Invade the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to see things like this on the forum... :D

Guy100 said:
I agree with you that america is powerful, but some of the things you said are not very acurate.

this is the start of a very beautiful friendship louie...

first of all about red alert: I like red alert but i don't belive in all that stuff that they talk about in the game and in the russian version of red alert the soviets win.

or not. I imagine this is about some kind of video game... :D

now about every american taking a gun in his hand and fighting that's far from the real thing. lots of americans are cowards and wont even fight for thier family.

Now now...you just keep believing that. you will have you tailend handed to you on a platter. There may be lots of american that are cowards..but for every coward theres a man that will step up and protect whats theirs. The spirit of lexington and concord lives on in americans:

now the russians will fight for their contry till the last man.

I say thats very admirable. So would most americans.

now about the nukes, well even if your nuke is faster, it can be blown out of the sky in a second compare to the russian missiles which are very hard to intersept, russia also has lazer to intersept missiles and the russian missiles have more than 16 MIRVs.

16 Multiple indpentant rentery vehicles. hmmm well, it seems the more you place on top of the missile, the less powerful the items are. the US found that out in the 70s: thats why they went for small quantity of MIRVs with greater capacitaty in megatonnage and a less chance of a miss with better guidance. but then, results in megatonnage are always based on what you want to do: destroy a city, destroy a silo, or destroy a smaller complex. BTW..the US also has lasers: airborne and ground mounted. and they do work.

ever herd of the SS-N-18 "satan" missile with a warhead of 25 megatons?
well thats enough wipe USA of the face of the earth.

http://www.ais.org/~schnars/aero/sopm-cod.htm#ssnm

SS-N-18 NATO Reporting Name 'Stingray'; designed by Chelomei; service designation RSM-50; SLBM based on 'Delta III' class SSBN;
SS-NX-18 - prototypes;
SS-N-18 / SS-N-18 mod 1 - with 3 (200 Kt ? or 500 Kt ?) MIRV;
SS-N-18 mod 2 - single (450 Kt ? or 500 Kt to 1 Mt ?) RV;
SS-N-18 mod 3 - with up to 7 (200 Kt ? or 500 Kt ?) MIRV;

SS-18
NATO Reporting Name 'Satan'; designed by Yangel; service designation RS-20; ICBM;
SS-X-18 - prototypes;
SS-18 / SS-18 mod 1 - with single (20 Mt to 24 Mt) RV;
SS-18 mod 2 - with 8 to 10 (550 Kt to 900 Kt) MIRV;
SS-18 mod 3 - with single (20 Mt to 24 Mt) RV;
SS-18 mod 4 - with 10 (500 Kt to 550 Kt) MIRV;
SS-18 mod 5 - with 10 (550 Kt to 750 Kt) MIRV; also sometimes referred to as 'SS-18 follow-on';

also russian nuke submarines are much better and carry much more nuclear weapons.

Yes they do...when they are afloat.

all modern have NBC protection. but your abrams is nothing compare to the T-90S.

id say this was correct. nothing can be compared to an an american tank.

first of all your abrams has a gas turbine engine which gets stuck in sand or dust.

dont you mean suck in sand or dust?

Russian tanks have diesile engine which doesen't get stuck.

aint a tank yet that cant get stuck. :D

your abrams cost's more than 5 million US dollars! Russian and other NATO tanks cost between 2-3 million US dollars. russian tanks have atomatic loading system since the 60s which the abrames doesen't have. Also russian tanks have the "Stora 1" and Arena protection systems, which USA only dreams to have.

Yes..we also pay 700 dollar for hammers and 1000s for aircraft toliet seats...lol

if russia whold attack USA than it would do it by surprise, and the americans won't know what hit them.

Thats why they call it a surprise... :D

I think that american and Russian jets are pretty much equal.

no problems here...

Oh yeah, and remmember the vietnam war?

Whos doesnt?

you know who beat the USA?

no who did it? inquiring minds want to know!

No it wasen't the north vietnamise, it was the USSR.
you know who shot down so many USA planes in vietnam?
Russian pilots did!

so thats who did that...why those naughty naughty boys...

and USSR gave north vietnam with weapons.

No kidding? were they loaded on all those ships we sank in haiphong harbor?

