Interesting Little Tidbit About Faux News

Consistent was a bad term...

Thorough is a better word.

Fox News is at LEAST 90% Republican biased, but at least NPR gives some semblance of a conservative voice to their liberal programming.
& 90% of the Media is staffed with reg. Democrats. That balance?

And NPR's is NOT?????

Conservatives do at least have a voice on NPR, Richard Land for example has a show called "CONVERSATIONS WITH CONSERVATIVES" and Steve Inskeep is a conservative voice on "Morning Edition". Also lost in this was that a week before Williams was Fired, NPR banned all its employees from attending the Liberal Rally (Jon Stewert and Colbert) in Washington because it didn't want to be seen as partisan.

On the other hand conservative view of "FAIR and BALANCED" media is a broadcast arm of the GOP that spouts conservative propaganda 27/7.

I would also point out that NPR only accepts 10% of public funds so even if conservatives DID get their wish it would have little impact on the network. Lets be honest, its not that its partialy publicaly funded that drives conservatives crazy, its that that its Liberal. What they really want is for it to be taken off the air. Thats the hidden message here.

Last edited:
& 90% of the Media is staffed with reg. Democrats. That balance?

90% where did you here that? I highly doubt its that high, but actually rather obvious why it would be higher being that most of the big broadcasting stations are in New York and LA. Thats not bias that demographics, even FOX NEWS is in Rockafeller Center the same building complex as MSNBC. Of course FOX is well known to discriminate against employees and candidates that didnt share the same political beliefs they did.

Last edited:
I would also point out that NPR only accepts 10% of public funds so even if conservatives DID get their wish it would have little impact on the network. Lets be honest, its not that its partialy publicaly funded that drives conservatives crazy, its that that its Liberal. What they really want is for it to be taken off the air. Thats the hidden message here.
Thought it was around 5%, but I don't see a need for taxpayer funding of any programing.

90% where did you here that? I highly doubt its that high, but actually rather obvious why it would be higher being that most of the big broadcasting stations are in New York and LA. Thats not bias that demographics, even FOX NEWS is in Rockafeller Center the same building complex as MSNBC. Of course FOX is well known to discriminate against employees and candidates that didnt share the same political beliefs they did.
90% has been quoted by a number of hosts, don't know source.

FOX news hosts? :lol:
90% seems a bit steep but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority were liberal. It's their organizational culture.

I am not even sure thats even true. If the liberals had a majority they would have to control the majority of every pissant local broadcast station in the country in conservative places like Wasilla and Topeka.

George

No disrespect, but you are either regurgitating GOP talking points or you are making up facts to coincide with your beliefs.

Consistent was a bad term...

Thorough is a better word.

Fox News is at LEAST 90% Republican biased, but at least NPR gives some semblance of a conservative voice to their liberal programming.

Not since they fired their only somewhat conservative commentator (Juan Williams).

Does Fox News have any liberal programs? No.

Does Fox News have any liberal political "dignitaries" appear on their conservative shows? Once every two blue moons.

Back