Interested in pursuing a career as a private military contractor.

jj.securitypro

Registered security officer 3-year back in martial arts training (Tang Soo Do , Ju-Jitsu , Arnis). Plus Certified in CPR/AED for the professional rescuer. Interested in pursuing a career were I can transition my skills in. Are there any private military companies that will hire me with the background I do have.

There will always be some "back yarder" in this game who will employ you. The more reputable companies want ex Special services people with extensive experience.

The question is as to whether they will just use you up, or pay you a living wage. Once they get you overseas you have no control at all.

Plenty like you have gone on the books and ended up standing at some gatehouse inspecting IDs for $15 an hour, or lifting mines in Mozambique for $3 and a little change each.

Last edited:
There will always be some "back yarder" in this game who will employ you. The more reputable companies want ex Special services people with extensive experience.

The question is as to whether they will just use you up, or pay you a living wage. Once they get you overseas you have no control at all.

Plenty like you have gone on the books and ended up standing at some gatehouse inspecting IDs for $15 an hour, or lifting mines in Mozambique for $3 and a little change each.

Or end up in an unmarked grave.

Back