Iran designs system superior to S-300

I kinda want to know what you mean by that. Because it sounds like "We did you a favor and avenged your dead soldiers." If that's what you mean then, I have to disagree. The armored vehicle was destroyed after it advanced 2 kilometers into Israel and should Israel just leave them? Hell no, they have to destroy them for their own security not for anybody else.

no its definetly not what im saying... im saying we managed to stop what they could not.

Not my business if u didn't run and hide .

u call the fireworks from Gaza , rockets ? :mrgreen:

i'm very glad you destroyed the the armored vehicle and didn't capture it , but the question is ,why from time to time hamas and hezballah capture or kill 2 to 3 IDF soldiers even they are high Equipped.

by the way , our soldiers were killed while they were having breakfast , in our holy month , they didn't carry any weapons , while the israeli soldiers being killed or captured with their Equipments .

but it's not our subject we are talking about iran air defense and what threat it could make after air strike.

the grands and rackets from gaza is highly dangerous. its not only the blast, its also the shrapnel. if you didnt know that i suggest you to learn something about terrorists methods of fighting... it doesnt matter what weapon or equipment the soldiers where using and if you didnt know that either thats bad. and by the way, the soldiers who encountered the armored vehicle were Bedouin, and with the help of the airforce managed to eliminate the terrorists.

no its definetly not what im saying... im saying we managed to stop what they could not.

Well..you know that those soldiers were unarmed right? They left their rifles and started eating cuz it was Ramadan. The terrorists picked the right time. And I'm sure had they advanced inwards the Sinai, they would have been stopped. Because those 16 soldiers are not the entire Egyptian army, are they??

Well..you know that those soldiers were unarmed right? They left their rifles and started eating cuz it was Ramadan. The terrorists picked the right time. And I'm sure had they advanced inwards the Sinai, they would have been stopped. Because those 16 soldiers are not the entire Egyptian army, are they??

So during Ramadan you have no armed army?

Don't try to play with words you know what we mean alright , during the 10 minutes of breakfast , they made a mistake and put their equipments in other room.

at least they died with dignity And whom killed them had no courage or honor when they saw them Unarmed , not like the neighbour country which their soldiers being kidnapped and killed with their weapons and equipments ;)

Of course not, we have armed army all the time. The terrorists picked the exact right time to attack. They attacked the same moment the soldiers should break their fasting and start eating or drinking. The soldiers put their weapons down and started breaking their fasting. As soon as they put their weapons down and start eating the terrorists came out of no-where and started killing them. Trust me, if those Egyptians were armed and they were killed like that, Egyptians would definitely rise up against the minister of defense and other military generals cuz it's a clear sign that the Egyptian soldiers are incompetent and couldn't handle a bunch of terrorists. And supposedly soldiers like that are going to protect the country from a foreign invasion?? It would be one hell of a shame.

Don't try to play with words you know what we mean alright , during the 10 minutes of breakfast , they made a mistake and put their equipments in other room.

at least they died with dignity And whom killed them had no courage or honor when they saw them Unarmed , not like the neighbour country which their soldiers being kidnapped and killed with their weapons and equipments ;)

I understand how the topic of the soldiers is sensitive. But, definitely you don't have to be so offensive. He's not Egyptian and he's asking a question and he deserves a good answer. No need to speak of dignity and honor here. The problem with text is that it can be translated in 2 times. You could perceive his question as "making fun" or saying that the Egyptians are jokes. But, also you might perceive it as a non-Egyptian asking a question about Egyptians. Really, there's no need to play it on the offensive. He didn't say anything offensive unless he meant to offend by his quote.

Well in the army (air force in fact) I was in we never ate all at the same time.

My question was a serious one since the moment of breaking their fasting is the same all over Egypt, isn't it?

In my point of view they commited a grave security error. But I'm also sure that this won't happen again.

Well in the army (air force in fact) I was in we never ate all at the same time.

My question was a serious one since the moment of breaking their fasting is the same all over Egypt, isn't it?

In my point of view they commited a grave security error. But I'm also sure that this won't happen again.

