Invasion USA - possibility or myth?

Danger of ground invasion USA - reality?

• No, there is no danger for USA to be invaded

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Yes, there is a threat for USA to be invaded

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • No, there is no danger at the moment, however such threat can arise in a future

Votes: 46 42.2%
  • USA is already invaded!!!

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
It could happen. But for the political and diplomatic situation now, terrorist attacks and cyber wars are more likely to take place.

I only read through about 10 pages of this thread before I skipped to the end to post, so someone has probably already said this...

But there's a quote coined by Abraham Lincoln about no invading force on Earth originating outside the US being able to obtain a drink from the Ohio River... Funnily enough just as accurate today as it was when he first said it.

I think for the US to be at risk of invasion would require more than one fundamental change to the world we live in.

Invaded from who? Only China has the manpower and their is a small matter of the 7000 miles of Pacific Ocean. China has better things to do anyway...

Soviet Union could have done it at one time by coming through Alaska and Canada... And no disrespect we all know Canadian military would have been no match to stop a serious Soviet invasion.... Most of America's military was overseas at the time like in Korea, Japan, Europe, Vietnam etc... So I truly believe the Soviets could have successfully invaded America but they never tried and we all know why they didn't try cuz of MAD, once America has seen Soviet troops slicing through Alaska and Canada, the nukes would have started flying.

The only danger is not to USA but by USA..... Its damn funny how USA goes on a rampage invading other countries and people their think about someone invading them.............

I believe that the odds of the United States being invaded is low; however, no one predicted 9/11. I believe that the countries that pose the greatest threat to us are China, North Korea, and Russia. The threat is low, but ignorance is our main weakness. Also remember that our military force is arguably the best on earth. Lastly the U.S. is not mentioned in the book of Revelations in the Bible, but Russia and some Middle Eastern countries are.

Last edited:
Someone once said,, "Invading a country is the easy part, holding it is another thing altogether."

As far as an actual invasion, I doubt it very much.

My belief is, the danger the USA can face is terrorism attacks like 9/11.

Last edited:
in might happen. like in the modern warfare games. major terriost attack in russia, amerincan left dead by terriosts to make people believe americans did it, russians start clubbing every american they see. russia as victim, so no one says much when the bombs (conventional) fall on us soil.

in might happen. like in the modern warfare games. major terriost attack in russia, amerincan left dead by terriosts to make people believe americans did it, russians start clubbing every american they see. russia as victim, so no one says much when the bombs (conventional) fall on us soil.

You are joking right? MW2 pissed me off sooo much due to how unreal it was. I know its a game and all, but don't BS me lol.

It is impossible (at the moment) for Russia to actually stage such an attack. It would be a suicide mission. The logistics is frightening. It would take a huge buildup to even think of invading U.S from Russia, that it would be impossible to miss.

yeah i dont own it i frind of mine has it. crappy game...
i also said might. and although that way is REALLY unlikely i think that the us will be indanger of being invaded in the future. who knows, canada might invade tomorrow...

Last edited:
Back