Iran designs system superior to S-300

actually no country was capable to break s-300 code , it's said iran got the s-300 from algeria in the latest deal with russia.

I had first heard about it 3 years ago but I thought it was a big bluff because Russia had canceled to sell S-300 to Iran and Iranians wanted to show their air-defense is not depended on Russian S-300. Since that time I have heard this news several times again.
But Iran will carry out an air-defense maneuver seven months later and they announced that they want to test it for first time at that maneuver.

VDKMS

which country will allow israel to use its airspace ?

before , sadam hussein launched 49 scud missile at israel and all of them hit israel , now iran may launch hundred of them , so u could say 1/4 of israel population will die , that's without the chemical and biological warheads .

another thing , israeli's f16s failed to do air refueling twice this month as i remember.

so if israel gonna attack iran , that will be from the american fleet in gulf area , and that will cost usa alot , because iran will close strait of hormuz plus launching alot of attacks against usa bases in gulf area , without to mention that hezballah will be active in this time.

I don't want Israel ar any other country attack another country. But since we are talking about Iran and if it turns out that they are indeed working on a nuclear bomb then an attack from Israel and the US will surely follow, propably with the help of some gulf countries.

Iraq fired 39-43 scud missiles at Israel. 1 Israeli and 1 Saudi citizen were killed.
Israel was awarded $74 million as compensation for the damage.

An Israeli F-16 was slightly damaged in an air-to-air refueling mishap on the 27th of july this year.

It is not because there was one mishap that they wil cancel air-to-air refueling. Do not underestimate the capabilities of Israel.

In every war there are surprises on both sides, good and bad. But the only chance Iran has to do some serious damage is with a first strike, but the retaliation will be enormous.

Do not forget that the anti rocket defenses of Israel, the US and the Gulf states or very good. If they are not overwhelmed they will propably shoot down 80% of the enemy missiles.

I don't think Hezbollah will be eager to join the fight. The next war for them will be one of survival. Israel made a tactical error and the infantry was send in to late. Hezbollah is saved by not complying to a UNC resolution (disarm). Next time a UNC will not be needed and Hezbollah knows it.

Playing with the radar ranging and detection equipment of SAM systems is useless if your rocket cannot go the distance. You will only have a more AEW capability. If the SAM's are a threat then they will be the first target. Range is not the problem, coding and decoding is. If the Greeks had a lock on a Israeli plane then the Israelis know almost everything they have to know to disturb the signal. If you can disturb the SAM signal it becomes useless. A SAM-2 could be fired on sight, modern systems can't.

VDKMS

First of all , any country has the right of nuclear energy , civilian or military purposes , why only israel in the middle east the got the nuclear bomb ? you gonna say that it's surrounded by enemies , that's a joke in this time , israel has a trade and peace agreements with egypt , jordon, lebanon , the surrounding countries , only syria (considered as enemy) but it won't do anything , if they gonna attack israel , they would have attacked them to restore golan.

actually israel doesn't need a nuclear bomb to eliminate it , some hundred of scud missiles (old version will be ok not even the newest versions with long range and zero mistakes) with chemical warheads will do the job , and that's available in Egypt , Iran, Syria.

one israeli killed in the sadam hussein missiles barage !!!! hussein and hegara segel (the name of the missiles) destroyed tens of facilities , factories , homes , killed alot of them(in the French Hill area) , thousands of israelis ran to al-quds city because sadam said he won't target this city , even the israeli air force couldn't deal with the incoming rockets.

here u can check this link if u know arabic : link

disturb sam signal !!!, the american would have done it in serbia , and the result is the crash of f-117 ,f-16 and b-2

Hezballah will enter the war if something happened , because they share with iran the same belief (shia) and they are supported from iran with millions and alot of military equipments.

VDKMS

First of all , any country has the right of nuclear energy , civilian or military purposes , why only israel in the middle east the got the nuclear bomb ? you gonna say that it's surrounded by enemies , that's a joke in this time , israel has a trade and peace agreements with egypt , jordon, lebanon , the surrounding countries , only syria (considered as enemy) but it won't do anything , if they gonna attack israel , they would have attacked them to restore golan.

Every country has the right for civilian nuclear power, not military. About Israel having nuclear weapons, everyone thinks they have (including me) but there is no clear evidence of it.

actually israel doesn't need a nuclear bomb to eliminate it , some hundred of scud missiles (old version will be ok not even the newest versions with long range and zero mistakes) with chemical warheads will do the job , and that's available in Egypt , Iran, Syria.

