Introduction from AB_Shorts_Momma

AB_Shorts_Momma

Milforum Otaku
Hello all! I came to this site looking for the words to a Jodie call my daughter was doing during her basic training at Lackland AFB. I'm sure my spelling is incorrect, so please forgive my ignorance. The basic story line of the jodie was a trainee went to town on leave, got a girl pregnant, and then the baby came singing "hoohah I wanna hurt somebody, hoohah I wanna kill somebody"

The part I do know is stuck in my head! If it is going to be stuck there, I'd like to at least know all of the words! LOL

I am so very proud of my daughter for joining the Air Force. She started dreaming of joining the Air Force while in grade school. Our family has a strong and proud military tradition which we have traced as far as the Revolutionary War where my great, great, etc. grandfather was wounded fighting for our freedom!

I am also a distributor of the Greatful American Coin (GreatfulAmericanCoin.org). It is an AWESOME way to show respect and appreciation to all of the HERO's in our military (veterans and active). I love being on "soldier watch" so that I can give them out. On top of that, I love the fact that everyone who is a part of this organization donates their time, money, or materials to ensure that all of the proceeds go to one of the beneficiaries and for the purchase of a coin! I also love the fact that they just coined 120 of our POW's at the POW museum in Georgia! I could go on and on about it, but if you are interested, just go to the site!

God bless you and yours,

AB_Shorts_Momma

Wow that's what i call supportive parent. Respect for soldiers is a VERY important thing- I know it because i'm a german soldier :( .
To the first lines of your Post and your question (?): I didn't understand a thing you were saying there...
Welcome to the forums.
If you have questions about German Air Force please let me know, though I'm only an Lt in the Infantry Segment of it :). But I know some Pilots as well, one of them is actually in America for his training right now (Holloman).
Tom

P.S.: Eurofighter > all ;)

Last edited:
Back