Intelligence

tetvet

Banned
Is intelligence on the decline in America , Americans as a whole are discouraged from thinking for themselves , big brother Government and even bigger brother media want to relieve Americans of the necessity to think and they are doing a pretty good job of it .:bang:

Is intelligence on the decline in America , Americans as a whole are discouraged from thinking for themselves , big brother Government and even bigger brother media want to relieve Americans of the necessity to think and they are doing a pretty good job of it .:bang:

Is this a question or a statement?

I for one am NOT discouraged from thinking by myself- always have, always will! I know of noone that you speak of that feels that way.

Many years ago a WO I worked for told me "At least 60% of all people are stupid - and most of the rest are apathetic."
The longer I live the more I believe this, and it explains much of the bad shit that goes on.

You can't fix stupid, but you can take the 'Warning' labels off everything and let the problem sort itself out! :D

Based off of a majority of your posts...I would say speak for yourself. If you live in a glass house...think real hard about casting that stone...

Back