Interpol immunity in America

Please provide some kind of reaction to this article to engage in a discussion.

DHC

Okay, I was not aware of the rule. My reaction to the article linked is - why THIS, and why NOW? If it was such a great idea, why not do it back in the spring right after taking office? If surrendering sovereignty to a UN agency on US soil is not such a great idea, then why do it at ALL? I would like some insight from someone more familiar with UN issues than I am. To make my own position clear, I think that the UN needs to be kicked backed to Geneva. To all would be one world government globalists I have one thing to say - fyathyrio...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Umm.
1) Interpol isn't a UN agency.
2) The USA is a member nation of Interpol and has been since 1923 I am not sure why you think this is some attempt at "surrendering sovereignty" I would guess it is little more than a way of strengthening cooperation between international law enforcement agencies.

Interpol isn't an actual policing agency it's more like a clearing house. They aren't being given police powers or anthing. It's about LE searching Interpols stuff not Interpol searching our stuff. If a guy from Interpol shows up to search your house...***** slap him, slap him silly I would because this EO gives them no police authority.

Back