Internet Explorer

--

August 12th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Topic: Internet Explorer

I have a question about it.

How do I setup my page?
There is this toolbar that used to appear at the bottom of the page that gave info, and also showed the link of a hyperlink if I placed the mouse over it. How can I have it back?

If I have not made it clear, please tell me thanks
August 12th, 2006  
Team Infidel

What did you do to make it go away? Did you do any updates?
August 12th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Click View up at the top, then click "Status Bar" from the drop down menu that appears.
--
August 13th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

I didnt do anything to make it go heh, but its okay because the cooler king was right thanks amigo 8)
August 14th, 2006  
Donkey

Getfirefox.com
August 15th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol firefox.. well maybe . Can I have them both? you know, Internet explorer and Firefox?
August 15th, 2006  
Donkey

Well you kind of have to have inernet explorer (it's windows), thus the many problems I have with it....

I use both mostly FireFox since it has sooooooooo many add-ons and extras and tweaks and on and on and you get the point
August 15th, 2006  
moving0target

You can have both. I actually still have IE on my system, though I never use it. It is removable, though. (Remember the lawsuit?)
August 15th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving0target
You can have both. I actually still have IE on my system, though I never use it. It is removable, though. (Remember the lawsuit?)
Can you NOT remember it? LOL...Dark times...Haha...But yea, I have both still on my computer. I havent bothered to remove it because the parents still use it...Ive tried to show them the advantages of it, but they're "old school." Mom does use Thunderbird for her e-mail though...We're taking baby steps. LOL
August 15th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

heh, sounds cool, I'll het that firefox 8)