Introducing: Redleg! :)

--

May 20th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Introducing: Redleg! :)

Hm, maybe I also should introduce myself here (again).

As most of you (should) know, I'm a Redleg (Artillery) by heart, mind, body and soul, and has been that for the last 9 years.
My rank is 1. Lieutenant, and I do currently work at the Norwegian FA School, with Artillery Survey, Reconnaissance, Manouvre and C2IS (Command, control and information systems).
During my 9 years in the Army I have been 1 year at the Sergeant school for the Field Artillery, two years ot the Army's Officer School, 2CO and Platoon Commander of a Survey/Reconnaissance platoon, Recon. Officer etc..
I have also been three tours abroad, to South Lebanon, Macedonia and Bosnia.
And as many others here I did also attend to a junior military group before I started my real military career.
I was in the Home Guard/Infantry for 2-3 years, and I really loved it, so that made me apply to the Sergeant School right after high-school.

Enough about my military career.
My other interests are quite limited now after my daughter was born two years ago. (but thats really not a bad thing.. )
My family, work and this site takes most of my time now, but I do also enjoy wintersports (snowboarding/cross country), and scubadiving and fishing in the summer.
I did skydive for some years, but I had to take a break from that when my daughter was born (takes to much time and costs to much money.. ), but I hope to start again this summer (or the next one).

If you have any questions about me or this site/forum feel free to post her or PM me.
May 20th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Allright! Thanks for making the forum!
May 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Hi there, this site of yours in need of a moderator?
--
May 20th, 2004  
Redneck

You're in Artillery?!
May 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
You're in Artillery?!
rofl.
May 20th, 2004  
Italian Guy

RRRRRRedleg-
May 20th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
You're in Artillery?!
Nope, I'm just a son-of-a-gun..
May 20th, 2004  
Nero

Nice to know ya a little better Redleg. BTW, congrats, got yourself a kid, I can't wait to get some of my own...
May 21st, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

So what military are you with... I am kind of confused by this.... What country???
May 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: norway

NORWAY!!!