Invade the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, now the nukes come into play. There's only one way the US will launch her nukes. That is if someone launches at us, we'll retaliate. And I believe everyone in the world knows that, so they probably won't launch against us, as that would defeat the purpose of trying to conquer America. (Notice I said launching, and not using, right now, the only people who would possibly use nukes are terrorists, and they would be planted, not launched, so we'd have no targets to hit.)

You also have to look at this in a Economic way.

The United States is a Economic Superpower(the only economic superpower)
... I know everyone will say China, Japan, and India are as well... You're wrong..

The reason that they doing so well in the Economic Depart is... The United States has supreme purchasing power over every country in the world. With a per captia GDP(Per Person Income) of 37,000$ each. That is crazy!! That basically means on average the normal everyday American makes 37,000 dollars a year.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/gdp_per_capita_2003_0.html

Compare Japan($28,000), China($4,400), India($2,540)

Tell me, why would you destroy the biggest money making country in the world.. People may hate the United States. But they sure as hell love our dollar..

The United States is in a rare state with modern countries, we hold too much economic power to destroy, and in turn.... We provide that power to other countries. Yes we are a economic bully, but hey. They would be to if they were as powerful as we are.

Well Mr. RnderSafe if my history is right the japs landed and held 2 american islands from the state of Alaska. But that is just what the History Channel says. So your statement is false. Thanks for your time :m1:

goaliedude66630 said:
Well Mr. RnderSafe if my history is right the japs landed and held 2 american islands from the state of Alaska. But that is just what the History Channel says. So your statement is false. Thanks for your time :m1:

Whoa, hoss, you're playing with fire there.

Plus I don't know if I would consider sneaking onto two uninhabited islands in the middle of the ocean an "invasion."

goaliedude66630 said:

Well, Mr. Goaliedude, I am so happy you've put me into my place. How silly of me. You're right, their "invasions" of the Kiska and Attu islands were very important factors in the war, and almost made the entire US collapse from fear of the "invasion." :lol:

I invaded Jamaica once. Got off the plane and just walked right onto the island.

I didn't say that they were important factors, but they did have an effect on moral of the American people. Im glad that you know about them!! You said that they didn't invade and they did. that was my point!! Thats all!!

goaliedude66630 said:
I didn't say that they were important factors, but they did have an effect on moral of the American people. Im glad that you know about them!! You said that they didn't invade and they did. that was my point!! Thats all!!

oooookay kiddo, whatever you say. :lol:

Btw, if they had such an impact on the morale of the American people, why didn't most know about it then, and why don't 99.99% know about it now?

Because not everyone cares now. As people arent to found of the war right now so people dont want to hear about it. With the events in Iraq the public is less and less happy with the military!

goaliedude66630 said:
Because not everyone cares now. As people arent to found of the war right now so people dont want to hear about it. With the events in Iraq the public is less and less happy with the military!

What does your opinion of how the public thinks and feels during our current war have to do with the discussion at hand?

Redneck said:
about face said:
the only country with that i can think of with the abbility to take over the u.s. would have to be russia

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You been reading a little Tom Clancy lately?

no sir, heres why: the russians had a surperior production rate due to their huge forced work system and an incredible number of factories, also they had an good and very large tank force, practically unlimited soldiers, and their enormous country had unlimited resources, making it so that they could mass produce rather than super quality weapons and men. and besides alaska was only 50 miles awy from them(The alueisions are part of alaska). and they have retained that ability to this day, despite the destruction of the U.S.S.R. :cowb: :firedevi:

After World War II everyone was interest in the military and its people. Now that the people aren't interest. The latest events hasnt interest them to learn about these events. so most people dont know! Its a military isn't cool right now so i dont care kinda thing.

about face said:
and they have retained that ability to this day, despite the destruction of the U.S.S.R. :cowb: :firedevi:

I disagree with you on many many levels (Russia's current involvement in Chechnya, the complete distaste of her citizens for a resumption of hostilities between our nations, the lack of available resources in Russia in the enormous amounts required for such an invasion, and the near complete lack of a bluewater navy on their eastern side are among them), but I do not believe they had the ability to successfully invade even at the height of the Cold War. If they couldn't take on Afghanistan (as much due to poor morale as to poor tactics/warfighting if what I have heard is correct), how the devil could they take on America?

Now in my opinion, if they somehow got a fleet of magic Harpoon-proof transports, China would have the greatest chance of successfully invading, and even they wouldn't stand the chance of Frosty the Snowman in hell in July.

redneck, they couldnt take over afghanistan because of the US, and you must remember that nearly all of asia and much of africa and central to eastern europe.

about face said:
redneck, they couldnt take over afghanistan because of the US, and you must remember that nearly all of asia and much of africa and central to eastern europe.

What the hell are you talking about?

This thread should go to the humour section. First we have the Japs invading the US. Now the Russians are capable of doing so. :lol:

I love comedy!

The russians are a shadow of what they once were and even at their peak they didnt have a chance of taking the U.S. without nukes. They cant even pay for the gas to get their fleet out of the dock.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back