International Cooking

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://recipes.wuzzle.org/

There are a series of international recipies in this site. The funny thing is they have a category called "Asian" which probably means made up BS that folks who have no idea take for food from some mysterious far away land.
If cooking is your thing...

http://recipes.wuzzle.org/

There are a series of international recipies in this site. The funny thing is they have a category called "Asian" which probably means made up BS that folks who have no idea take for food from some mysterious far away land.
If cooking is your thing...

Kool, Kool!! I like it!!! I love cooking, Im gonna have to try some of these recipies!! Thanks Trece :mrgreen:

De nada.
Cuando visito, tevas a cucina el... f*ck it.
When I visit, cook for me!

LMAO!!!! Hahahahahhahaa!!! Your Spanish is so messed up, hehehehehe, nice try!!!

Sure I'll cook for ya' ...Like I said I'm a great cook :)...I often cook up a storm, lol...

De nada.
Cuando visito, tevas a cucina el... f*ck it.
When I visit, cook for me!

You know, that according to a spanish saying, if the woman of the house turns up in the living room (which you enter here in Spain when you enter the house) ..."the chain is too long"....?

Rattler

hahahaha I heard some Spanish horror stories involving the kitchen and how many courses a woman has to make for a single meal for her family. The woman in questino telling me the story said she would never marry a Spanish guy. Never!

hahahaha I heard some Spanish horror stories involving the kitchen and how many courses a woman has to make for a single meal for her family. The woman in questino telling me the story said she would never marry a Spanish guy. Never!

Courses????? Fark me I was always lucky to get un plato de frijoles con arroz thrown at me......maybe some tortillas followed by " Comi mamon"

Courses????? Fark me I was always lucky to get un plato de frijoles con arroz thrown at me......maybe some tortillas followed by " Comi mamon"

LOL..hehehehhehee....sounds familiar :mrgreen:....maybe I'll make tortillas tonight!!! lol...

Skys tortilla reciepe (probably) . Compre una bolsa de Monterrey brand tortillas de maize. Take home. Open bolsa. Wrap tortillas in a paper towel. Pontalo en la micro por 1:00 minute. & serve. But before saying....."Comi mamon, yo preparada tortillas" Now I'M TAKING COVER!

Skys tortilla reciepe (probably) . Compre una bolsa de Monterrey brand tortillas de maize. Take home. Open bolsa. Wrap tortillas in a paper towel. Pontalo en la micro por 1:00 minute. & serve. But before saying....."Comi mamon, yo preparada tortillas" Now I'M TAKING COVER!

LOL.....does "bistamal" sound familiar???? I didnt think so..hehehehehe....

AWWWWWWW.Whats wrong? Didn't you think anybody else knew the most popular tortilla reciepe out there?.LOL.

Back