Iran: Carter's Habitat For Inhumanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude again? C'mon I'm sure a highly educated man such as yourself can do better than that. Dude..., sh!t I really must remember that.

Yes, I read your website and "research", it is of the same standard as your writings here.... enough said.

Then I cant help you get out of the walls you have built around yourself. I mean this is really late for you to change your views thou. I should have known that earlier. People can't change their views once they are past 40

It's the Shah.. not the Shaw

opps, thanks for that, I'm an American, and not a Muslim, or part of the Axis of Evil.

Yeah and you probably know nothing at all

I was alive while the Shah was in power, I remember the aid and support given to such a bad person, but he was or ally, so, like Saddam in Iraq he was allowed to kill anyone he wanted at will, and we, the United States of America gave him the aid to do it.

The People of Iran overthrew the Shah, because he was a bad leader, and that's just the way it goes, you were not part of that one way or the other, because you did not live under the Shah, likewise you do not know anything about living under the Shah.

It's the Shah with H.. not the Shaw. It was George Bernard Shaw, I guess. You got them both wrong!

:lol:

Yeah and you probably know nothing at all cuz you have decided to live in a bubble believing whatever CNN/ABC/CBS/.... tell you about the outside world.

Good grief... calling all those books and articles I have read on this matter PROPAGANDA is just showing how ignorant people can get when they get old.

I wouldn't be too hasty in pointing fingers at others "living in a bubble" whilst you are safely sloughed up in Canada, far from where you could be fighting for the country you say you support.

I wouldn't be too hasty in pointing fingers at others "living in a bubble" whilst you are safely sloughed up in Canada, far from where you could be fighting for the country you say you support.

Yeah.... lots of bubbles can be found every where especially in down under

Then I cant help you get out of the walls you have built around yourself. I mean this is really late for you to change your views thou. I should have known that earlier. People can't change their views once they are past 40
I wouldn't support murderers and dictators at any age, unlike yourself.

opps, thanks for that, I'm an American, and not a Muslim, or part of the Axis of Evil.

I was alive while the Shah was in power, I remember the aid and support given to such a bad person, but he was or ally, so, like Saddam in Iraq he was allowed to kill anyone he wanted at will, and we, the United States of America gave him the aid to do it.

The People of Iran overthrew the Shah, because he was a bad leader, and that's just the way it goes, you were not part of that one way or the other, because you did not live under the Shah, likewise you do not know anything about living under the Shah.

Thanks for the history lesson. I thought, for a sec, I was reading Iranian regime's manifest on how bad his majesty was.

Hey by the way, i m not a muslim too... LOL and I m coming to the States next week.

Last edited:
I've fought for my Nation in battle, can you say the same?

Good on you, champ! I understand you want every one here recognize you for that but it seems to fall on deaf ears... I feel sorry for you. You know, no one seems to really care about it.

Last edited:
Yeah.... lots of bubbles can be found every where especially in down under

Whaa??? is this another one of your "flashbacks" from all that whacky baccy. Even you know my service to my country, what's more I volunteered. No bubbles here. Aussies fight their battles within sight of their opponents (sometimes a lot closer) not from 6000 miles away in Canada.

There are many on this site who have done more for their country than I have, but I would put money on the fact that you are not one of them.

And Yeah, Gator is probably one of them, and for that he has my lasting respect.

I gotta go, I've got a life to lead.

Last edited:
Whaa??? is this another one of your "flashbacks" from all that whacky baccy. Even you know my service to my country, what's more I volunteered. No bubbles here. Aussies fight their battles within sight of their opponents (sometimes a lot closer) not from 6000 miles away in Canada.

There are many on this site who have done more for their country than I have, but I would put money on the fact that you are not one of them.

Yep! I don't care about what you think I have done or not. This is irrelevant to the topic.

I am still waiting for a small shred of your own evidence you provide on your biased argument. But it is waste of my time to convince you and likes of you to believe in the facts...

Any ways, I begin providing my own evidence. Read this one and come back to talk:

http://www.emadbaghi.com/en/archives/000592.php

or

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2007/05/question-of-numbers.html

the total of those killed for underground action against the Shah's regime comes to 383 which added to the 2,781 "martyrs" would mean that 3,164 Iranians lost their lives in the revolution against the monarchy and not 60,000 as the Imam had stated. In time, other historians may take up the task of finding the truth about the countless people executed or eliminated during the brutal 24 years rule of the mullahs. But that will only be possible in a free Iran and the findings may prove to be a greater shock.

