Intro

Congratulations! And welcome to the International Madhouse.

You'll find an array of lunatics in here, as well as several Milforum Babes. ;)

Oh, and watch out for Capt. Frogman, he's a smooth operator! :D

Feel free to do the normal thing that you do, lads!

Yes it is.
thumbsup.gif

Oh I'm aware! Bravo - another welcoming thread pissed all over :D :D As you were... this is highly entertaining!

Stop it, you're making me feel horny!!!
raz.gif
raz.gif
raz.gif

And that is a bad thing?

Welcome to the International Cuckoo nest, where the insanity has reached new levels.

This forum contains immature subject matter, nudity, coarse language, violence, and sexuality.

Members' discretion is advised

And that is a bad thing?

Welcome to the International Cuckoo nest, where the insanity has reached new levels.

This forum contains immature subject matter, nudity, coarse language, violence, and sexuality.

Members' discretion is advised

...and that is a normal activity on a normal day...

Sometimes, I have this picture in my head of the moderators, all of them in pub somewhere, drunk, and dejected, mumbling, " What the hell are we gonna do with these guys/ bums...?"

One of them will probably go, "I don't know... let me think again after the two bottle of beer... and make it a big one...";)

...and that is a normal activity on a normal day...

Sometimes, I have this picture in my head of the moderators, all of them in pub somewhere, drunk, and dejected, mumbling, " What the hell are we gonna do with these guys/ bums...?"

One of them will probably go, "I don't know... let me think again after the two bottle of beer... and make it a big one...";)

Just a normal day in paradise,

Back