An invitation

Moduckdoc

There is a scheduled rally/march for the second amendment in Washington DC on 4/19/10. I would encourage all freedom loving Americans to come and show to our politicians that we are serious about protecting our rights as individuals as gauranteed to us in our constituion and supported by the SCOTUS. I am not affiliated with the organizing groups and have no interest other than that of a concerned citizen who see's our rights being eroded. Please join me in DC. The United States of America is to good of a gift to us to just let it be taken away.

Hmmm... the day of the Shot heard around the World.

I think that there bare many marches set for that date. Along with the 15th since that is Tax Day.

I'd hope that its all the freedoms guaranteed buy the Constitution and not a lame march.
It would seem that people gathering and marching (exercising their freedom to assemble), to have their views heard, would pretty well insure there would be no lame march.
:peace:

Can't do it in China, the tank traffic is too heavy.:wink:

I would too 13th, I can cancel my leave slip up to three days before I use it, but I think what he is organizing is a worth while march on the idiots in DC that take away our right every time they grace our tax dollars by showing up for work.

Chuukpike,the tanks are made in China, they'll break down before they run us over, just don't eat em they contain lead :)

Not exactly sure why you would need "Freedom" defined by me when there are many dictionaries that will give you the actual unabridged defintion of the world. Now if you are asking me what I meant by the use of the phrase "All freedom loving Americans" I can do that.

In order to be a "Freedom loving American" you must understand how fortunate you are to have either been born here or you have worked your tail off to have legally obtained citizenship, in which case you are almost certain to be fully aware of what "Freedom loving American" means or else you would not have made the effort to become one. A "Freedom loving American" is someone that realizes what the promise is that we have been given, to be able to make our own choices. Choices like where, how, why, when, what and with who we practice religion. Choices of whether or not to speak out on any given subject that we may be so inclined. Choices of owning a firearm to defend one's self, family or rights. The choice of not speaking to authorities if you so desire. The choice of letting soldiers or police into your home at time of peace. The choice of having a trial to defend yourself or your actions or to persue damages from those that have damaged you.

The reason you must understand these things is because you can not truly love something unless you appreciate and respect it. One can not appreciate or respect something unless they understand it first. Otherwise you are just taking things for granted, once something is taken for granted it can easily disappear. Think about those you know that are divorced, they typically are so because they either fell out of love because they quit appreciating or respecting their spouse, so they cheated on them, just plain ignored them, treated them like crap, abused them, or they never really loved them at all because they never took the time understand them before they were married.

So it is with any "Freedom loving American" once they understand what they have and they truly respect and appreciate it they would not do anything to damage what it is they love. Unless of course they have some sort of mental illness which would mean that they are out of toouch with reality and only see what they desire and that things have to be their way. Sounds alot like the gun grabbers of the world doesn't it.

I wish I had more time to elaborate, because there is more. As it is I am on my way to a TEA Party at the Arch in St Louis that starts in 8 minutes. You could also just attend any of the TEA Party events I bet that onc you are there you can find a large number of "Freedom loving Americans".

Back