IRAN, IRAK and the US position. - Page 7

--
Boots

February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

Gingerbread, Gingerbread, Gingerbread. Are you convienently ignoring the fatwah Assama Bin Ladin issued calling for Jihad in Iraq because you missed it in the news or because it doesn't fit into your rhetoric?

Forgien Nationals in Iraq attacking civilian and civil infrastructure targets while heeding the call of Assama's jihad are say it with me now TERRORISTS.
February 16th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
Forgien Nationals in Iraq attacking civilian and civil infrastructure targets while heeding the call of Assama's jihad are say it with me now TERRORISTS.
That appears to me that the US initial entry into this war have complicated matters.
February 16th, 2005  
gingerbeard

But iraq isnt link to AQ at all, after teh chaos beign caused by US, AQ infiltrate iraq is not impossible but actually made it easier due to the chaos.

so r u saying the shia and sunni are all AQ? 99% of those shia and sunni are resistance fighters. u got to know they are fighting and killing because US is here.
--
Boots
February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

Gingerbread read it again Spin Doctor. Foreign Nationals.
February 16th, 2005  
Big_Z

Gingerbeard, your the only one calling all muslim people terrorist. If you think Americans call all middle eastern people terrorist you are confused.....
February 16th, 2005  
Peter Pan

GingerB,

The AQ came in after the invasion. Osama gave the call. I think Al Jaljeera reported the same.

No, I don't think anyone can kill the whole lot of Middle Eastern population, nor would they do so because that is not rational.

My contention that they would have cooked their goose, only implied that the leaders will be sorted out or better still bought out.

Lastly, let us not jump the track and expect that a post must demonise a group or else it has no value.

Let us instead be rational and calm. I am sure we will benefit by composed interaction.
February 16th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Gingerbread read it again Spin Doctor. Foreign Nationals.
alrite, so what business is there for US go into iraq to take out foreign nationals who are harming iraqis?

its like, when US have prejudice in balck ppl, then u think tis right for africa to send its men over to US to stop US ppl harming black ppl? why do u think its right to enter someone else's country, and to judge what kind of gov should use, take its resources and put down so call "terrorists" while they are only against US?
February 16th, 2005  
03USMC

1. Where do you get the US harming black people thing?

2. The US removed Sadaam Hussien a dictator who raped, murdered and tortured his own people. Yeah that was a bad thing for us to do huh?

3. The Iraqi's just had an election or did ya miss that too? They are selecting their own Iraqi goverment.
February 16th, 2005  
Joe252

you must not be very well updated...Before you start posting you should study our history and compair it a little bit more closly
February 16th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan
GingerB,

The AQ came in after the invasion. Osama gave the call. I think Al Jaljeera reported the same.
Just to clarify here, Al Zarqawi, one of Osama's friends, went into Iraq before the invasion to build up his terror network. It was later that he officially declared alliance to AQ, but they were more or a less allies prior.

So, in that sense, AQ was in Iraq befoe the invasion. By default, any group or state allied to AQ is automaticlly considered an enemy.