I think you would be surprised at the little damage that 100 scuds can do. Most of them would be shot down and yes the chemical warheads will cause damage. The Israeli retaliation will also cause damage. Plus the diplomatic fall out.

one israeli killed in the sadam hussein missiles barage !!!! hussein and hegara segel (the name of the missiles) destroyed tens of facilities , factories , homes , killed alot of them(in the French Hill area) , thousands of israelis ran to al-quds city because sadam said he won't target this city , even the israeli air force couldn't deal with the incoming rockets.

Information differs from source to source. I will put the info in following order (your link , wikipedia , Israeli link)

scuds fired : 43 - 42 - 39
target : Tel Aviv, Haifa and Dimona - no info - Tel Aviv and Haifa
casualties : couldn't find - 2 - 2 (plus 72 indirectly)

I didn't read the whole article of your link, it was quite long plus a lot of techical stuf about the scuds. The Israeli link also mentioned that 1150 people were evacuated and the damage in the greater Tel Aviv area was 3300 appartments and other buildings.

disturb sam signal !!!, the american would have done it in serbia , and the result is the crash of f-117 ,f-16 and b-2

No B-2 was lost. Only one f-117 and one f-16. The F-117 was shot down by a SA-3 missile using manual guidance.
About disturbing the signal, a stealth plane doesn't do that because then it reveals its position.

Hezballah will enter the war if something happened , because they share with iran the same belief (shia) and they are supported from iran with millions and alot of military equipments.

Hezbollah owes a lot to Iran but they are not stupid.

Every country has the right for civilian nuclear power, not military. About Israel having nuclear weapons, everyone thinks they have (including me) but there is no clear evidence of it.

I think you would be surprised at the little damage that 100 scuds can do. Most of them would be shot down and yes the chemical warheads will cause damage. The Israeli retaliation will also cause damage. Plus the diplomatic fall out.

-am gonna say it again every country has the right of nuclear energy civilian or military purposes (as long as it's for self defense)

are you joking or trying to be so innocent :D we all know that israel have about 200 nuclear warheads , and Ehud Olmert admitted that in 2006 , plus they were going to use tactical one against Egypt in 1973 war .

http://today.almasryalyoum.com/article2.aspx?ArticleID=40768&IssueID=518

-i didn't say 100 , i said some hundreds enough for a country like israel , tiny , low population , and no brother country to run to in middle east (in case of war) , as long as these missiles used in vital areas , like (tel aviv-red sea city (Eilat and its port)-Natanya-Nahrya-daymona)

I didn't read the whole article of your link, it was quite long plus a lot of techical stuf about the scuds. The Israeli link also mentioned that 1150 people were evacuated and the damage in the greater Tel Aviv area was 3300 appartments and other buildings.
so you know arabic , u r spanish and know arabic or are you just israeli? :D

No B-2 was lost. Only one f-117 and one f-16. The F-117 was shot down by a SA-3 missile using manual guidance.
About disturbing the signal, a stealth plane doesn't do that because then it reveals its position.
who knows what will happen in iran air defense , maybe russia provided iran with new stuff In electronic warfare like they have done months ago , when they managed to force the rq170 to land.

Hezbollah owes a lot to Iran but they are not stupid.
Let's wait and see.

Last edited:
so you know Arabic , u r Spanish and know Arabic or are you just Israeli? :D
Or a Belgian or a German. Because he were in their air force. Well VDKMS it doesn't concern to me to know where u come from but motherland influences on political opinions. So I think you might be an Israeli or Jew or a christian fundamentalists.

Last edited:
-am gonna say it again every country has the right of nuclear energy civilian or military purposes (as long as it's for self defense)

are you joking or trying to be so innocent :D we all know that israel have about 200 nuclear warheads , and Ehud Olmert admitted that in 2006 , plus they were going to use tactical one against Egypt in 1973 war .

http://today.almasryalyoum.com/article2.aspx?ArticleID=40768&IssueID=518

I am not joking. In december 2006 Olmert said "that his country could possess nuclear weapons". He also said against Merkel : "Israel has said that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East". There is no 100% proof that they have nuclear weapons. But like I said almost everyone thinks they have.

