Invites, Medals & Newcomers

Tessa

Hmmm, Redleg, have you ever though of having some type of point system for people who invite others? Or maybe not points, but maybe something in the Profile saying: SilverPhoenix has recruited 2 members.

Though, since some abuse the system sometimes, why not make it avaible for others who has posted regurarly and is active? I don't know, it might be worth the thought?

And medals, why not have medals that will be given every once and then? Military people get medals when they do something good so why not have medals for the members in here?

Member1 posts a post about something political and brings up a deep conversation which in the end turns into a fascinating discussion about how things might be run and should be run. (Bad example, I know.)

Then there will be an account who actually gives a medal for a person who brings up a good discussion and maybe even a medal for those members who helps MilForum stay in order by helping new members with the finding the rules and helping them with finding out how MilForum works. Then the member will get a MilMedal for a month or so and after that another one is decided. It could be worth a shot?

Hmmm.. Or what do you think? It would at least cheer alot of people up I think by being honoured with a such a simple thing. :)

I know that there most likely is alot of members that wishes to help out in their own way without being a moderator and admin. They would just guide others around the MilForum, the MilForum is growing and maybe it wouldn't be a such a bad idea to have a "Newcomers Forum" where the new people, instead of introducing, can ask questions that will be answered with respect and love by other members. :)

I've already planned to add a reward system for members refering/inviting others..
The Milbucks will return soon as well, hopefully within a week. :)

They would just guide others around the MilForum, the MilForum is growing and maybe it wouldn't be a such a bad idea to have a "Newcomers Forum" where the new people, instead of introducing, can ask questions that will be answered with respect and love by other members. :smile:
That's what the "Questions forum" is ment for, but I can rename it a bit to reflect that as well....

Redleg said:
I've already planned to add a reward system for members refering/inviting others..

That's what the "Questions forum" is ment for, but I can rename it a bit to reflect that as well....

Ah well, it was just a few ideas that popped into my head. :)

Redleg said:
Been working on it now, and it looks like you can expect to see "the Return of the Milbucks" next week. :thumb:

Back