moxen

Topic: Iran, The Axis of Evil

Yes , Iran is Axis Of Evil
December 24th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Yes , Iran is Axis Of Evil
Through terrorist proxy, your government is eagerly sponsoring the killing of innocents around the World.

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/...-Terrorism.pdf
December 24th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Through terrorist proxy, your government is eagerly sponsoring the killing of innocents around the World.

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/...-Terrorism.pdf
9/11 the false flag, see documetaries, that was by CiA not a few stupid arabs
And khobar some reports are indicating the mossad role, but I can accept that my Country killed its enemies in a stupid arabs land.
And the leboman , the start of hizballah was by killing marines and 6 cia agents, there were a war , you cant hide sabra and shatilla , children and women murdered and raped by your friends in Israel.
--
Boots
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
And khobar some reports are indicating the mossad role, but I can accept that my Country killed its enemies in a stupid arabs land.
And the leboman , the start of hizballah was by killing marines and 6 cia agents, there were a war , you cant hide sabra and shatilla , children and women murdered and raped by your friends in Israel.
Do you realize how much straight up BULL SHIT that comes out of your mouth? Take it else where. Considering you'd be incredibly upset if we talked about your country in such a way. Or maybe shed some light.
December 25th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytanker
Do you realize how much straight up BULL SHIT that comes out of your mouth? Take it else where. Considering you'd be incredibly upset if we talked about your country in such a way. Or maybe shed some light.
It doesn't matter what we say or do, in his mind, we all deserve death regardless of character or culpability.

Also note that he is a self professed agent of Iran....a fanatic. Nothing anyones says will matter, objectivity isn't part of the training regime...
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
It doesn't matter what we say or do, in his mind, we all deserve death regardless of character or culpability.

Also note that he is a self professed agent of Iran....a fanatic. Nothing anyones says will matter, objectivity isn't part of the training regime...
Oh, I know. It's quite the opposite, as I recall.
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:

He´s proud of you.
You´re a quick learner.
December 25th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:

You got that right, did you see his WW2 related statement? He's out there.
December 25th, 2014  
moxen

A plan like 9/11 was designed by cia against fidel in cuba and your pres. Cancelled it; more about it is accessable.
just, as a military man e3sign a plan to do something like 9/11
Can you realy do it without helps from inside.

And ... because of your attention a free gift:
vol 1
vol2
vol3

And it's dedicated to you kesse
December 26th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:

Hang on second lets not jump the gun here if you guys are going to accuse Iran of supporting "undesirable" groups the world over (and I am not saying they don't do it) then you open yourselves up to scrutiny and when you do you will find a lot of skeletons in your closet as the CIA in particular has been responsible for over throwing numerous democratically elected governments and replacing them with pro-US governments that have slaughtered their own civilians without blinking an eye.

Just two easy ones off the top of my head would be Chile and Guatemala and I am pretty sure the health and well being of either the Chilean nor Guatemalan people at the top of the CIA's reasons for arming nor supporting the regimes that ran these countries.

Now I will not say that the Iranians are squeaky clean and heading for sainthood but I will say that there is something in the old saying that those in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones.