Iran to hold conference debunking holocaust

Whispering Death said:
Well, flip this scenario. If IEDs cause the kind of unrest we see in American discourse now with respect to war. Imagine what nukes would do to that!

And let's just say WORST CASE SCENARIO there's a nuclear war with Israel where a few are launched here and there... not the huge MAD rules we saw in the cold war because just one nuke can take out all of israel. The majority of the Iranian leadership emerges from their deep bunkers victorious and despite the large civilian casualties do you really see them losing power given the soceity they're in? They just killed all the hated jews after all!

Hmm its an illogical scenario primarily because Israel will send a few nukes their way, on top of that I suspect Israels allies will join in the demolition process and to top it all off Egypt, Syria, Jordan and a sizable number of Palestinians will lose out as well so yes I can see them losing ower not only because of Israel and its allies retaliating but I am pretty certain whatever is left of the Arab world will be hunting them down as well.

I agree with monty on this *shudders* a direct attack from Iran will never happen, its Iran provideing a nuke ot the Iraqi insurgents or HAMAS that bothers me.

you really think so Rads (not trying to be a smart a**)? I think Iran can attack now against Israel, without the nukes or chems...I am begining to wonder wheither or not ole' Nostradamus was right all along.....

Rabs said:
I agree with monty on this *shudders* a direct attack from Iran will never happen, its Iran provideing a nuke ot the Iraqi insurgents or HAMAS that bothers me.
Thats ok it scares me just as much that I think you are right on where the real danger lies although its just as likely the Pakistani's would have already sold them one or the technology if they could have paid for it.

Blackwatch said:
you really think so Rads (not trying to be a smart a**)? I think Iran can attack now against Israel, without the nukes or chems...I am begining to wonder wheither or not ole' Nostradamus was right all along.....

The problem with this theory is:
1) How exactly is Iran going to attack Israel given that they have no areial or seaborne capacity to speak of and they have at least two countries to pass through to get a clear land based shot.
2) Without n,b,c weapons they simply cant do enough damage to win especially when it is widely acknowledged by everyone except Israel that they are nuclear capable themselves. Basically it would be like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

As Rab's has pointed out the more likely scenario is that a few "backpack" nukes replace the suicide belt as that years nutjob fashion accessory.

Last edited:
yea, I know....fact is history shows all sorts of surprises come from men that hate deeply....nothing Iran does would surprise me....

Blackwatch is closer to my point. You just never know what people will do and it is rarely logical.

Saddam invading Kuwait. If I would have said that would happen in 1988 would you believe me?

How about 9/11. Go back into the midset of 1999 and tell me how illogical it would be to fly planes into buildings and not expect Afghanistan to be successfully invaded.

History is only logical in the past when you can see the results.

Whispering Death said:
Blackwatch is closer to my point. You just never know what people will do and it is rarely logical.

Saddam invading Kuwait. If I would have said that would happen in 1988 would you believe me?

There was nothing illogical about the invasion of kuwait, it was to some degree a very logical move if you want to control the gulf's oil reserves where Saddam failed was in his that he never expected the response that followed nor did he expect that wouldnt be given a chance to negotiate his way out.
Basically I suspect his aim was to have a quick war followed by a negotiated withdrawl leaving him in control of the "disputed" boarder areas.

How about 9/11. Go back into the midset of 1999 and tell me how illogical it would be to fly planes into buildings and not expect Afghanistan to be successfully invaded.

I really dont think you can use terrorist acts as examples of "illogical" when it comes down to it you are dealing with people who want to kill themselves and that just aint normal.
However from bin Ladens perspective it was logical, his actions have polarised the world and in the process disrupted and continues to disrupt the western world on a daily basis, hell if sneezes half the world raises its security level.

As for Afghanistan well to be perfectly honest it hasnt been successfully invaded there is still shooting going on and it will continue to go on no matter what as it is just one of those countries where peace will never happen until there is one guy left and chances are he will just crazy enough to shoot himself out of spite.

History is only logical in the past when you can see the results.

