Iran designs system superior to S-300

OK, no problem.

Crisis: The Anatomy of Two Major Foreign Policy Crises - Henry Kissinger

p330 - 331
"Simultaneously, there was a message from Hafiz Ismail claiming that Israel had broken the new cease-fire. Sadat followed with a message to Nixon demanding his intercession. In the middle of the afternoon, Sadat, in a message to Nixon, put forward a proposal bound to lead to decisions of grave consequence: the immediate dispatch of American observers or troops for the implementation of the Security Counsel cease-fire resolution on the Egyptian side. What was new was that I had feared throughout the crisies. Sadat told us that he was "formally" issuing the same request to the Soviets. Shortly after Sadat's private message, I learned through a news bulletin that Cairo had announced publicly that it was calling for a Security Counsil meeting to ask that American and Soviet "forces" be sent to the Middle East. The makings of a major crisis were emerging."

p349
"...the omnious implication was that the aircraft were being assembled to carry some of the airborne divisions whose increased alert status had also been noted. East German forces were also at increased readiness. The number of Soviet ships in the Mediterranean had grown to eighty-five - an all time high. (It later reached more than one hundred.) We discovered the next day that a Soviet flotilla of twelve ships, including two amphibious vessels, was heading for Alexandria."

p393 - 394
"Ambassaor Dinitz - Kissinger - Friday , october 26, 1973 10:58 PM
K: Let me give you the President's reaction in seperate parts. First he wanted me to make it absolutely clear that we cannot permit the destruction of the Egyptian army under conditions achieved after a cease-fire was reached in part by negotiations in which we participated...."

In confidence: Moscow's ambassador to America's six Cold War presidents (1962-1986) - Anatoliy Fedorovich Dobrynin

p294
"...When Brezhnev called our chief military representative in Cairo, he replied that there was no immediate threat to Cairo but said that "Sadat completely lost his head" when he learned that several Israeli tanks had crossed the Suez Canal and were heading toward Cairo...

Okay, your first quote....it just proved what I was trying to say...that Egypt asked for a joint Soviet-American force to push Israel back to the 22nd of October lines.

The second one, that's when the Soviets increased readiness and America had to arm their nukes and switched to DefCon III. But, neither the Soviets nor the Americans involved, it's mostly a part of the political war not the military one.

The third one, that's not really about something in the battlefield that was again a part of the political war or Cold War. I don't re-call any Soviets or Americans coming to "save" or "not permit" the destruction of the Egyptian army.

The fourth one, I don't know what are you trying to prove with this. That Sadat lost his head? Of course he did, he's about to get his army surrounded and cut off from Cairo. And that's what happened and I don't deny this. The only interesting part in this one is the last sentence "were heading to Cairo" Israel was going for Suez and Ismailia not Cairo. But again, Cairo wasn't at risk during the war and the Israelis as far as I know didn't attempt to attack Cairo because of their military situation that I've described to you before.

Iran has always been pretty darn good at producing defensive military technology and missile technology.. but i suppose all rogue states are.. at least the ones with petro dollars.

1.Israelis are far too over rated for courage and efficiency as Hamas has made clear. Since the media is almost entirely owned by Zionists, and since they have the money to buy the best, they propagate their prowess,etc much beyond reality.

2. In 1967 War our Bangladeshi Flight Lieut Saiful Azam had shot down one Israeli
Vatour Bomber, a Super Mystere, and a Mirage IIIC just in one mission. He had earlier shot down a fourth. Azam was attached with the Royal Jordanian Air Force as an instructor. He was flying a British Hunter.

3. No, Israelis aren't invincible.

1.Israelis are far too over rated for courage and efficiency as Hamas has made clear. Since the media is almost entirely owned by Zionists, and since they have the money to buy the best, they propagate their prowess,etc much beyond reality.

2. In 1967 War our Bangladeshi Flight Lieut Saiful Azam had shot down one Israeli
Vatour Bomber, a Super Mystere, and a Mirage IIIC just in one mission. He had earlier shot down a fourth. Azam was attached with the Royal Jordanian Air Force as an instructor. He was flying a British Hunter.

