Iran to buy Pechora-2A - Page 2

--

December 27th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
Well its not too darn hard to hit a jet that isnt manuvering.

This reinforces my opinion, lets loan the Israleis some F-117s and let em blow the darn thing to hell. And with deals like this, the sooner the better.

Or have a join operation and have some F-22As pave the way through the air defences. Whatever the Israelis are going to do it needs to be done before Iran gets nukes though, and before were to the point were Russian pilots are flying CAP over "their" plant.
Or we don't do that since the Israeli's seem to have good luck, come on, the entire Iraqi air defense system was shut down, can that really be just dumb luck or something more?
December 27th, 2005  
phoenix80

for the record:

An F-15 piloted by an American shot down an Iranian F-14 over the Persian Gulf in mid 1980s

An F-15 shot at an Iranian F-4E over the Persian Gulf in 1987 but the missile (Sparrow) missed and it was the only time that two Mcdonnell douglas products ever engaged each other in the world

Quote:

-SA-2
-SA-3
-SA-6
-Tor-M1 >>> Not Delivered
-S-300 >>> Never Delivered or Purchased
-Rapier >>> Short Range SAM from late 60s
-Tomhawk
-SA-5
-Shahab-Taqeb
-Misagh-1
-Pechora-2A
SA-2
SA-3
Rapier
MIM HAWK
SA-5
SA-6
ZSU-24 Shilka
SkyGuard
Orlikon

This list is what they have, the rest is not purchased or not yet delivered
December 27th, 2005  
Marwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
for the record:

An F-15 piloted by an American shot down an Iranian F-14 over the Persian Gulf in mid 1980s

An F-15 shot at an Iranian F-4E over the Persian Gulf in 1987 but the missile (Sparrow) missed and it was the only time that two Mcdonnell douglas products ever engaged each other in the world
Are you from Iran? can you speak farsi? an F-14 was never shot down by an F-15 it wa sonly our F-4E.....
--
December 27th, 2005  
phoenix80

It doesnt matter what language I speak but for your knowledge I am telling you that an F-14A piloted by Captain Alagha (whom was our family friend) was shot down by a Saudi AF (piloted by An American) F-15 over the Persian Gulf
December 27th, 2005  
Marwan

Quote:
It doesnt matter what language I speak but for your knowledge I am telling you that an F-14A piloted by Captain Alagha (whom was our family friend) was shot down by a Saudi AF (piloted by An American) F-15 over the Persian Gulf
So your not persian and you have the picture on your avataor and your signature? are you trying to disrespect me and Iran? there was never any reports of our F-14 getting hit by saudi F-15's if there was show it to me! but i knoe for fact it wa sonly F-4E
December 27th, 2005  
phoenix80

Well, you shouldnt know every thing dude!
December 27th, 2005  
Marwan

Quote:
Well, you shouldnt know every thing dude!
oh so your that guy with that avator of yours going around and try to bash Iran? mabey you dont like the new government but take that avataor off and stop try to act so cowardly witht hat pic of yours!.
December 27th, 2005  
phoenix80

May I know if it is your business to tell people how to form their opinions??
December 27th, 2005  
Chief Bones

Topic: For the first and only time.

(APOLOGIES TO THE MODS)

Marwan you are "either" an idiot or an Iranian operative based on ALL of your posts that I have read..

As soon as I have posted this response I will ensure that I don't have to read anymore of your Iranian tripe. I am placing you on my ignore list.

In case your English isn't good enough, TRIPE means (in your case) information not supported by facts, used simply to camoflage or obscure the truth. ie: Mostly a pack of lies or disinformation.

Your bio says that you are 19 and a civilian -BS- 19 (maybe), civilian - (I doubt it).

For your absolute negatism my final present is a negative to your "reputation".

Goodbye with no wish of good luck.
December 27th, 2005  
Marwan

Quote:
May I know if it is your business to tell people how to form their opinions??
your not even iranian and cant even speak farsi so i already know what you really are....