Iran: Carter's Habitat For Inhumanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... I just decided not to argue with a dogmatic communist who KNOWS absolutely nothing about Iran and her history to begin with. All you know is from sources that have an obvious bias against third world countries and can be racists and one sided. That's a fact!

I simply dont need your respect and never asked for it. Who are you to offer me respect? You have no clue, thats what it is. Just go away!

i have been promoted to a full blown communist now have i?

i must have made you froth at the mouth!

////edit

and as laugh worthy as it is, both my father and two of his brothers fought actual real life (shock horror) communists in the jungles of Vietnam and Malaya....so even though i know it's just bile spewing rhetoric to you....but can you tone it down for the more sane members of this board?

conspiracy! racism! conspiracy! communists in the woodpile! alarm!

panic!

Last edited:
i have been promoted to a full blown communist now have i?

i must have made you froth at the mouth!

conspiracy! racism! conspiracy! communists in the woodpile! alarm!

panic!

Well like I said leftists/communists are racists! Your previous posts prove them!

-----
God bless the Shah of Iran!

i'll let the keyboard warrior have the last word, safe in his canadian command centre.

like i said P80...you sir, are a bucket.

you make a big noise but you carry nothing of substance inside

i'll let the keyboard warrior have the last word, safe in his canadian command centre.

like i said P80...you sir, are a bucket.

you make a big noise but you carry nothing of substance inside

Yeah... if you say so! Who cares? :jump: Moreover you pretend to be some one who knows every thing but in fact you know absolutely nothing about the world you live in. You actually dont know what it is not to have freedom and what it means to fight for it. Your imaginations and what you hear on TV makes up your so-called intellectual ideas but it is shallow and driven by your blind hatred for what I stand for.

---------------------
God Bless His Majesty the Shah!

Last edited:
See you absolutely know nothing. You've never talked to an Iranian who actually hate him. I love him and know many who do so. You're a foreigner when it comes to Iranian issues. he is more loved than you could imagine

And yet, you are a Foreigner when it comes to American issues.... all American Issues, and yet you post time and time again like you know something, the slightest thing about the United States of America and our Political Leaders.

When it comes to Iran, you do not know the Shah, you never knew the Shah.

Last edited:
And yet, you are a Foreigner when it comes to American issues.... all American Issues, and yet you post time and time again like you know the something, the slightest thing about the United States of America and our Political Leaders.

When it comes to Iran, you do not know the Shah, you never knew the Shah.

I know about Iran way way more than you do. Actually it is you who know absolutely ZERO. And my grasp of American politics is as good as any American. You never know, I may one day become an American citizen! ;-) I am trying... LOL

I also understand that you really want every one here in this forum to recognize your past military service but it seems to fall on deaf ears and no one really pays attention. poor you!

--------
God bless the Shah, God bless president Bush!

Last edited:
I know about Iran way way more than you do. Actually it is you who know absolutely ZERO. And my grasp of American politics is as good as any American. You never know, I may one day become an American citizen! ;-) I am trying... LOL

I also understand that you really want every one here in this forum to recognize your past military service but it seems to fall on deaf ears and no one really pays attention. poor you!

--------
God bless the Shah, God bless president Bush!

Well, that is just not true, and you cannot legally back any of that up.... you do know what that makes you do you not?

Well, that is just not true, and you cannot legally back any of that up.... you do know what that makes you do you not?

I simply never care about people like you! there are brighter people I can argue with and you aint one of them. sorry!

time to go to bed for you!:shoothea:

------------
God bless the Shah, God bless president Bush! May Carter burn in Hell forever! ;-)

Last edited:
Read those articles I posted before commenting further, dude!

Yes, I did and noted that they were provided by a self avowed "enemy of the Mullahs" (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that), but it does show that he has pre-conceived ideas that could hardly be judged as fair.

In short he's a self admitted propagandist beating the same drum as yourself, that's hardly where we'll find the truth. Truth be known he's probably one of your mates.

See you absolutely know nothing. You've never talked to an Iranian who actually hate him. I love him and know many who do so. You're a foreigner when it comes to Iranian issues. he is more loved than you could imagine*

Wrong ....again! I have no dislike for Iran whatsoever. However I do know the truth about the Shah who got overthrown by his own subjects because of his heavy handed treatment. You just can't win can you?

* Well, why did his subjects overthrow him,or if it was the doing of others, allow him to be overthrown. They celebrated for days after he bolted.

[SIZE=-2][PDF][/SIZE] The Making of Iran's Islamic Revolution: From Monarchy to Islamic ...

[SIZE=-1]File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Shah became so unpopular that millions of Iranians protested in the streets in. December 1978, the leaders of the western nations decided to ask him to ...
jis.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/1/1/172.pdf - Similar pages

[/SIZE]Pakistan Is Going Down the Road of the Shah’s Iran: Newsroom: The ...

[SIZE=-1]In Iran, although the Shah’s government was brutal, the regime also became so identified with its unpopular U.S. benefactor that the United States became a ...
www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1973 - 26k - Cached - Similar pages[/SIZE] Folding political case maps of Asia

[SIZE=-1]The Shah proved unpopular, as was British influence, so in 1839 there was a popular uprising against the British, complete with murder and massacre, ...
www.philaprintshop.com/foldasia.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages[/SIZE]
<HR>| <a href="#top">Return to Top</a> | <a href="m48cont.html ...