3. No, Israelis aren't invincible.

hamas showed us? please than tell me why they ran away a few days ago deeper into gaza after they started another escalation?
posted wrong numbers, sorry about that.

Last edited:
hamas showed us? please than tell me why they ran away a few days ago deeper into gaza after they started another escalation?
you know how many israeli planes has been shot down? 23
from 1948 to this day only 23 planes were shot down and about 690 planes were destroyed by israeli planes (including the 451 planes they attacked in the beginning of the six days war).

huh ? LOL ... i had to get back to show some truth in this thread

israel lost at least 180 fighter in 73 only lol ....

------------------------------------------------
hamas got kornet and milan lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8QFI0W2AYWg

Last edited:
we all know what happened to the people that underestimated israel... :smile:

ya like Bar Lev Line ? :smile:

350px-Bridge_Crossing.jpg

huh ? LOL ... i had to get back to show some truth in this thread

israel lost at least 180 fighter in 73 only lol ....

------------------------------------------------
hamas got kornet and milan lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8QFI0W2AYWg

From globalsecurity :
During the June 1967 War, waves of successive bombings of Egyptian and Syrian airfields caused tremendous damage. The Arab air forces lost 469 aircraft, nearly 400 of them on the ground. Only forty-six Israeli planes were destroyed. The October 1973 War was marked by a large number of dogfights in which the Israelis prevailed, claiming the destruction of 227 enemy airplanes at a cost of 15 Israeli aircraft. On the other hand, sixty Israeli airplanes were lost in missions in support of ground forces. In the Lebanon fighting in 1982, Israeli airplanes destroyed most of the Syrian missile sites in the Biqa Valley. The Israeli air force also dominated the air battle, bringing down ninety Syrian aircraft without a loss.

ya like Bar Lev Line ? :smile:

350px-Bridge_Crossing.jpg

Quite a heroes victory when you need 70.000 Egyptian troops to defeat 500 Israeli soldiers.

After two days it looked more like this :

Six-Day+War.jpg

six day war : Egyptian Soldiers Surrendering to Israelis

From globalsecurity :
During the June 1967 War, waves of successive bombings of Egyptian and Syrian airfields caused tremendous damage. The Arab air forces lost 469 aircraft, nearly 400 of them on the ground. Only forty-six Israeli planes were destroyed. The October 1973 War was marked by a large number of dogfights in which the Israelis prevailed, claiming the destruction of 227 enemy airplanes at a cost of 15 Israeli aircraft. On the other hand, sixty Israeli airplanes were lost in missions in support of ground forces. In the Lebanon fighting in 1982, Israeli airplanes destroyed most of the Syrian missile sites in the Biqa Valley. The Israeli air force also dominated the air battle, bringing down ninety Syrian aircraft without a loss.

you want talk and talk , i don't talk i post evidences , you want photos ? i can re-post a lot of destroyed israeli fighters in 1973 , i posted some in my thread , in the moemory of six October

Quite a heroes victory when you need 70.000 Egyptian troops to defeat 500 Israeli soldiers.

After two days it looked more like this :

Six-Day+War.jpg

six day war : Egyptian Soldiers Surrendering to Israelis

500 ? hahahahahaha

in every war there are soldiers prisoners from every side
here some israeli prisoners

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq7Rn29t818"]YouTube ‫الله اكبر فوق كيد المعتدى اسرى اليهود ف قبضة المصريين‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%89%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF%202.jpg

%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%89-%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1.jpg

images

183462_349571901801930_277277626_n.jpg

------------------

want more ?

wait , this video is good

captured israeli pilots in the egyptian armed forces hosptial :avi:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFDe4wjCeC0"]‫طيارين اسرائيل آسري فى مستشفى القوات المسلحة المصرية‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

Here some casualties facts:

Arab / Israel

deaths
8.000 - 18.500 / 2.521 - 2.800

wounded
18.000 - 35.000 / 7.250 - 8.800

captured
8.783 / 293

taks destroyed or captured
2.250 - 2.300 / 400

aircraft destroyed
341 - 514 / 102

naval vessels sunk
19 / none

Israel had to fight on two fronts tha Arabs on only one.

and from this site:

