Interesting email I wanted to share.

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality
that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!
Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achilles Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it--Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelation:
The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity:
Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America A Muslim Male Extremist Between the age of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it, 'Stupid Is As Stupid Does.

Personally, I didn't need to see this email to know that it's a mistake but I am interested to know others thoughts, feelings and opinions on this.

Tell you what just for a laugh how about showing us where in the book of Revelation where it describes the "Anti-Christ" at all?

I have to admit I was a McCain fan but I am beginning to think that if the people that generate this kind of nonsense are representative of his leadership then Obama is probably the sanest choice America can make.

However I did run into this...

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Oklahoma Federal Building was bombed by...
White American male between the ages of 17-40

Poly Klaus was kidnapped and murdered by...
White American male between the ages of 17-40

Hiroshima was nuked by...
White American males between the ages of 17-40

Anthrax was sent my mail, terrorizing a country by...
White male between the ages of 17-40

The most notorious serial killers have nearly all been..
White males between the ages of 17-40

Should we be racially profiling?

Oh and one more thing Obama was born on
[/FONT]August 4th, 1961 which would make him 47ish.

Last edited:
And I should never be allowed to set foot in a university.
Able to handle various firearms, is Korean, has had anger related issues at work.

But to a degree racial profiling does work. For example if I had a lead on a possible terrorist alert and that the said bombs were being hidden in a religious site, I'd go searching the mosques and the radical or more vocal churches first before I go digging around at a Buddhist temple.
In Europe it's actually used quite a bit as well. They do have a trouble makers list of what nationalities tend to cause problems in their countries. Luckily for me, Korea is listed well so that Korean citizens don't require visas to be stamped at embassies before visiting the country.

As far as the certain white folks being guilty of certain crimes that whites tend to commit, absolutely white folks ought to be looked at strongly for those types of crimes. The majority of child molester's are white folks, not all of course, but most.

To me, if your not guilty of this stuff, you ought to not mind being looked at by the authorities.

Funny thing is that it doesn't work that way.
Being stopped once might be alright. Try getting stopped at every airport every time by some douche bag security guard who's apparently "just doing his job" which is funny because there are many countries where security guards do a better job without being suck f*cking pricks. Then again you can do worse. Security guards and police in England are the biggest t*its I've ever seen.
If the person may not be guilty and there is very little to go by other than the guy's country of origin, height or appearance then maybe the security guy won't mind being a little more courteous. I'm sorry, but on the street if I ask someone for the time, I don't go barging in and go "hey, what time is it? Come on hurry up I haven't got all day."
The only reason I won't be slapping the sh*t out of him or saying something back is because that means because I told a security guard that he ought to lay off the pastries I'm suddenly deemed a security threat and a possible terrorist.

Last edited:
I suppose in the long run, it's better for us to be frustrated than dead.

On that note, people who are not free are absolutely secure. People in North Korea are absolutely secure as long as they don't piss off the authorities. They're frustrated but very much alive as long as there's no famine. They're also free of spies.
In South Korea, there are North Korean spies and saboteurs everywhere. Obviously the saboteurs are waiting for the right time but this is the trade off between freedom and security.
It works the same everywhere.
People who are not brave, who cannot face the dangers of the real world do not deserve to be free. It's the difference between living as a child (security but no freedom) and living as an adult (freedom but you are responsible for your own security).
If we want to be damned secure about everything, what's with the second amendment anyway? Might as well let the cops be the only one with guns and have a "shoot and execute on site" policy about any non LEO person bearing what is legally deemed as a weapon.

Hahahahaha. It is frustrating. I don't know the answer. I know the answer for me, but most likely, that wouldn't suit everyone.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hiroshima was nuked by...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]White American males between the ages of 17-40[/FONT]

I'll take exception to this part of your list. This was not a terrorist act. This was an act of war. This was an act that was used against a nation under declaration of war. This was also an act that saved at the very least one half million American, British, Aussie, Kiwi and Dutch troops that would have had to invade the home islands of Japan if the two A-bombs had not been dropped.

No. Those civilians were put in that position by their leaders. Leaders who had refused to accept or acknowledge the fact that Japan had lost the war. Leaders that would in the case of invasion persude (by force if necessary) the civilian population to resist any invasion. Leaders that had already forced civilians on Saipan, Guam and Okinawa to take their own lives when it was clear they had lost the battle. Leaders who cared more about their saving face than the fate of their own people.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets, the Japanese considered them "Army Cities". But by this point in the war the industry was pretty much back yard factories and even if the industry hadn't been crippled the Japanese had a strange habit of putting industry in neighborhoods anyway.

For what it's worth the fire bombing of Tokyo caused more civilian deaths than the A-bombs combined. And the Japanese leadership didn't get the message then, that was their wake up call and they slept thru it.

So no it was a military measure to save allied lives.

I'll take exception to this part of your list. This was not a terrorist act. This was an act of war. This was an act that was used against a nation under declaration of war. This was also an act that saved at the very least one half million American, British, Aussie, Kiwi and Dutch troops that would have had to invade the home islands of Japan if the two A-bombs had not been dropped.

I agree as posted in other threads I think the use of the A-Bomb in WW2 was necessary.

Unfortunately that list isn't mine it was one I found (as indicated at the start of the post) but felt it better to post it in full.

it killed two cities worth of CIVILIANS!

and that's not terrorism?

Just as many civilians died in the firebombing of Dresden and Hamburg (some say Dresden alone) but I rarely see that described as terrorism, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki while "possibly" unnecessary did bring a war that had cost millions of lives to an end and as has been stated saved countless allied lives by removing the need to invade.

Last edited:
meh, i see myself fighting a losing battle here.

but to be honest, i see bombing civilians in any situation, war or otherwise, as wrong. It's dragging innocent people into something they don't want to be part of. otherwise they wouldn't be civilians.

meh, i see myself fighting a losing battle here.

but to be honest, i see bombing civilians in any situation, war or otherwise, as wrong. It's dragging innocent people into something they don't want to be part of. otherwise they wouldn't be civilians.

Then you have to question all sides in WW2 especially RAF Bomber Command and the Luftwaffe as the bombing of civilian targets was their primary mandate.

I would agree that in todays world the bombing of civilian targets is unnecessary because we have overcome the inaccuracies of bombing, why send a thousand aircraft when you can hit the target with precision from 2000 miles. But during WW2 that accuracy wasn't available and it was easier to hit the civilians who built bombs, tanks, aircraft and ships than it was to hit the factories themselves.

But I think the question you have to ask yourself is how many enemy civilians would you sacrifice to save your own people?

Civilians, as people like to separate them from war, are a large part of any war effort. Though spraying them with machine gun fire intentionally isn't exactly desirable, if you live close enough to munitions factories, you're asking for it.

Back