[SIZE=-1]In the long run, the Shah's economic policies had an uneven effect on the country. In spite of healthy oil revenues, the Shah became widely unpopular ...
www.ndu.edu/inss/mcnair/mcnair48/m48c2.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages[/SIZE]
Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi Biography from Who2.com

[SIZE=-1]Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi became Crown Prince in 1925, when his father, ... by the late 1970s his repressive regime was becoming increasingly unpopular. ...
www.who2.com/mohammadrezashahpahlavi.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

I think that this is a pretty poor effort for a bloke who was "loved" by his subjects, don't you?
rotfl1.gif

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Yes, I did and noted that they were provided by a self avowed "enemy of the Mullahs" (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that), but it does show that he has pre-conceived ideas that could hardly be judged as fair.

In short he's a self admitted propagandist beating the same drum as yourself, that's hardly where we'll find the truth. Truth be known he's probably one of your mates.

YOU= Reasoned argument and bright opinion

pro-shah people = Propaganda, haters, right wingers, nuts, crazy....

I got it!

LOL

Wrong ....again! I have no dislike for Iran whatsoever. However I do know the truth about the Shah who got overthrown by his people because of his heavy handed treatment of his subjects. You just can't win can you?

* Well, why did his subjects overthrow him,or if it was the doing of others, allow him to be overthrown. They celebrated for days after he bolted.

[SIZE=-2][PDF][/SIZE] The Making of Iran's Islamic Revolution: From Monarchy to Islamic ...

[SIZE=-1]File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Shah became so unpopular that millions of Iranians protested in the streets in. December 1978, the leaders of the western nations decided to ask him to ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]jis.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/1/1/172.pdf - Similar pages[/SIZE]

Have you lived in Iran?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, but I can read the news. But of course, you weren't even alive then, much less reading the news.

Have you ever opened your eyes?

Oh... so your news made by biased sources like BBC, CNN, .... et al are prefect and my first hand experience on the ground doesnt freaking matter.

How Brilliant! I mean, you really have to be a genuis!

YOU= Reasoned argument and bright opinion

pro-shah people = Propaganda, haters, right wingers, nuts, crazy....

I got it!

LOL

Trying to put words into my mouth now P80? Where have I ever used the terms "nuts" "crazy" etc. You are the great one for tying to hang labels on others, Lefties, Old, weird etc. No I believe they are merely misinformed, or much more likely they have a second agenda. Which of course is out of the question for me as it doesn't affect my way of life.

Oh... so your news made by biased sources like BBC, CNN, .... et al are prefect and my first hand experience on the ground doesnt freaking matter.

How Brilliant! I mean, you really have to be a genuis!

*I find this hard to believe, You weren't even born at the time. First hand experience,.... you jest of course.

I suppose every news broadcaster in the world is biased then? I do not deny that there would be some who are, but I think you'll find the majority have got it right. You forget, I don't live in a country where the news is censored. Most of our news here in Australia is not syndicated from those you mention, but from Reuters etc., who are respected all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to put words into my mouth now P80? Where have I ever used the terms "nuts" "crazy" etc. You are the great one for tying to hang labels on others, Lefties, Old, weird etc. No I believe they are merely misinformed, or much more likely they have a second agenda. Which of course is out of the question for me as it doesn't affect my way of life.

Not just that, but if you place your cursor over the Green Box to the left and below your Nation Flag, you will see that both mine as well as your Reputation has dropped from what it was when first applied to the Forum, and yet for some very strange reason phoenix80 has had his go up, as he is soon to become famous here.

Not just that, but if you place your cursor over the Green Box to the left and below your Nation Flag, you will see that both mine as well as your Reputation has dropped from what it was when first applied to the Forum, and yet for some very strange reason phoenix80 has had his go up, as he is soon to become famous here.

I think that it merely indicates that both you and I have not aquired enough points, as it is reading the same as when I first noticed it.

I personally have not awarded negative points to anyone, as in my view I do not let people on forums get up my nose, life is much too short for that. On the other hand I have made many "friends" here whom I admire and respect.:wink:

Infamous (like the Shah) more likely
rotfl1.gif

Last edited:
I think that it merely indicates that both you and I have not aquired enough points, as it is reading the same as when I first noticed it.

I personally have not awarded negative points to anyone, as in my view I do not let people on forums get up my nose, life is much too short for that. On the other hand I have made many "friends" here whom I admire and respect.:wink:

Mine used to say I was on a Distinguished Road, just like everyone else I checked when I first noticed them, and now, for some strange reason it does not, nor does yours, but other Members, some newer than both you and I still say that they are on a Distinguished Road.

Means nothing to me either way, just like the Title, which can be Changed by other Members.

Mine used to say I was on a Distinguished Road, just like everyone else I checked when I first noticed them, and now, for some strange reason it does not, nor does yours, but other Members, some newer than both you and I still say that they are on a Distinguished Road.

Means nothing to me either way, just like the Title, which can be Changed by other Members.

Don't sweat it. It'll all come out in the wash:D.

Gotta go now, me 'n' the little woman are invited out for dinner. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back