Invitation...

rattler

I have recieved some mails about my upcoming b-day, it is too early yet ("upcoming" should say it all?), but, although not really related - they reminded me of inviting you guys over for another thingy:

As we are talking festivities here, every 2nd SAT in MAY I am doing my traditional German dinner, all of you are invited if you happen to be in the vicinity (this time, as most participants are sailors and under 35, we will even do it when it is raining, I trust them to be able to improvise; let us see how the ex mil folks present will cope... Just for emergency I have a real Rescue Cruiser Captain on board...).

Venue: Spain, Islas Baleares, Mallorca, San Telmo, (ask for the place "Matt the Photographer" lives at Bar "Moli" - which, in turn, everybody knows - Should you not be able to find it from there, well: check here, its just a good 100 mtrs from "Bar Moli")

02BayViewTowardsHQ.jpg

D/T: SAT MAY 9, 1700J c.t. (1500 GMT c.t.)

Bring: Party spirit, plates and a few underaged (i.e. below 50yrs old -) girls... :mrgreen: As this year everything is going to be very informal - compared to the past 20 yrs - due to the fact that the sponsoring bar went broke (hence not enough plates) and also due to the participation of the future generations, no need to worry about being on time, or coming hungry/drunk/crazy or whatever else: We will have German "Kartoffelpuffer" for first, second and third course....

To give you just a rough idea of what expects you, here some takes from last year´s (slightly more formal) event:

Last Years At Rattlers HQ

Paaaaaady! :D

Rattler

Last edited:
Back