History is only history because it is the past. :)

I just have a question:who has the evidence to believe the holocaust?
many scientist ask these questions and their answer is nobody...just think about decreasing the number of juds kills by the german:from 7 milion to 1.5...and I think it should be decrease to nothing.when you read about terroristic actions of hagana and other jaudian groups in "palestine under taken by england" and their relationship with hitler and nazies,there is a big question...why the history most write by a unclear judgment of winners of the war,and at the top:juds?

also there is many film,many slide!many picture,many survivers from hell!there is many airphotoes by english planes,everyone knows everything but there is no real evidence amd everyone must believe this fact who have links to your liberial humor!haha!andf when roger garoudi and other historical researchers give ud clues to ask ourself the truth,bbc and le figaro shouted:ANTI JUDS!anti humans,misanthrops!

and believe me my friends:there is no fact except a really huge lie:juds are the main sacrifiers and Israel is their holly present!and there is no country whonamed Palestine before,just a desert who had produced 17 milion ton fruit in 1945 by royal numerical datas.just think a bit!

Esika said:
and there is no country whonamed Palestine before,just a desert who had produced 17 milion ton fruit in 1945 by royal numerical datas.just think a bit!

Which people produced all this fruit? The israelis always state they bought mass irrigation and de-salination to the land - but this fact goes against this somewhat. I would like to read sources.

Esika said:
I just have a question:who has the evidence to believe the holocaust?
many scientist ask these questions and their answer is nobody...just think about decreasing the number of juds kills by the german:from 7 milion to 1.5...and I think it should be decrease to nothing.when you read about terroristic actions of hagana and other jaudian groups in "palestine under taken by england" and their relationship with hitler and nazies,there is a big question...why the history most write by a unclear judgment of winners of the war,and at the top:juds?

You sound like your Mullahs! Don't you?

there is no real evidence

except for all those survivor interviews, the liberators eyewitness accounts, the 10's of thousands of tons of the Germans own paperwork, and on and on. But by all means continue, don't let any facts get in the way of a good argument.

Usually I don't bother debating guys like you Esika, but I'm a bit interested in what makes Madrasa educated guys tick. I hope your bringing more to the table than the ramblings of Roger Garoudi.

Forrest_Gump said:
Madrasa educated

Wouldn't that be more Pakistan? (or even UK!)

Iran has quite a developed University and higher education system. A Madrasa educated individual would have been foaming at the mouth too much to bother posting here.

headspace said:
Wouldn't that be more Pakistan? (or even UK!)

Iran has quite a developed University and higher education system. A Madrasa educated individual would have been foaming at the mouth too much to bother posting here.

true, there is no such thing in Iran!

But his posts are no different than those of educated in madrasa guys.

I'm aware that Madrasa's don't exist in Iran, but he sure talks like he was educated in one. Just because he claims to hail from Iran, it doesn't mean he really is from there, or was there his whole life.
As far as foaming at the mouth, the dangerous zealots are the ones who pretend not to be. This guy is either some dude trying to stir the pot, or a true believer. Since both will use the same kind of narrow lines of logic during an argument, its hard to tell at this point.

Forrest_Gump said:
I'm aware that Madrasa's don't exist in Iran, but he sure talks like he was educated in one. Just because he claims to hail from Iran, it doesn't mean he really is from there, or was there his whole life.
As far as foaming at the mouth, the dangerous zealots are the ones who pretend not to be. This guy is either some dude trying to stir the pot, or a true believer. Since both will use the same kind of narrow lines of logic during an argument, its hard to tell at this point.

Ditto!

hey guys:I am student but not in madrasa!(it's high school!),I study in university and well,juds are'nt large number in palestine,you can see their immigration from east europe and england in 1930-1950,and still their population is in minority that arabs...
some day I wish that saladin did what you have done in second crossade,killing all of invaders,but,hush,it's just because he was a good muslim.with heart ,empty of hate!

Esika said:
hey guys:I am student but not in madrasa!(it's high school!),I study in university and well,juds are'nt large number in palestine,you can see their immigration from east europe and england in 1930-1950,and still their population is in minority that arabs...
some day I wish that saladin did what you have done in second crossade,killing all of invaders,but,hush,it's just because he was a good muslim.with heart ,empty of hate!

??????????

Back