Interesting days ahead for Scottish Police

I'll not be catching up Highway Man today, far too busy pulling vehicles out of the barriers! :evil:

Modwo.jpg

Looks pretty normal to me, so what's the problem? :p

2 flakes of snow and CF and I are rushed off our feet dealing with idiots who shouldn't hold a driving licence in the first place, 3 flakes of snow and the country grinds to a halt!

Looks normal to be also. However, the vast majority of British drivers can't drive in snow/ice without crashing into things.

A bad year? I remember; a few years ago, GB faced a lot of snow, and when a country doesn't have this annually.....There are lesser resources and budget to deal with it. Are you allowed to have winter tires in GB? Here the majority use studded tires, except in urban areas, where friction tires are more common

A bad year? I remember; a few years ago, GB faced a lot of snow, and when a country doesn't have this annually.....There are lesser resources and budget to deal with it. Are you allowed to have winter tires in GB? Here the majority use studded tires, except in urban areas, where friction tires are more common

The bad year was 2010. The UK pretty much came to a stop.

The councils weren't prepared - not enough grit or snow ploughs.

Winter tyres are allowed in the UK. I run my fleet on winter tyres. The majority of people don't bother. They struggle just to fit normal tyres....

Back