Interested in working for PMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koponkof

Hello I am thinking of joining a private military company when I get out of active duty army in 2014. I would like to hear some opinions on whether or not I would qualify for the job and what I would have to do to get in.

1.MOS 11B Infantry for 7 years active duty army.
2.Served in Korea for 18 months.
3.Completed 2 tours to Iraq consisting of 26 months.
4. Last tour I was Brigade Level PSD team leader for a colonel and command sergeant major
5. Soon will be entering my third tour to Iraq as PSD once again for a battalion commander.
6. E-5(P)
7. Hold a secret clearance.
8.Sniper qualified from USASS, Ft. Benning GA.
9 No history of UCMJ.
10. Only been arrested once for 1st degree assault however this charge was declined by the state.
11. Currently owe 18,000 dollars in back child support due to recent court order but am current on child support payments.

Any opinions on my unique circumstance? Much appreciated, thank you.

Dunno, I figured someone with the experience and qualification that he has would actually know a few people who did go on to work with PMCs if not directly, indirectly. At least, know who to ask, instead of an online forum.

Dunno, I figured someone with the experience and qualification that he has would actually know a few people who did go on to work with PMCs if not directly, indirectly. At least, know who to ask, instead of an online forum.

Actually not as many 11 Bang bangs as you would think choose this path.

However if you haven´t been contacted in any way/shape or form by a PMC after 8 (EIGHT) years in the game I´d say you are not at the top of their usefull assets list..

Good luck in your endevour.

You posted this very same thread yesterday, and I moved it to the Military Related Discussions section. This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back