Yeah, it's actually all Muslims break their fasting at sunset. So, if other countries are at the same timezone as Egypt, they would all be breaking there fasting at this same moment.

Probably they did commit an error, but soldiers would revolt if some of them had to be delayed so the border remains secure. In religion, there are no exceptions unfortunately. And for a Muslim to do that to another Muslim can also be an issue.

I'm sure Egypt will do something to prevent this mistake in the future. What are they going to do? I have no idea. I guess they would have to make every group %50 Christians and %50 Muslims so Muslims would eat and Christians guard the border.

so we are the only army on earth that our soldiers die even with equipment and weapons... well does this mean all the egyption soldiers were naked in the six days war? the arab-israel war in 1948? the yom-kipur war on 1973?

so we are the only army on earth that our soldiers die even with equipment and weapons... well does this mean all the egyption soldiers were naked in the six days war? the arab-israel war in 1948? the yom-kipur war on 1973?

That was a one time incident. No, it would actually be quite surprising if Egypt won the war in 1973 while being naked, don't you think?

Bla Bla Bla the same old **** you zionists keep repeating even you know the truth but u don't wanna admit , just like your nuclear weapons.
the only war you defeated us in was 1967 , even we don't consider it as a war , we were only 10 years after the Tripartite Aggression by england , france and your Zionist entity ... lol 3 countries attacks egypt after 4 years of the revolution ,anyway
first in 1948 war , the war was in palestine (not in egypt) , we Liberated most of palestine , we were a few kilometers away from Al-quds , but the stupidity of our commanders this time , made us pay the price and calling the troops and send them back to egypt , but we kept gaza strip under egypt administration till 1967.

-about 1973 war ? wow first time i know we were defeated lol.

hey check my thread ( israeli tanks cemetery in sinai) you will enjoy it :mrgreen:

End of discussion .

Soldier Technology US 2013

Soldier Technology is the annual meeting where government and industry align needs of soldiers, marines, special operators and the squad to future investments in Soldier technology

Key topics for day one include Net Warrior and Network Integration Evaluation and Exercise This day will focus on delivering enhanced situational awareness to the soldier and the squad.

If you're currently seeking to solve the soldier power and energy source challenge then focus day 1 highlights Soldiers Sensors, Military Night Vision Goggles Binoculars, Scope and Cameras – highly favourable environment to network and learn.

If you're currently working to improve soldier personal protection then focus day two discusses Tactical Power and Soldier Power.

Over the course of 4 days the audience of 550 government and industry delegates will learn about the latest modernization spending plans from over 30 separate command offices from the US Army and US Marine Corps, more than 10 government agencies from allied nations and 20 or more international industry organisations.

To request the agenda or find out more information visit:
http://www.wbresearch.com/soldiertechnologyusa/home.aspx
Email: soldiertechnologyus@wbr.co.uk
Call: + 44 (0) 207 368 9465

Event Details:
Date: 28 – 31 January 2013

Bla Bla Bla the same old **** you zionists keep repeating even you know the truth but u don't wanna admit , just like your nuclear weapons.
the only war you defeated us in was 1967 , even we don't consider it as a war , we were only 10 years after the Tripartite Aggression by england , france and your Zionist entity ... lol 3 countries attacks egypt after 4 years of the revolution ,anyway
first in 1948 war , the war was in palestine (not in egypt) , we Liberated most of palestine , we were a few kilometers away from Al-quds , but the stupidity of our commanders this time , made us pay the price and calling the troops and send them back to egypt , but we kept gaza strip under egypt administration till 1967.

hey check my thread ( israeli tanks cemetery in sinai) you will enjoy it :mrgreen:

End of discussion .

Maybe you should read history books written by international writers to get a more balanced view of how all those wars were fought.

End of discussion .

I have a comment to make about some of your sentenecs.

"The only war you defeated us was in 1967" That's not true.

1948 - All by itself was a conspiracy by the king to keep the British. But, Egypt lost the war nonetheless.