In vietnam you americans droped 10,000 tons of bombs on 1 brige! and none of the bombs hit! some didn't even blow up.

Our bad...we were aiming for the dairy queen franchise on the other side... :D

Any way uthink that the 2 countries should fight together against terror.

and to think..we thought they did it with mirrors...folks, a little knowledge can either be a dangerous thing..or not. :D

you need to check you PMs Guy100. :D

"now about every american taking a gun in his hand and fighting that's far from the real thing. lots of americans are cowards and wont even fight for thier family. "
Yes of course there are cowards, but you just keep believing that we are all cowards........
What about Russian courage? Patriotism?
In WWII, yes the soviets were "heroes" with pointed guns at their back...
Yes Russians... They have more than twice less people, and more than twice as much spies working for the US and other countries that have many green paperbills... (Not mentioning cowards).

And if anything went right at your "dream" plan.... Let's for the moment remember the 1775, the war for Independence... Twice as much British, better equiped than our Army, and we still have beaten them..... How's that possible?
The answer: American Patriotism and Courage! So don't question that.

Russian patriots......hmmmm those like in Afghanistan?... Pilots in Mi24 refusing to take off because they were scared? Lieing in bed pretending to be sick????
"Millions" of spies working for us?..............................................

And one more thing about Vietnam, we lost it because of the home front rebelling that our boys die 9000m away, in some country that doesn't endanger us, and couldn't endager even now...

Mark Conley said:
I love to see things like this on the forum... :D

Guy100 said:
I agree with you that america is powerful, but some of the things you said are not very acurate.

this is the start of a very beautiful friendship louie...

first of all about red alert: I like red alert but i don't belive in all that stuff that they talk about in the game and in the russian version of red alert the soviets win.

or not. I imagine this is about some kind of video game... :D

now about every american taking a gun in his hand and fighting that's far from the real thing. lots of americans are cowards and wont even fight for thier family.

Now now...you just keep believing that. you will have you tailend handed to you on a platter. There may be lots of american that are cowards..but for every coward theres a man that will step up and protect whats theirs. The spirit of lexington and concord lives on in americans:

now the russians will fight for their contry till the last man.

I say thats very admirable. So would most americans.

now about the nukes, well even if your nuke is faster, it can be blown out of the sky in a second compare to the russian missiles which are very hard to intersept, russia also has lazer to intersept missiles and the russian missiles have more than 16 MIRVs.

16 Multiple indpentant rentery vehicles. hmmm well, it seems the more you place on top of the missile, the less powerful the items are. the US found that out in the 70s: thats why they went for small quantity of MIRVs with greater capacitaty in megatonnage and a less chance of a miss with better guidance. but then, results in megatonnage are always based on what you want to do: destroy a city, destroy a silo, or destroy a smaller complex. BTW..the US also has lasers: airborne and ground mounted. and they do work.

ever herd of the SS-N-18 "satan" missile with a warhead of 25 megatons?
well thats enough wipe USA of the face of the earth.

http://www.ais.org/~schnars/aero/sopm-cod.htm#ssnm

SS-N-18 NATO Reporting Name 'Stingray'; designed by Chelomei; service designation RSM-50; SLBM based on 'Delta III' class SSBN;
SS-NX-18 - prototypes;
SS-N-18 / SS-N-18 mod 1 - with 3 (200 Kt ? or 500 Kt ?) MIRV;
SS-N-18 mod 2 - single (450 Kt ? or 500 Kt to 1 Mt ?) RV;
SS-N-18 mod 3 - with up to 7 (200 Kt ? or 500 Kt ?) MIRV;

SS-18
NATO Reporting Name 'Satan'; designed by Yangel; service designation RS-20; ICBM;
SS-X-18 - prototypes;
SS-18 / SS-18 mod 1 - with single (20 Mt to 24 Mt) RV;
SS-18 mod 2 - with 8 to 10 (550 Kt to 900 Kt) MIRV;
SS-18 mod 3 - with single (20 Mt to 24 Mt) RV;
SS-18 mod 4 - with 10 (500 Kt to 550 Kt) MIRV;
SS-18 mod 5 - with 10 (550 Kt to 750 Kt) MIRV; also sometimes referred to as 'SS-18 follow-on';

also russian nuke submarines are much better and carry much more nuclear weapons.

