Iran designs system superior to S-300

you dont show evidence... you show lies and unrelated photos. if that pilot is israeli im a muslim...

lol , photos are lies , videos are lies , middle east is a lie .... what else is a lie?

get some rest :D

i'm egyptian and u israeli and let's say vdkms israeli too as long as he defends it , so talk if u wanna talk about egypt -israel conflicts talk about both of them ... i ain't syrian or jordinian or from gulf.

Last edited:
lol , photos are lies , videos are lies , middle east is a lie .... what else is a lie?

get some rest :D

you dont listen to what i say... YOUR videos are lies, YOUR photos are unrelated
why dont you show the pictures of your soldiers?

you dont listen to what i say... YOUR videos are lies, YOUR photos are unrelated
why dont you show the pictures of your soldiers?

and i said before my photos in response to vdkms reply about egyptians captured, and i don't care if u believe or not about the videos.

not showing captured egyptian soldiers doesn't mean i deny it, i said before every war in the world there are captured soldiers from both sides.

Last edited:
don't bring me videos related to other countries , am talking about egypt and israel ... it always has been egypt and jews since hundred of years .... so when you talk to me , speak only about egypt.

and as i said before , you always talk and you don't post evidences , or photos or whatever...i explained everything in my previous posts so no need to re talk about something we already discussed ....

this tread is about.....Iran

and i said before my photos in response to vdkms reply about egyptians captured, and i don't care if u believe or not about the videos.

not showing captured egyptian soldiers doesn't mean i deny it, i said before every war in the world there are captured soldiers from both sides.

and in this case more from your side
the problem isnt that you deny it or something, but you think just because you captured israeli soldiers (far less than the imprisoned egyptions soldiers) you won the war.

what strong arab accent!!!!! , you watched the video ? they communicate in english .

Seriously !!!

we fought with mig-21 and you fought with mirage and sky hawk

we fought with t-54 , t-55 and other S**** tanks and u fought with m-60 and biritsh tank , i don't remeber its name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question from far away, u know the israeli weaponry and still fight, it was obvious that you loose, so no heromania, your politicians get crazy and people like u get killed, its not so clever but still today u believe these lies..... sorry :sarc:

what strong arab accent!!!!! , you watched the video ? they communicate in english .

Seriously !!!

we fought with mig-21 and you fought with mirage and sky hawk

we fought with t-54 , t-55 and other S**** tanks and u fought with m-60 and biritsh tank , i don't remeber its name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question from far away, u know the israeli weaponry and still fight, it was obvious that you loose, so no heromania, your politicians get crazy and people like u get killed, its not so clever but still today u believe these lies..... sorry :sarc:

Why is it "obvious" they will lose?
There is no doubt that Israel was a professional military trained to protect a nation from external threats in a region that had military's designed to defend themselves from internal threats but I would suggest that of all the countries surrounding Israel, Egypt is the exception.

In my opinion Egypt is at least a match for Israel today and has been since the 1970's and I suspect that this is the only reason that the peace treaty has held between the two countries basically Egypt knows it can't beat Israel with US backing and Israel knows it can't beat Egypt.

NO, launch the anti-craft missiles from the land are out-date now. Iranians should develople the space-base anti-crafts system . Put a example : such as this

17CK122JIHDHIG1I30.jpg

The space-base weaponary system is able to save many fuels ,more fast and efficiency.

That is true the S300 based on Crete have been activated for the 6th fleet airforce and Israelis to try penetrate the system and render it also ineffective. The results in the war games that took place in Mediterranean at the time, cost in all attacks against the combined air force of US few other countries and Israel more than 80% of their air force.

Nothing in the sense of electronic counter measures they had worked on the S300.

I don't want Israel ar any other country attack another country. But since we are talking about Iran and if it turns out that they are indeed working on a nuclear bomb then an attack from Israel and the US will surely follow, propably with the help of some gulf countries.

Iraq fired 39-43 scud missiles at Israel. 1 Israeli and 1 Saudi citizen were killed.
Israel was awarded $74 million as compensation for the damage.

An Israeli F-16 was slightly damaged in an air-to-air refueling mishap on the 27th of july this year.

It is not because there was one mishap that they wil cancel air-to-air refueling. Do not underestimate the capabilities of Israel.

In every war there are surprises on both sides, good and bad. But the only chance Iran has to do some serious damage is with a first strike, but the retaliation will be enormous.

Do not forget that the anti rocket defenses of Israel, the US and the Gulf states or very good. If they are not overwhelmed they will propably shoot down 80% of the enemy missiles.

I don't think Hezbollah will be eager to join the fight. The next war for them will be one of survival. Israel made a tactical error and the infantry was send in to late. Hezbollah is saved by not complying to a UNC resolution (disarm). Next time a UNC will not be needed and Hezbollah knows it.

Playing with the radar ranging and detection equipment of SAM systems is useless if your rocket cannot go the distance. You will only have a more AEW capability. If the SAM's are a threat then they will be the first target. Range is not the problem, coding and decoding is. If the Greeks had a lock on a Israeli plane then the Israelis know almost everything they have to know to disturb the signal. If you can disturb the SAM signal it becomes useless. A SAM-2 could be fired on sight, modern systems can't.

It is that so. It is so obvious you have no ide3a of what you talking about, or intentionally and I believe the second, you are a misinformation agent of what you seem to support.

For the record as I posted earlier the combined air force of the countries participating in the war games Israel had in Mediterranean lost practically along with the rest 80% of their air force.

As for Iran need a first strike to do serious damage I think you confuse the size of Israel with that of Russia or North America. Iran can sustain many hits and still have the ability to retaliate with all the missiles that have the range within the hour, and not only and let us not forget Hezbollah, that kicked IDF ass on their first serious encounter as well Syria.

Be careful what you wish for because it be open season on the ones you seem to be pro for. When it happen and it will it will not be your opinion against someone else in a forum. It be for real and Israel is a seating duck with all the fire power they claim they have and we seen that in the last attack in Lebanon. Been the inventor of the rainbow parades and the most fanatical follower of them seem left the IDF with queens rather than soldiers. :roll:

Back