Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists
Sat. 07 Jan 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/new...p?storyid=5184

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why im my opinion that the United States of America and her Allies should take serious action in helping to liberate Iran from these cruel evil despots.

5.56X45MM

I feel you... this kind of population abuse is unacceptable on any level. I don't care if they have a different perspective on the world, or if their religion advocates it.

Edit: Not that I'm implying Islam encourages the hanging of young women, but apparently those in power in Iran think so.

I can't believe that. This is complete Bull :cen: , I'm sorry but this kind of stuff makes me tick till I explode. I can't get over the stupidity of people these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I agree with the poster of this thread but let me tell you that Iran Focus web site is an entity of the Islamic/Marxist terrorist group MEK which is not credible at all.

I'd suggest to find a better source of the news for such stories.

Is this like the stoning of this pregnant woman in Nigeria. She was to be stoned to death because she was a single woman who got pregnant. After the birth of her child she would be executed. This did not happen though...
Also; Belgians in WW I were told that the Hun (Germans) ate children.... their children! This to was not entirely true, it is called propaganda. But could we verify somehow the validity of this story?

p.s. I still don't understand the fanatical religion in combination with marxism. Could you explain it to me Phoenix?

Hi,

Ted said:
But could we verify somehow the validity of this story?

At least i couldn't find a Credetable news Agency reporting this .:roll:

p.s. I still don't understand the fanatical religion in combination with marxism. Could you explain it to me Phoenix?

I too was Taken aback by that ....... As far as i know [SIZE=-1]Marks said ...... "Religion is the opiate of the masses." ........... so how can marxists be religious fanatics

Peace
-=SF_13=-
[/SIZE]

Ted said:
Is this like the stoning of this pregnant woman in Nigeria. She was to be stoned to death because she was a single woman who got pregnant. After the birth of her child she would be executed. This did not happen though...
Also; Belgians in WW I were told that the Hun (Germans) ate children.... their children! This to was not entirely true, it is called propaganda. But could we verify somehow the validity of this story?

That is how it is.

MEK/NCRI is a marxist/islamist cult.

It adopted the economic rules of marxism with the religious regulations of Islam. They consider themselves Muslims while having the signs of communism.

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/mek.htm

mohajedin.jpg

That is why they are called Marxist Islamists since their foundation in mid 60s.

A very good article was posted here

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18551

Wow Phoenix, you got me for once straight of the bat. I did not know this... at all! Interesting reading too. Thanks mate

Opps...

This was emailed to me. I should of checked the source. That is a serious mistake on my part.

Religion is the one thing that could make Communism work.

In order for Communism to work the people have to have some sort of all-encompassing belief that will hold them together and keep them going. Religion is the one thing greater than the governments of this world and it alone has the power to hold the people together to do unblievable things. When the whole nation is squandered in poverty (something that goes hand-in-hand with Communism and is usually the reason for a Revolution) the people need something to believe in because in the absence of material possessions all they have are their families and their god(s). It is not hypocritical but rather the perfect combination. Mark, Engels and Lenin were to stupid to see this. Perhaps its because Engels' parents owned a factory and he was able to live in luxury, never experiencing what it was truly like being poor and he just assumed that religion wasn't that important.

But more to the subject. Keep in mind that this is Iran and that nation is probably more efficent at keeping these stories secret than most nations. However it does sound quite a bit like the Kuran flushing incident. I would like to give a warm personal thank you to the bastard who wrote that article. It is people like that who ensure that America will be hated by the Muslim World for another decade.

Last edited:
The story is true. Even if it weren't, I wonder why you guys are so much taken aback by this type of news. Things like this generally happem in Iran. Gays are executed or raped girls are hanged to death.

Italian Guy said:
The story is true. Even if it weren't, I wonder why you guys are so much taken aback by this type of news. Things like this generally happem in Iran. Gays are executed or raped girls are hanged to death.

Really forward thinking individuals there IG. Then, of course, things haven't changed much since the fifth century.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
thats wrong, why should she be sentenced for death because of that. that P's me off.

That's how the Islamic Justice System works!

Very primitive and unfair...

Worthy to mention that Iran had a modern and fair justice system prior to the revolution.
I believe it was a French/Belgian based justice system.

Hi,

Italian Guy said:

Italian i was not taken Aback by the news ......... In many Muslim States that's a general Practice to balme the girl for the Rape ......... Not Just Iran I have heard such news coming from Saudi Arabia , Kueat etc ....... I was Taken aback by the Marxist Islamic Fundamantlists Idea ......... Communism and religion Don't Mix ......... the Idea of Communism Looks Upon religion as a threat to itself .......... that's what marxism says .......... that was a News for me .

peace
-=SF_13=-

How do you know this girl was not a prostitute, skimming for money and she got caught?

I'm just saying that any story can be turned around for the purposes of a cause

hmm, a fair question..

Anyways, thats just preposterous and sad.. dont know what to say more than that.. The case needs to be looked upon another time..

and some things are just.. to extreme.

headspace said:
How do you know this girl was not a prostitute, skimming for money and she got caught?

I'm just saying that any story can be turned around for the purposes of a cause

Does she deserve being killed in either case? Not in my opinion.

Back