iPhone App NATO Armies (Ranks & Insignia)

a7corsair

Dear all,

I announce that my military iPhone app is ready for sale on App Store.

It is called NATO armies (Ranks & Insignia) and it is about a military reference application that displays army information for the 28 NATO member countries.

Information about armies includes military name (both in english and local language), foundation year and headquarters. Moreover, user can navigate in possible military branches that exist within the country, such as army, air forces or navy. Emblems, roundels, (war) flags, ensigns and jacks are displayed in the military branch view.

While in the Ranks & Insignia View, the user can navigate in a 2D array where rows are countries and columns are the rank levels. Tap to left or right to change level or tap to top or bottom to change country. In this way, navigation within ranks and countries can be done in a snap.

App comes with settings (mainly for Ranks & Insignia view). The use can select countries to display ranks for.

More information and screenshots are available in my blog: http://kstamatis.wordpress.com/2009/07/18/nato-armies-ranks-insignia-iphone-app-released/

Future update includes ranks and insignia for air force and navy branches.

I am looking forward for your comments and ideas for future updates.

Best regards

Back