Iran to buy Pechora-2A - Page 5

--

December 31st, 2005  
Forrest_Gump

Actually one has been brought down.

This is a pretty good link about the F-117 and "Have Blue" program. Quick read, lots of info.

http://www.danshistory.com/f117.shtml
January 1st, 2006  
jackehammond

Quote:
Originally Posted by localgrizzly
\
Check ypour facts,sir. NO F117 has EVER been shot down, by ANYONE.
Dear Member,

There was one F-117 shot down by the Serbs during the bombing of Serbia over Kosovo. To this day the USAF would like to know how it was done.

Jack E. Hammond
January 1st, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackehammond
Dear Member,

There was one F-117 shot down by the Serbs during the bombing of Serbia over Kosovo. To this day the USAF would like to know how it was done.

Jack E. Hammond
there are speculations about a leak of info (flight paths) by the French military attache in Serbia

F-117 was flying low

Nothing extra ordinary about the SAM that brought down the hawk (F-117)
--
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633

Well you can't compare with the American Patriot Missile!
January 16th, 2006  
Esika

haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Iranians always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we don't need any modern russian equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and God:we have it!
January 16th, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:
haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Iranians always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we don't need any modern russian equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and God:we have it!
Bingo, right there why Iran shoudnt have nukes.
January 16th, 2006  
zander_0633

hah
! Fancy you all argueing over nothing! haha
January 16th, 2006  
sandy

1939 GERMAN
and as a word in demonstration:we have many modern (our panzer division is invinsivle!)equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and Hurar
:we have it!
Crash communism!

1941 Japan
haha!what a nice discution on nothing!you don't have any data and just say: oh,my god,it's impossible,and Japanese always make impossibles...possible!
and as a word in demonstration:we have many modern our(our Grand fleet is invinsivle!)equipment,we just need faith and power to sacrifying our souls,and emperor:we have it!
Liberate Asia!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
IRAN must go Road of ruin.
Iranian,It is not too late now.
You should return to the international society・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Impossibel?
But you said Iranian always make impossibles・・・・possible.
January 17th, 2006  
zander_0633

So sandy, are you from Japan?
January 17th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by localgrizzly
\
Check ypour facts,sir. NO F117 has EVER been shot down, by ANYONE.
One was downed over Serbia in late 90s