Iran to buy Pechora-2A

localgrizzly said:
\
Check ypour facts,sir. NO F117 has EVER been shot down, by ANYONE.

Dear Member,

There was one F-117 shot down by the Serbs during the bombing of Serbia over Kosovo. To this day the USAF would like to know how it was done.

Jack E. Hammond

jackehammond said:
Dear Member,

There was one F-117 shot down by the Serbs during the bombing of Serbia over Kosovo. To this day the USAF would like to know how it was done.

Jack E. Hammond

there are speculations about a leak of info (flight paths) by the French military attache in Serbia

F-117 was flying low

Nothing extra ordinary about the SAM that brought down the hawk (F-117)

haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Iranians always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we don't need any modern russian equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and God:we have it!

haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Iranians always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we don't need any modern russian equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and God:we have it!

Bingo, right there why Iran shoudnt have nukes.

1939 GERMAN
and as a word in demonstration:we have many modern (our panzer division is invinsivle!)equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and Hurar
:we have it!
Crash communism!

1941 Japan
haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Japanese always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we have many modern our(our Grand fleet is invinsivle!)equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and emperor:we have it!
Liberate Asia!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
IRAN must go Road of ruin.
Iranian,It is not too late now.
You should return to the international society・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Impossibel?
But you said Iranian always make impossibles・・・・possible.

sandy said:
1939 GERMAN
and as a word in demonstration:we have many modern (our panzer division is invinsivle!)equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and Hurar
:we have it!
Crash communism!

Why would a German pro-war person from 1939 care so much about Iranians making impossible things possible? :p

Esika said:

Isn't it great, America has so much power and ability to do work, we can have the luxury to tolerate Mullah institutionalized retards like these.

Hopefuly the same stuff will man those Mullah missiles.

well those sams we purchased are modern and yes we do make our own, so far we were able to re-engineer SA-2 and S-200... we make misagh-1 which is similar to stinger missile and Shahab-Taqeb ans Sihand-1,2,3 and we also produce our own tomhawk and rapier sam missiles... if you want any picture of those i'll be glad to post them.

Current SAMS in our service

-SA-2
-SA-3
-SA-6
-Tor-M1
-S-300
-Rapier
-Tomhawk
-SA-5
-Shahab-Taqeb
-Misagh-1
-Pechora-2A

Not tomhawk, It's hawk Sam that we converted to use as AAM on our tomcats.

Back