Iran Hotels Fill Up as Rouhani’s Rapprochement Lifts Tourism

hamidreza

Last edited:
I think you will see tourism take off if for no other reason than Iran is somewhere different to go and it is now feasible to get there.

Had my trip to Turkey been next year I would like to have extended the trip and gone myself but unfortunately this year the Greek Islands won out.

I think you will see tourism take off if for no other reason than Iran is somewhere different to go and it is now feasible to get there.

Had my trip to Turkey been next year I would like to have extended the trip and gone myself but unfortunately this year the Greek Islands won out.
Iranian leaders are the most stupid in the world. Based on WTO report Iran is 75th in the tourism industry while we could be between 20 first countries. Turkey is 8th!! But because of some stupid rules in Iran and also our strange foreign policies we have lost this important industry. After oil and car, tourism industry is third big industry in the world. As per WTO report Iran should earn 50 billion $ per year from tourism industry in 2025, about 60% of our oil income when we were not in sanction, but it is nothing.
what is our problems and what is other problems!!:sarc:

Last edited:
Mate Iran doesn't have a monopoly on stupid leaders, the world is riddled with them, although I am not sure stupid is the right word I suspect deceptive is a better one.

However I would suggest that Iran's tourism problems stem from the Wests opinions after the 1979 hostage incident.

Back