Interesting to see how this turns out...

I agree with Tomtom on this one. I think they made their point loud and clear and now they are overstretching it. Going for the overkill will only make for evil blood, as we say here. If they persue this, they loose a lot of good will because they hurt the Americans that supported them to begin with. In short: they shouldn't do it!

I think the issue is a bit like the gas issue was a while ago...We set a date and no one in America buys gas for that one day..Sure, they'll lose that days profits, but people are going to flood the gas stations either the day before or the day after to stock up...Same principal...The minorities are going to buy and go to work up till May 1st,stop, and then come May 2nd they are going to go right back to it....TOTAL INEFFECTIVENESS!!

Its ok TomTom..aint no thang but a chicken wang...as we say in the deep south. Hes right though...Its not just the Hispanics protesting...some of them are American.

Again I say read all of the thread incuding the website posted in the start of the thread.
MEXICO CITY - “Nothing gringo,” warns the rallying cry of Mexican activists calling for a boycott of all U.S. businesses south of the border on May 1.
The above taken from the site posted.

The amazing thing here, the people most adament against giving the illegals citizenship are legal immigrants.

makes sense doesn't it?

Damien435 said:
The amazing thing here, the people most adamant against giving the illegals citizenship are legal immigrants.
Well it makes sense doesn't it? The legal immigrants had to go through a lot to qualify for citizenship, and these people (the illegals) want to slip in without doing anything.

Back