Introduction.

Thank you! I feel I´ve found what I was looking for. The military is my life. Next summer I will be a cadet.

Pain is weakness leaving the body. (Don´t remember how wrote it, but it´s slimply me... :twisted: )

Admin edit: Link removed. Please do not post thing like this in the forum!

welcome to the forums, and i think thats the first time anyones posted an execution on the forum. and you're right bout the part of it being not for sensitive people. my sister walked in when i was watching it and i got in trouble :oops:

The link has been removed!

Please do not post things like that in the forum again!

Thanks.

rotc boy said:
welcome to the forums, and i think thats the first time anyones posted an execution on the forum. and you're right bout the part of it being not for sensitive people. my sister walked in when i was watching it and i got in trouble :oops:

heh...=) well I´m sorry...what did she say?

The Grill Instructor said:
Looking on your nickname, I wonder if we might be related in some way. :D ;)

Anyway : Welcome !

T.G.I.

Please share your knowledge with me...very interesting. How are we related, if I may ask?

Welcome to the forum

You made sergeant in a year and a half or you already were a sergeant who joined the Finnish Marines a year and a half ago? Making sergeant in a year and a half is damned fast and not even possible in the US military. So I would guess you're well on the way to being a cadet and then an officer.

Charge_7 said:
Welcome to the forum

You made sergeant in a year and a half or you already were a sergeant who joined the Finnish Marines a year and a half ago? Making sergeant in a year and a half is damned fast and not even possible in the US military. So I would guess you're well on the way to being a cadet and then an officer.

Yes, to be an officer is my primary goal.

Back