Israel Facts

Total force: 415,000
Casualties: 2,656 killed, 7,250 wounded
Egypt's surprise attack possible due to Israeli intelligence failure
Israel's strategy of preemptive attack was upset

Arab Facts

Total force: Over 1,000,000
Casualties: 8,528 to 15,000 killed, 19,540 to 35,000 wounded
Coalition of Egypt and Syria
Received assistance from Iraq
Despited eventual defeat, Arab nations viewed the war as a success due to early victories

you want talk and talk , i don't talk i post evidences , you want photos ? i can re-post a lot of destroyed israeli fighters in 1973 , i posted some in my thread , in the moemory of six October

500 ? hahahahahaha

in every war there are soldiers prisoners from every side
here some israeli prisoners

YouTube ‫الله اكبر �وق كيد المعتدى اسرى اليهود � قبضة المصريين‬‎ - YouTube

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%89%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF%202.jpg

%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%89-%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1.jpg

images

183462_349571901801930_277277626_n.jpg

------------------

want more ?

wait , this video is good

captured israeli pilots in the egyptian armed forces hosptial :avi:

‫طيارين اسرائيل آسري Ù�Ù‰ مستشÙ�Ù‰ القوات المسلØ*Ø© المصرية‬‎ - YouTube

the last video is a lie... its clearly not an israeli pilot. his accent is arab and he said he was born in the soviet union. your "evidence" is one big lie. photos of prisoners? so what? every side had captured enemy soldiers... but in this case you show only israeli soldiers pictures. thats not evidence thats a fact that everyone aknowledges. why dont you show pictures of egyption prisoners? you consider the 1973 war as a victory but we all know you lost... we managed to keep sinai and defeated more soldiers than you did, you only got sinai back because of the peace agreement so dont be so proud of that war... even when you got us by suprise you still lost.

the last video is a lie... its clearly not an israeli pilot. his accent is arab and he said he was born in the soviet union. your "evidence" is one big lie. photos of prisoners? so what? every side had captured enemy soldiers... but in this case you show only israeli soldiers pictures. thats not evidence thats a fact that everyone aknowledges. why dont you show pictures of egyption prisoners? you consider the 1973 war as a victory but we all know you lost... we managed to keep sinai and defeated more soldiers than you did, you only got sinai back because of the peace agreement so dont be so proud of that war... even when you got us by suprise you still lost.

why would we lie about 2 or 3 pilots ? lol

the video is correct , their plane crashed and we captured them , it's very known that many jewish in israel today from soviet union roots , russia , ukraine , etc.

ok how about colonel Assaf Yagoury ? he was captured too by egyptians .

413844570.jpg

i know there are prisoners from both side and i said that to VDKMS , when he showed the egyptian prisoners , (can't you see what he posted) :sleep:.

if u were still in power position , u wouldn't leave sinai ... we took sinai by force , war and peace ....and we used to fight with garbage , s*** weapons , given by russia,while you got the latest weapons rom usa , france and others ...

what if something happened between us? the coming war won't be like usual , it will be TOTAL DESTRUCTION :mrgreen:

damn , the longest war in history , between egyptian and jews , started b.c till now haha

why would we lie about 2 or 3 pilots ? lol

the video is correct , their plane crashed and we captured them , it's very known that many jewish in israel today from soviet union roots , russia , ukraine , etc.

ok how about colonel Assaf Yagoury ? he was captured too by egyptians .

413844570.jpg

i know there are prisoners from both side and i said that to VDKMS , when he showed the egyptian prisoners , (can't you see what he posted) :sleep:.

if u were still in power position , u wouldn't leave sinai ... we took sinai by force , war and peace ....and we used to fight with garbage , s*** weapons , given by russia,while you got the latest weapons rom usa , france and others ...

