Interview's

beardo

I am taking my interview to join the Royal marines tomorow and im just wonderin what sort of things do they ask?

is there any trik questions or ''what would you do if you waled into a house and saw a dead rat hanging from the ceiling'' etc....

thx

I didnt join the marines but i would imagine the interviews are basically the same. They wanna know about you. why you wanna join. the usual stuff. Not really anything to worry about.

Congratulations man... Get ready for one of the hardests Infantry courses out there.... And the Longest I think

yeah its the longest basic training in the world :shock:

32 weeks of yomping through swamps and jumping off cliffs lol

Congrats Beardo. With that attitude of yours I have no doubt you'll make a fine Bootneck.

Congratulations so far, so what's the next "obstacle" you'll have to pass to get any further?? :)

beardo said:
I've still gotta pass the 'Potential Royal Marines Course' first so I'm not in yet

;)

Its pretty tough but im pretty fit and ive still got around a month to ''buff myself up'' so i should be fine

get some army surplus Boots... Like the ones they issue... Get a strong backpack (rucksack) and start humping man... Get used to weight and toughen up your feet... Running all day is the easy part, humping takes getting used to

Pete031 said:
get some army surplus Boots... Like the ones they issue... Get a strong backpack (rucksack) and start humping man... Get used to weight and toughen up your feet... Running all day is the easy part, humping takes getting used to

This is very off topic, but, LOL.

I can yomp all day no problems at all so its not that I need to work on
also, we dont do any yomping on the PRMC which is what i have to do next....its all running/pressupss/situps/pullups/assault courses

Okay....
IS2002-2113.jpg

AP2002-5550.jpg

APD02%205000-210.jpg

Glad you made it past the first bit.
Hopefully I'll make something like it too but I have a gut feeling I'll be shown the door before I get to put my boots on.
Damn eyesight.

Theres something worrying me though....

I have to have a hearing test and 3 years of shooting and ''pasting up'' at cadets has left my ears a bit ****ed :cry:

does anyone know how '''hard'' the hearing test is?

Back