Berliner Zeitung

-i didn't say 100 , i said some hundreds enough for a country like israel , tiny , low population , and no brother country to run to in middle east (in case of war) , as long as these missiles used in vital areas , like (tel aviv-red sea city (Eilat and its port)-Natanya-Nahrya-daymona)

The US fired 800 cruise missiles in 48 hours on Iraqi cities. None of them was completely destroyed. If you want massive destruction you'll have to use nuclear weapons.

so you know arabic , u r spanish and know arabic or are you just israeli? :D

I'm Belgian, lived for 15 years in Germany (Nato) and I live now in Spain. I have no connections with Israel whatsoever but I do support them, except for the religious fanatics.

who knows what will happen in iran air defense , maybe russia provided iran with new stuff In electronic warfare like they have done months ago , when they managed to force the rq170 to land.

We do not know exactly what happend to that RQ170. Truth will come out in several years.

Let's wait and see.

I hope we won't see it and that everything will end peacefully.

Or a Belgian or a German. Because he were in their air force. Well VDKMS it doesn't concern to me to know where u come from but motherland influences on political opinions. So I think you might be an Israeli or Jew or a christian fundamentalists.

I'm not a Jew nor a Christian fundamentalist. I do believe but not in religion.

Last edited:
VDKMS

really? i dont remember running to Jerusalem or to any other city... even a few month ago when hamas and the other terrorists organizations launched a massive missile attacks from gaza (more than 150 rockets in 3 days) no one left... the funny thing is that they didnt even harmed 1 person in those 3 days. and they lost 27 terrorists because of that. and dont forget who destroyed the armored vehicle a few weeks ago after those terrorists killed 16 egyption soldiers.

I would rather say that "no country should have nuclear weapons" because if those governments had to fight each others who will pay their lives? It's the innocent civilians. If a nuke is about to hit a country what happens? Usually, the president and other VIPs hide in their already built underground bunkers. And who dies? The innocent civilians. I hope nuclear weapons just get removed of the face of the earth for goodness sake. Because seriously, we're building our own destruction.

and dont forget who destroyed the armored vehicle a few weeks ago after those terrorists killed 16 egyption soldiers.

I kinda want to know what you mean by that. Because it sounds like "We did you a favor and avenged your dead soldiers." If that's what you mean then, I have to disagree. The armored vehicle was destroyed after it advanced 2 kilometers into Israel and should Israel just leave them? Hell no, they have to destroy them for their own security not for anybody else.

I am not joking. In december 2006 Olmert said "that his country could possess nuclear weapons". He also said against Merkel : "Israel has said that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East". There is no 100% proof that they have nuclear weapons. But like I said almost everyone thinks they have.

Berliner Zeitung

Could!!! ok as you say :D

The US fired 800 cruise missiles in 48 hours on Iraqi cities. None of them was completely destroyed. If you want massive destruction you'll have to use nuclear weapons.
don't compare israel to iraq , from (the size of the country+the population) plus i said with chemical warheads , not regular warheads , ya nuclear way more destructive but am just saying chemical will be destructive for country like israel for the reasons i said before.

I'm Belgian, lived for 15 years in Germany (Nato) and I live now in Spain. I have no connections with Israel whatsoever but I do support them, except for the religious fanatics.
ok , you know i'm also European from Italian descent but Egypt is my country :avi:

We do not know exactly what happend to that RQ170. Truth will come out in several years.
actually we know , Force the RQ to land , iran can't create such technology in this time , so which country provided them with it ? ;)

I hope we won't see it and that everything will end peacefully.
i hope that , i hope every country stop its foolishness.

Last edited:
really? i dont remember running to Jerusalem or to any other city... even a few month ago when hamas and the other terrorists organizations launched a massive missile attacks from gaza (more than 150 rockets in 3 days) no one left... the funny thing is that they didnt even harmed 1 person in those 3 days. and they lost 27 terrorists because of that. and dont forget who destroyed the armored vehicle a few weeks ago after those terrorists killed 16 egyption soldiers.

Not my business if u didn't run and hide .

u call the fireworks from Gaza , rockets ? :mrgreen:

i'm very glad you destroyed the the armored vehicle and didn't capture it , but the question is ,why from time to time hamas and hezballah capture or kill 2 to 3 IDF soldiers even they are high Equipped.

by the way , our soldiers were killed while they were having breakfast , in our holy month , they didn't carry any weapons , while the israeli soldiers being killed or captured with their Equipments .

but it's not our subject we are talking about iran air defense and what threat it could make after air strike.

Back