what if something happened between us? the coming war won't be like usual , it will be TOTAL DESTRUCTION :mrgreen:

damn , the longest war in history , between egyptian and jews , started b.c till now haha

i know there are many jews from all around the world and i know alot from russia, ukrain, romania, poland, french, germany, argentine, and from all around the world. but that pilot had a strong arab accent its pretty obvious his not israeli. you didnt take sinai by force or fear stop being so ignorent. we gave it to you for peace agreement because we arent motivated by anger like all of you. and please stop with the excuses about the weapons you fought with... one of the sayeret matkal veterans took a ak-47 from the egyptions in 1973 and used it for most of his operations. you need to realize that its not the weapon that fights, it the soldiers. if something will happen between israel and egypt soon... i guess well see each other :mrgreen:

i know there are many jews from all around the world and i know alot from russia, ukrain, romania, poland, french, germany, argentine, and from all around the world. but that pilot had a strong arab accent its pretty obvious his not israeli. you didnt take sinai by force or fear stop being so ignorent. we gave it to you for peace agreement because we arent motivated by anger like all of you. and please stop with the excuses about the weapons you fought with... one of the sayeret matkal veterans took a ak-47 from the egyptions in 1973 and used it for most of his operations. you need to realize that its not the weapon that fights, it the soldiers. if something will happen between israel and egypt soon... i guess well see each other :mrgreen:

If not Israel then some other neighboring country, tribe, faction, foreign embassy, church, mosque, film maker or newspaper that happens to do something they don't approve of.

what strong arab accent!!!!! , you watched the video ? they communicate in english .

Seriously !!!

we fought with mig-21 and you fought with mirage and sky hawk

we fought with t-54 , t-55 and other S**** tanks and u fought with m-60 and biritsh tank , i don't remeber its name.

and so on, and u say (you need to realize that its not the weapon that fights, it the soldiers) , do we fight with swords to write that ? if we fought each others with swords or man to man then u can say that , not a super tank to garbage tank.

about the ak-47 ... ya it fits better than other guns in desert wars

so who is the ignorant now ? :wink:

if something will happen between israel and egypt soon... i guess well see each other :mrgreen:
Ameen to that , just get close the borders and lift a paper written on it (HEY ELSAROF IT'S ME CARTMAN FROM MILITARY QUOTES FORUM) and you will be welcomed, don't ask me how you will be welcomed :avi:

Last edited:
what strong arab accent!!!!! , you watched the video ? they communicate in english .

Seriously !!!

we fought with mig-21 and you fought with mirage and sky hawk

we fought with t-54 , t-55 and other S**** tanks and u fought with m-60 and biritsh tank , i don't remeber its name.

and so on, and u say (you need to realize that its not the weapon that fights, it the soldiers) , do we fight with swords to write that ? if we fought each others with swords or man to man then u can say that , not a super tank to garbage tank.

about the ak-47 ... ya it fits better than other guns in desert wars

so who is the ignorant now ? :wink:

Ameen to that , just get close the borders and lift a paper written on it (HEY ELSAROF IT'S ME CARTMAN FROM MILITARY QUOTES FORUM) and you will be welcomed, don't ask me how you will be welcomed :avi:

i know his talking in english... he has a strong arab accent its not an israeli accent. and he doesnt look like someone from the soviet union and he doesnt sound like one

You don't win a war by capturing a few pilots. They are only good for propaganda. Fact is the Arabs lost 4 to 5 times as much planes as Israel. That's what counts.

We see that all over the Arab world. They win a battle and they think they won the war or even without winning a battle like the video shows.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0[/ame]

You don't win a war by capturing a few pilots. They are only good for propaganda. Fact is the Arabs lost 4 to 5 times as much planes as Israel. That's what counts.

We see that all over the Arab world. They win a battle and they think they won the war or even without winning a battle like the video shows.

don't bring me videos related to other countries , am talking about egypt and israel ... it always has been egypt and jews since hundred of years .... so when you talk to me , speak only about egypt.

and as i said before , you always talk and you don't post evidences , or photos or whatever...i explained everything in my previous posts so no need to re talk about something we already discussed ....

don't bring me videos related to other countries , am talking about egypt and israel ... it always has been egypt and jews since hundred of years .... so when you talk to me , speak only about egypt.

and as i said before , you always talk and you don't post evidences , or photos or whatever...i explained everything in my previous posts so no need to re talk about something we already discussed ....

you dont show evidence... you show lies and unrelated photos. if that pilot is israeli im a muslim...

Back