Interesting days ahead for Scottish Police

That's nice, I'll make sure immigration have a nice red ink pad and a fecking massive "ACCESS DENIED" stamp for when we build Hadrians wall back up and put a border checkpoint at 45. :p :D

That's fine as 45 is in England. The border is 600m north of the junction, so it is you and your colleagues that will need a new turnaround come the revolution. :p :D

How might I be able to help quell the uprising from Canada, come the Revolution?

We have plenty of land, should the victors (us Englishers), decide that they need to ship the Scots somewhere... (We did it with the French Canadians over here hundreds of years ago. Except we gave them back to France, and they didn't want them, so they shipped them here.)

There's even a celebration about it over here every August...

That's fine as 45 is in England. The border is 600m north of the junction, so it is you and your colleagues that will need a new turnaround come the revolution. :p :D

It's only England by mere meters. :p

My cross border colleagues will ensure it remains open. :D

O/T - are you back in tonight?

How might I be able to help quell the uprising from Canada, come the Revolution?

We have plenty of land, should the victors (us Englishers), decide that they need to ship the Scots somewhere... (We did it with the French Canadians over here hundreds of years ago. Except we gave them back to France, and they didn't want them, so they shipped them here.)

There's even a celebration about it over here every August...

We aren't going anywhere. :D

We'll be shipping Englishers over to Canada where they'll be put to hard labour. :D

I once had an irate senior officer phone the military police station and before I had chance to answer the phone with my name and rank, he launched into a foul mouthed tirade. I said "whoa, what are you on about?" to which the snooty voice on the other end of the phone said, "do you know who you are talking to?" I said "do you know who you are talking to?" he said "no" I went "good, well f*ck off then!" and hung up! he rang up again enquiring who he had just spoken to, I disguised my accent and said I'm sorry sir, no one has rang me for over an hour. He apologised for being a nuisance and hung up. :lol:

Whenever I had to make phone calls, I used to call myself Sgt Frogman and speak with a common Laaandan accent. :D

The NCO's couldn't have been more helpful to another NCO. :lol:

Ah, was heading back from a jolly to Lancaster earlier and I was hoping I'd spotted you at work. ;)

Might catch up with you on Sunday or Monday then.

You've got my number, text me on Sunday to see if i'm on the top route, I've got a team meeting after refs so it would have to be between 2 and 6. ;)

Back