1956 - Militarily, Egypt was defeated. If It was only Israel, Egypt would be able to handle. But, Nasser feared to stay fighting by the Sinai border and find the British and the French behind him then the Egyptian soldiers would be ambushed by the Israelis from the east and the British and the French from the west. And he ended up pulling his forces all the way to the Suez Canal. And Egypt lost the Sinai to Israel but, politically...Egypt could keep everything including the Sinai and the Suez Canal.

1967 - the surprise attack by Israel on all Egyptian air bases lead to a catastrophe. Then the ridiculous Egyptian military ordered retreat without a retreat plan and Egypt ended up losing 100% of it's military equipment and 85% of it's entire military. And please, don't say "we" because u're speaking with the tongue of 86 millions like that. And that's not true. I personally, consider this one hell of a defeat but I blame the military command before anything else.

1973 - Yes, Egypt was victorious.

I have no idea why Gaza is important to Egypt anyways. It's not even Egyptian land.

Last edited:
I have a comment to make about some of your sentenecs.

"The only war you defeated us was in 1967" That's not true.

1948 - All by itself was a conspiracy by the king to keep the British. But, Egypt lost the war nonetheless.

1956 - Militarily, Egypt was defeated. If It was only Israel, Egypt would be able to handle. But, Nasser feared to stay fighting by the Sinai border and find the British and the French behind him then the Egyptian soldiers would be ambushed by the Israelis from the east and the British and the French from the west. And he ended up pulling his forces all the way to the Suez Canal. And Egypt lost the Sinai to Israel but, politically...Egypt could keep everything including the Sinai and the Suez Canal.

1967 - the surprise attack by Israel on all Egyptian air bases lead to a catastrophe. Then the ridiculous Egyptian military ordered retreat without a retreat plan and Egypt ended up losing 100% of it's military equipment and 85% of it's entire military. And please, don't say "we" because u're speaking with the tongue of 86 millions like that. And that's not true. I personally, consider this one hell of a defeat but I blame the military command before anything else.

1973 - Yes, Egypt was victorious.

I have no idea why Gaza is important to Egypt anyways. It's not even Egyptian land.

look i don't wanna reply in this thread again it won't lead to anything , they believe in what they believe in and i believe in what i believe ,

i will say something so we can close this thread , 1948 we didn't lose it , and we didn't win it completely (notice we were under the english occupation and we managed to to get in a war in palestine and free lands , thats great for our country in this time of corruption and occupation)... at least we keept gaza strip and other areas in palestine , u ask why is gaza very important for us , u must be joking .

first , gaza is very important for our future military operations (if something happened between us and the occupation entity in palestine , we can build in gaza air bases , rocket bases and camps for the special forces , not to mention that gaza people know every tiny thing in this land and they can guide our soldiers)

second , they have the right to live and restore all their land.

-in 1967 we lost 100% of our equipments and 85 %? why were we nuked or something ? u consider 1967 bombing the air bases in this time all the war ?! don't you know anything about War of Attrition?

don't quote my posts again .

Last edited:

End of discussion .

"the first war israel loses will be its last"

please tell me why egypt won this war? you didnt destroy us, libirated any palestinians or conquered any part of israel.

"the first war israel loses will be its last"

please tell me why egypt won this war? you didnt destroy us, libirated any palestinians or conquered any part of israel.

In the 1973 war did Egypt aim at destroying Israel? No. Did Egypt go for "liberating any Palestinians"?? No. Did Egypt aim at conquering any part of Israel? No.

Egypt went to war to get back the Sinai. Militarily, Egypt won the war and the Israelis had to retreat fearing for the life of their soldiers. Strategically, Egypt got back the Sinai.

Why do you -I suppose- claim that Israel won the war??

In the 1973 war did Egypt aim at destroying Israel? No. Did Egypt go for "liberating any Palestinians"?? No. Did Egypt aim at conquering any part of Israel? No.

Egypt went to war to get back the Sinai. Militarily, Egypt won the war and the Israelis had to retreat fearing for the life of their soldiers. Strategically, Egypt got back the Sinai.