Last edited:
Good on you, champ! I understand you want every one here recognize you for that...

I'll take that as a "not yet".
You don't like what's going on in Iran today and you are Iranian..... if it upsets you so much, pick up a Weapon and go back to Iran and fight for the Freedom of Your Nation.

I understand you want every one here recognize you for that...

Well, I highly doubt you can back that up with legal fact, but in the end I do not care what you "understand" because as far as I can see from your Posts you do not understand anything at all of any importance.

The thing that you must always keep in mind is, and I hope you lose sleep over it, is that you cannot vote for a Republican in the United States of America.... legally, and yet, I can, if I so choose, because I am an American, unlike you, an Iranian, Iranian who lives in Canada.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a "not yet".
You don't like what's going on in Iran today and you are Iranian..... if it upsets you so much, pick up a Weapon and go back to Iran and fight for the Freedom of Your Nation.

Well, I highly doubt you can back that up with legal fact, but in the end I do not care what you "understand" because as far as I can see from your Posts you do not understand anything at all of any importance.

The thing that you must always keep in mind is, and I hope you lose speep over it, is that you cannot vote for a Republican in the United States of America.... legally, and yet, I can, if I so choose, because I am an American, unlike you, an Iranian, Iranian who lives in Canada.

WoW! How shameful... Sounds like a child in the kindergarten to me... grow up, man!

Last edited:
Well, by the time I hit the know-it-all age of 27, I had already fought for my Nation, and yet, you, on the other hand, seem by your Post here to want the rest of the World to fight your battles for you. I guess that's just how the Iranian "Republicans" are brought up.

Well, by the time I hit the know-it-all age of 27, I had already fought for my Nation, and yet, you, on the other hand, seem by your Post here to want the rest of the World to fight your battles for you. I guess that's just how the Iranian "Republicans" are brought up.

I've got to go. don't want to waste my precious time in your fancy Kindergarten.. time to sleep! you should go to bed too. It's late!

Over & Out!

P.s: You dont know me so don't be too quick to pass judgement on a person you've never met or known before. You have no idea what I have done or have not. So cut the Bravo Sierra plz!

I've got to go. don't want to waste my precious time in your fancy Kindergarten.. time to sleep! you should go to bed too. It's late!

Over & Out!

P.s: You dont know me so don't be too quick to pass judgement on a person you've never met or known before. You have no idea what I have done or have not. So cut the Bravo Sierra plz!

Oh, believe me, I do not wish to know you.
As far as your time here, well, I see you post a lot of "stuff" here, so, your saying your time is "precious" will go in the the same category I put the rest of your "stuff".

Oh, believe me, I do not wish to know you.
As far as your time here, well, I see you post a lot of "stuff" here, so, your saying your time is "precious" will go in the the same category I put the rest of your "stuff".

so childish! 8)

Yep! I don't care about what you think I have done or not. This is irrelevant to the topic.

Irrelevant? Hold on there,... after all, it is you who hides behind others and wants them to fight your wars. Whilst you sit safely in Canada writing crap, 6000 miles from where the bullets and bombs are doing their business.

Yep, you are relevant, in fact you are right in the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added later,

P80, are you taking the p!ss out of us?

Here's a copy of the first line of a PM that P80 sent to me earlier.
I had to write a major essay about a US foreign policy that has shaped the world for my international diplomacy course

This man is studying DIPLOMACY?? Where? The Toronto Home for the mentally incurable? You P80, are about as "diplomatic" as a low yield thermo-nuclear device. I certainly wouldn't hope for a long career in this field if I were you, unless of course yours is a "political" appointment. Y'know, old friends of the family and all that......

Last edited:
Irrelevant? Hold on there,... after all, it is you who hides behind others and wants them to fight your wars. Whilst you sit safely in Canada writing crap, 6000 miles from where the bullets and bombs are doing their business.

Yep, you are relevant, in fact you are right in the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added later,

P80, are you taking the p!ss out of us?

Here's a copy of the first line of a PM that P80 sent to me earlier.

This man is studying DIPLOMACY?? Where? The Toronto Home for the mentally incurable? You P80, are about as "diplomatic" as a low yield thermo-nuclear device. I certainly wouldn't hope for a long career in this field if I were you, unless of course yours is a "political" appointment. Y'know, old friends of the family and all that......

I really don;t know what to tell you dude! You're just a really weird old man I am trying to reason with. Go to bed and take your meds. I mean go away! ;-) I mean it, get lost old dude!

Nuff said!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back