International Cooking

Y'all makes me want to go back to Mexico to eat some more delicious Mexican foods.

AWWWWWWW.Whats wrong? Didn't you think anybody else knew the most popular tortilla reciepe out there?.LOL.

LOL...hahahhahaha!!! oh, stop 03....you need a big time spanking, lol...

Yeah yer still in love she does'nt have you eating beans and rice every night.

LMAO!!!! So true fox...get ready...hehehehehhehee....hey! beans and rice are so totally healthy ;) heheheheheehe...lol.

Last edited:
Yeah if your lucky she'll throw some peppers and onions in it and call it Gallo Pinto.......but only if your lucky.

You know the only type of people I have certified as folks who won't get a whole clip of bean bags emptied into them when they ring the door bell for my daughter is a Latino dude who actually gets good grades.
Supposedly almost impossible to find, but for a dude like that, I will shoot him only once.
Every other group, especially Asians, can take a hike.

You know the only type of people I have certified as folks who won't get a whole clip of bean bags emptied into them when they ring the door bell for my daughter is a Latino dude who actually gets good grades.
QUOTE]

Negative....I know lots of Latinos that are very Highly Qualified ;)...that's just stereotype....:cowb:

My oldest son is 8...already talking about wanting to be a pedi.Doctor....how old is your baby girl???? hehehehehhee...:mrgreen:

What? Sky, I better interview this boy when I have the chance. He's got his head screwed on straight.
My baby girl is 1 month old.
I like food... it brings people closer together.

Has anyone eaten or baked bread made with beer?

Covered with lashings of salted butter, its stunning with steaks as well as breakfast bacon and eggs.

Has anyone eaten or baked bread made with beer?

Covered with lashings of salted butter, its stunning with steaks as well as breakfast bacon and eggs.

Me, not.

But, sounds interesting enough to a German (I do my own bread) to give it a try next weekend, will let you know the outcome... :)

Rattler

Rattler, use 500 grams/1 pound self raising flour, a small 350ml lager type beer and a half a teaspoon of salt.

Dont use all of the beer, just enough to make the dough mix sticky.

There's a lot of variations, like adding brown onion soup to the mix, or topped off with cheese, you can also add finely chopped onions and or garlic to the mix.

Last edited:
Noted, thx!

Rattler

Rattler, use 500 grams/1 pound self raising flour, a small 350ml lager type beer and a half a teaspoon of salt.

Dont use all of the beer, just enough to make the dough mix sticky.

There's a lot of variations, like adding brown onion soup to the mix, or topped off with cheese, you can also add finely chopped onions and or garlic to the mix.

Back