Why do you -I suppose- claim that Israel won the war??

we gave you sinai in 1979 and it wasnt untill 1982 israel completely pulled out of sinai. we gave sinai back for peace not because of the war.

The plan of Egypt to recapture the Sinai by military means failed. There's no question about that. At the end of the war there were even Israeli troops in Egypt.

Credit must be given to Sadat who kickstarted the peace proces. Israel willingly accepted and the US supported the deal.

Israel got : Egyptian boycott laws were repealed, demilitarization of Sinai, free passage of Israeli ships through the Suez Canal, and recognition of the Strait of Tiran and the Gulf of Aqaba as international waterways, recognition of Israel by Egypt

Egypt got : Israel leaving Sinai, Egypt receives about $1.3 billion annually from the US.

A UN observation force was blocked by the Soviet Union so the three countries made an observation force outside the UN.

we gave you sinai in 1979 and it wasnt untill 1982 israel completely pulled out of sinai. we gave sinai back for peace not because of the war.

Well...I know the Sinai came after the peace process. But, Egypt achieved it's Strategic goal which is regaining the Sinai. That doesn't have to be by military force.

In the battlefield, Egypt won. So, as I said...Egypt won militarily and strategically.

Gaining back the Sinai was to be a military objective if politics failed.

Check this...

Regain the Sinai in SUCCESSIVE PHASES DEPENDING ON the capabilities of the Egyptian military.

Gaining it militarily was the last thing. The war started with Operation Badr or as called before, High Minarets which basically was advance into the Sinai for 12 kms under the protection of a SAM umbrella. Then, work it out politically. If it failed and Egypt got the weapons they needed from the Soviets in demanded amounts. The second plan was to be Granite 1 which is to advance until east of the passes. And after achieving this strategic location, see how it goes politically. If politics failed again, plan Granite 2 was to become action and regain the entire Sinai by force.

On the 7th of October when Egyptian victory was at it's mightiest, Sadat told Henry Kissinger; the American Prime Minister the following...

[FONT=&quot]"He told of his lonely decision making that led to the war, of his conclusion that there would never be a serious negotiation so long as Israel was able to equate security with military predominance. Now that he had vindicated Egyptian honor, Sadat told me, he had two objectives: to "regain my territory" (the 1967 boundary in the Sinai) and to make peace." - Years of Upheaval. Author, Henry Kissinger.
[/FONT]
Sadat made peace and did regain his territory doesn't this sound like victory achieved??

He never aimed for regaining the entire Sinai by force in 1 shot. It was depending on the capabilities of the military and the political situation.

And during the peace process, Israel didn't fight to keep their settlements on the Sinai protected by Israeli forces in Egyptian Sinai? Yes, they did. But, what happened was the settlements being deconstructed and evacuating it's civilians by force sometimes.

2vhucfp.jpg

Above is the settlements of Yamit.

You claim that Israel gave back the Sinai for peace?? That doesn't make any sense.

Golda Meir said before " Sinai was now part of Israel, and that it would be settled by Israelis."

Moshe Dayan "[FONT=&quot]The 1967 war was the last of wars… after which there is nothing left for the Arabs but to plead for mercy"

And I believe when Ben Gurion? was asked about the borders of Israel he said something like the borders of Israel are where it's soldiers stand.

[/FONT]Israel gave up 3 air bases in strategic locations, an oil field and their settlements which were planned to become a city of 200,000 for peace. While you and I know that after the 1967 war Israel thought it's very secure due to the Bar-Lev line. It's kinda funny how Israel comes out victorious when they fight on borders considered a threat and they get defeated on borders they considered secure.

And also speaking of 1982, when Israel tried to keep Taba.

"Israel held onto the 750-yard-long stretch of sand after it had withdrawn from the rest of Sinai in 1982, even though Egypt insisted that Taba should have been returned as well. Israel maintained that maps of the area were incorrect and that Taba should have been Israel's all along."
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/27/w...israel-turns-over-last-of-sinai-to-egypt.html

It's no peace when it's seeked through military dominance.

Back