they can fight back.
It has nothing to do with the "balls", but with the consequences, or are you going to take the responsibility of Seoul being nuked?
--
Boots
November 8th, 2011  
Zultra
 
Indeed NK has 8 Nuclear missiles, thats why America won't, but it will happily bomb and kill civilians in Iraq and other poor countries, not Just America mind you, but the UK as well joined in on the massacure.
November 8th, 2011  
brinktk
 
 
Why would we want to fight NK...we don't need to, within the next 20 years the US Army will be out of that country anyways. The ROK military can handle anything the North Koreans throw at them, trust me. Furthermore, we don't need to "attack them" they have a large military...that's it. I think the decision on who won the Korean war is pretty decisive. South Korea is one of the most prosperous countries on Earth, and they have the economy to back it up. NK is in shambles and can barely feed its' own people. Have you done ANY research into the NK regime over the past 20 years...they're one of the most oppressive countries in the world with a very bad human rights track record.

I think you need to check your facts about the US "happily" bombing and killing civilians in Iraq. Have civilians died as a result of US military action...yes...at the same time no other country spends the money and uses the resources that we do to prevent civilian loss of life. I have multiple combat deployments to Iraq and we never have gone out of our way to kill civilians, it's actually quite the contrary, we go out of our way to keep them alive, often to our detriment. A good example is the loss of a 1LT from our unit a few days ago. He got out of his vehicle to fix the wire mitigation kit on his MRAP. He was doing this so the vehicle didn't pull down Iraqi power lines the go across their streets like spider webs. He was shot and killed by a sniper while he was doing this. This sure doesn't look like the blood thirsty murder crazed US military it seems you are trying to portray. If we didn't care about the civilians we wouldn't even have the wire mitigation kits on our vehicles. Another example is from a while back when we were hit by complex IED ambush. We were about 90% sure that the guys in a reed line to our west were the perpetrators of the attack. Yet, we weren't 100% sure, so we held our fire, we took it. We knew that they could be civilians so we just recovered our vehicle and waited for our QRF to show up. Sure enough, when they arrived, they were hit by an IED that was set up about 400 meters up the road from where we were at. We later found out that the men we saw were in fact the bad guys...but we didn't know that then. I would venture to say that there aren't many other armies in the world outside of the West that would have taken that risk. We knew the village nearby was complicit in the attack, yet, we didn't have proof so we just continued our mission. Just another example...

The massacre is from these extremist a**holes that murder and kill entire families to instill fear in the people. The very people they claim they are trying to liberate yet they pack cars full of explosives and detonate them in civilian market places. Or crazies that drive around and pour acid on women who aren't wearing a hijab. Or breaking up wedding parties and raping the women, shooting the men, and drowning the children because they can. I have seen this. I have found the bodies of dozens of Shi'a murdered by Sunni extremist dumped into the Euphrates river. The only reason they were killed was because they were Shi'a. The same happened in the Tigris in Baghdad to Sunni's by Shi'a. That's the reason the Sunnis came to our side during the Sunni awakening, they were tired of the crazies going out of control with their twisted idea of Islam. This is what they want. They want the entire world under their dominion, in a world Wahabbi state. So please, check the attitude at the door and try not to pour blanket biased statements on here. Things are never what they seem, it's easy to judge from behind a computer screen in the luxury of your own home.
November 8th, 2011  
Zultra
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Why would we want to fight NK...we don't need to, within the next 20 years the US Army will be out of that country anyways. The ROK military can handle anything the North Koreans throw at them, trust me. Furthermore, we don't need to "attack them" they have a large military...that's it. I think the decision on who won the Korean war is pretty decisive. South Korea is one of the most prosperous countries on Earth, and they have the economy to back it up. NK is in shambles and can barely feed its' own people. Have you done ANY research into the NK regime over the past 20 years...they're one of the most oppressive countries in the world with a very bad human rights track record.

I think you need to check your facts about the US "happily" bombing and killing civilians in Iraq. Have civilians died as a result of US military action...yes...at the same time no other country spends the money and uses the resources that we do to prevent civilian loss of life. I have multiple combat deployments to Iraq and we never have gone out of our way to kill civilians, it's actually quite the contrary, we go out of our way to keep them alive, often to our detriment. A good example is the loss of a 1LT from our unit a few days ago. He got out of his vehicle to fix the wire mitigation kit on his MRAP. He was doing this so the vehicle didn't pull down Iraqi power lines the go across their streets like spider webs. He was shot and killed by a sniper while he was doing this. This sure doesn't look like the blood thirsty murder crazed US military it seems you are trying to portray. If we didn't care about the civilians we wouldn't even have the wire mitigation kits on our vehicles. Another example is from a while back when we were hit by complex IED ambush. We were about 90% sure that the guys in a reed line to our west were the perpetrators of the attack. Yet, we weren't 100% sure, so we held our fire, we took it. We knew that they could be civilians so we just recovered our vehicle and waited for our QRF to show up. Sure enough, when they arrived, they were hit by an IED that was set up about 400 meters up the road from where we were at. We later found out that the men we saw were in fact the bad guys...but we didn't know that then. I would venture to say that there aren't many other armies in the world outside of the West that would have taken that risk. We knew the village nearby was complicit in the attack, yet, we didn't have proof so we just continued our mission. Just another example...

The massacre is from these extremist a**holes that murder and kill entire families to instill fear in the people. The very people they claim they are trying to liberate yet they pack cars full of explosives and detonate them in civilian market places. Or crazies that drive around and pour acid on women who aren't wearing a hijab. Or breaking up wedding parties and raping the women, shooting the men, and drowning the children because they can. I have seen this. I have found the bodies of dozens of Shi'a murdered by Sunni extremist dumped into the Euphrates river. The only reason they were killed was because they were Shi'a. The same happened in the Tigris in Baghdad to Sunni's by Shi'a. That's the reason the Sunnis came to our side during the Sunni awakening, they were tired of the crazies going out of control with their twisted idea of Islam. This is what they want. They want the entire world under their dominion, in a world Wahabbi state. So please, check the attitude at the door and try not to pour blanket biased statements on here. Things are never what they seem, it's easy to judge from behind a computer screen in the luxury of your own home.

I am not denying what the GI joe does, but the Brass are different, nor am I denying the Taliban are brutal.





Similar story in Iraq.
November 9th, 2011  
03USMC
 
 
LOL!!!! Russia Today and Cynthia McKinney.
November 9th, 2011  
Yossarian
 
 
The taliban are not brutal you guys.... Just when some one beheads and mutilates a corpse just means they are depressed and need a hug.
November 9th, 2011  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
The taliban are not brutal you guys.... Just when some one beheads and mutilates a corpse just means they are depressed and need a hug.
They're really nice guys - and like me they like goats.
November 9th, 2011  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultra
Indeed NK has 8 Nuclear missiles, thats why America won't, but it will happily bomb and kill civilians in Iraq and other poor countries, not Just America mind you, but the UK as well joined in on the massacure.
We've got to zero our rifles somehow. What do expect, shoot the crap out of paper targets causing more tree's to be cut down? What about the rights of the tree's and all the baby tree's that were prevented from growing.