Yes they do...when they are afloat.

all modern have NBC protection. but your abrams is nothing compare to the T-90S.

id say this was correct. nothing can be compared to an an american tank.

first of all your abrams has a gas turbine engine which gets stuck in sand or dust.

dont you mean suck in sand or dust?

Russian tanks have diesile engine which doesen't get stuck.

aint a tank yet that cant get stuck. :D

your abrams cost's more than 5 million US dollars! Russian and other NATO tanks cost between 2-3 million US dollars. russian tanks have atomatic loading system since the 60s which the abrames doesen't have. Also russian tanks have the "Stora 1" and Arena protection systems, which USA only dreams to have.

Yes..we also pay 700 dollar for hammers and 1000s for aircraft toliet seats...lol

if russia whold attack USA than it would do it by surprise, and the americans won't know what hit them.

Thats why they call it a surprise... :D

I think that american and Russian jets are pretty much equal.

no problems here...

Oh yeah, and remmember the vietnam war?

Whos doesnt?

you know who beat the USA?

no who did it? inquiring minds want to know!

No it wasen't the north vietnamise, it was the USSR.
you know who shot down so many USA planes in vietnam?
Russian pilots did!

so thats who did that...why those naughty naughty boys...

and USSR gave north vietnam with weapons.

No kidding? were they loaded on all those ships we sank in haiphong harbor?

In vietnam you americans droped 10,000 tons of bombs on 1 brige! and none of the bombs hit! some didn't even blow up.

Our bad...we were aiming for the dairy queen franchise on the other side... :D

Any way uthink that the 2 countries should fight together against terror.

and to think..we thought they did it with mirrors...folks, a little knowledge can either be a dangerous thing..or not. :D

you need to check you PMs Guy100. :D

What's your problem?
and what does PM mean?

Mod edit: no problem...lol. your post was like catnip to a cat...

and for the rest of us, PM means private messaging. its the service Redleg provides so that we can talk privately amongst each other, without arousing ire on the main forum...lol

of course, in your case, this could be too late :D

Uncle_Sam said:
"now about every american taking a gun in his hand and fighting that's far from the real thing. lots of americans are cowards and wont even fight for thier family. "
Yes of course there are cowards, but you just keep believing that we are all cowards........
What about Russian courage? Patriotism?
In WWII, yes the soviets were "heroes" with pointed guns at their back...
Yes Russians... They have more than twice less people, and more than twice as much spies working for the US and other countries that have many green paperbills... (Not mentioning cowards).

And if anything went right at your "dream" plan.... Let's for the moment remember the 1775, the war for Independence... Twice as much British, better equiped than our Army, and we still have beaten them..... How's that possible?
The answer: American Patriotism and Courage! So don't question that.

Russian patriots......hmmmm those like in Afghanistan?... Pilots in Mi24 refusing to take off because they were scared? Lieing in bed pretending to be sick????
"Millions" of spies working for us?..............................................

And one more thing about Vietnam, we lost it because of the home front rebelling that our boys die 9000m away, in some country that doesn't endanger us, and couldn't endager even now...

I agree that not all americans are cowards and that there are much more spies working for the USA, but hey man the cold war is over and one russian spy could be just as good as 100 american spies.

What does that supposed to mean?
One thing more about Russia aka Soviet Union. Everything they have is "inspired"(I don't wanna use another word) by the US of A, starting from that You hanged on from the begining, the A-bomb! And than everyting after, MiG29, Su-27, copies that are made to rival the F15, and if they are so good why making thousands more tipes of aircraft? Russia has no money, and still spending it for various tipes of planes, while we, with that much money as we have knowledge, still stick to the "lousy" F15 from the early 70's.
Russia still can't beat B70 from the early 60s, made interceptor especially for it, that was slower than it's target? Than saying that it's the best plane untill "great patriot" Lt. Belyenko flew to Japan with his MiG 25 to Japan where we saw, that it's junk!.......................

Guy100 said:
I agree that not all americans are cowards and that there are much more spies working for the USA, but hey man the cold war is over and one russian spy could be just as good as 100 american spies.

0,1% are cowards, and those are that came from, You know where!

I think we've had enough fun in here for now...

And what's up with the use of
???
No need to quote quotes that quote yet another quote....

Locking this one now, PM me if you have any questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back