Iran to hold conference debunking holocaust - Page 4

--
Iran to hold conference debunking holocaust

January 16th, 2006  
headspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esika
and there is no country whonamed Palestine before,just a desert who had produced 17 milion ton fruit in 1945 by royal numerical datas.just think a bit!
Which people produced all this fruit? The israelis always state they bought mass irrigation and de-salination to the land - but this fact goes against this somewhat. I would like to read sources.
January 16th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
I just have a question:who has the evidence to believe the holocaust?
many scientist ask these questions and their answer is nobody...just think about decreasing the number of juds kills by the german:from 7 milion to 1.5...and I think it should be decrease to nothing.when you read about terroristic actions of hagana and other jaudian groups in "palestine under taken by england" and their relationship with hitler and nazies,there is a big question...why the history most write by a unclear judgment of winners of the war,and at the top:juds?
You sound like your Mullahs! Don't you?
January 16th, 2006  
Forrest_Gump

Quote:
there is no real evidence
except for all those survivor interviews, the liberators eyewitness accounts, the 10's of thousands of tons of the Germans own paperwork, and on and on. But by all means continue, don't let any facts get in the way of a good argument.

Usually I don't bother debating guys like you Esika, but I'm a bit interested in what makes Madrasa educated guys tick. I hope your bringing more to the table than the ramblings of Roger Garoudi.
--
January 16th, 2006  
headspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump
Madrasa educated
Wouldn't that be more Pakistan? (or even UK!)

Iran has quite a developed University and higher education system. A Madrasa educated individual would have been foaming at the mouth too much to bother posting here.
January 16th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by headspace
Wouldn't that be more Pakistan? (or even UK!)

Iran has quite a developed University and higher education system. A Madrasa educated individual would have been foaming at the mouth too much to bother posting here.
true, there is no such thing in Iran!

But his posts are no different than those of educated in madrasa guys.
January 16th, 2006  
Forrest_Gump

I'm aware that Madrasa's don't exist in Iran, but he sure talks like he was educated in one. Just because he claims to hail from Iran, it doesn't mean he really is from there, or was there his whole life.
As far as foaming at the mouth, the dangerous zealots are the ones who pretend not to be. This guy is either some dude trying to stir the pot, or a true believer. Since both will use the same kind of narrow lines of logic during an argument, its hard to tell at this point.
January 16th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump
I'm aware that Madrasa's don't exist in Iran, but he sure talks like he was educated in one. Just because he claims to hail from Iran, it doesn't mean he really is from there, or was there his whole life.
As far as foaming at the mouth, the dangerous zealots are the ones who pretend not to be. This guy is either some dude trying to stir the pot, or a true believer. Since both will use the same kind of narrow lines of logic during an argument, its hard to tell at this point.
Ditto!
January 16th, 2006  
Esika

hey guys:I am student but not in madrasa!(it's high school!),I study in university and well,juds are'nt large number in palestine,you can see their immigration from east europe and england in 1930-1950,and still their population is in minority that arabs...
some day I wish that saladin did what you have done in second crossade,killing all of invaders,but,hush,it's just because he was a good muslim.with heart ,empty of hate!
January 16th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
hey guys:I am student but not in madrasa!(it's high school!),I study in university and well,juds are'nt large number in palestine,you can see their immigration from east europe and england in 1930-1950,and still their population is in minority that arabs...
some day I wish that saladin did what you have done in second crossade,killing all of invaders,but,hush,it's just because he was a good muslim.with heart ,empty of hate!
??????????
January 16th, 2006  
Esika

but I'm not as good as saladin,I should kill who invade my country!